What's new

Chinese troop movements...

Good to know there is no madness because the only thing I shouldn't have said is about your color. Cool now? And about the affair why don't you just wait for several days after the conclusion by Doval before the shitting.
Nobody is shitting....anything...learn to give respect and you shall receive the same. So tell your comrades to calm down and wait for the experts from Indian GOV and Chinas discuss and then go from there...fair enough?

And Chini is Hindi papa after 62. You are our bit*h....:lol:. Now go butter up your

Can't be, chinis don't have balls. Now don't ask me what we did to chinis in 1967, not suitable for kiddies consumption.

India is not ashamed of its History...where did you pull that out from...The only difference is China lies about its History..and pulls out historical maps and what not...that is called faked history.

History gifted by the British Master and even happy when being fooled by British to disputes with China and Pakistan? How many masters have India had in the whole history? Enjoyed being slaved?

Can't be, chinis don't have balls. Now don't ask me what we did to chinis in 1967, not suitable for kiddies consumption.
Yah what actually did you do? Numbers seems to be fluctuating from 10 to 30 to 300, vedic math?:lol:

Japan is chinis' papa after Nanking.
The Japanese commanders were sentence to death at last by ROC for this massacre. I think you already lost you mind as rational human being to argue by this topic. Shameless, you really have a poor soul.

Wow, a curry monkey can speak Yinglish....awesome. Rub some lingams yet?

Don't miss the yummy lunch of crunchy cockroaches. Or raw monkey brains in today's menu?

The Japanese commanders were sentence to death at last by ROC for this massacre. I think you already lost you mind as rational human being to argue by this topic. Shameless, you really have a poor soul.

Give sermons to your compatriots.

Don't miss the yummy lunch of crunchy cockroaches. Or raw monkey brains in today's menu?
Had your rat curries yet? Add in some poppadoms for extra crunch negro. Someone got slaughtered in 62, and the nightmares are still there. Poor lil black curry negros.

Nobody is shitting....anything...learn to give respect and you shall receive the same. So tell your comrades to calm down and wait for the experts from Indian GOV and Chinas discuss and then go from there...fair enough?

It‘s a shame that you have two US flag! You prove that a dog won’t give up eating shit ofd human being!

History gifted by the British Master and even happy when being fooled by British to disputes with China and Pakistan? How many masters have India had in the whole history? Enjoyed being slaved?

Thats what I call...fake facts that you know..go read up on Indias history....You did throw Pakistan under the bus as well...you should ask your pakistani brothers the same question......The country that is attempting to fool the world is the Fake shit that China is peddling..called Chinese historical history...just that no one is buying..!..Try again.

Sure,after all what a bustard you are after Muslim and British rule! look like a nigro,talk like a british, behave like an indian who shits on the side of the road?eat with left hand?

The whole world know who is the bastard after Nanking.

You mean the imaginary 'victory' to boost ego after being kicked in the as* hard?:lol:
No not the imaginary history that you guys are trying to peddle...1967 happened..just that your red communist party does not like to show lose....Oh well we dont care, we kicked your *** in 67, thats all!

Back
Top Bottom