What's new

Chinese troop movements...

Still living in the illusions created by Media.
Come out of it. On one side, Chinese media is totally controlled by their Govt.
And on the other side, the media is controlled by BJP money, Political Power and Blackmailing.
There is no difference between both the sides.

I didn't even realize your existence unless you quoted me. I apologize if I have ever hurt your pathetic pride with the color thing, like how China raped the pride of your whole national historically.

And remind me where is 'India' in the WWII? Slaves who didn't even tried to fight for their independence?

Madness makes you vulnerable.
No I am not offended..Hope I dont offend you by pointing out the nanking rape that you guys had to undergo by JAPAN...And I know being a coward and doing nothing about is is due to the color yellow..I know its not your fault..its your genes!

FYI!....How would you know my existence..you just joined today!

True. Meanwhile with US papa and Japan mama in the Indian ocean. Talks like someone who doesn't even dare an eye contact without the massive accompanying.

Japan is chinis' papa after Nanking.

No I am not offended..Hope I dont offend you by pointing out the nanking rape that you guys had to undergo by JAPAN...

Even the most vindictive race is not getting offended then where is the reason of my pain? We Chinese accept the history that's the pre-condition of reformation. Unlike someone who are too shamed to talk about their history.

I didn't even realize your existence unless you quoted me. I apologize if I have ever hurt your pathetic pride with the color thing, like how China raped the pride of your whole nation historically.

And remind me where is 'India' in the WWII? Slaves who didn't even tried to fight for their independence?

Madness makes you vulnerable.
There is no madness!...The one who underestimates is enemy will always loose....Here China is just doing that...Just ever think India is a pushover...it is not!

Yep, already lusting over the hairless soft womanly behinds of ching chong army.

You are drunk with cow urine,dirty slave Indian!!! Either your Muslim master or European forfathers, on your knees! What a dark skin hndus、、、

No I am not offended..Hope I dont offend you by pointing out the nanking rape that you guys had to undergo by JAPAN...And I know being a coward and doing nothing about is is due to the color yellow..I know its not your fault..its your genes!

FYI!....How would you know my existence..you just joined today!
Do you still remember the: Pearl Harbour, the Japanese bombed you people to shit, and now you fall in love with them. Funny.

Even the most vindictive race is not getting offended then where is the reason of my pain? We Chinese accept the history that's the pre-condition of reformation. Unlike someone who are too shamed to talk about their history.
India is not ashamed of its History...where did you pull that out from...The only difference is China lies about its History..and pulls out historical maps and what not...that is called faked history.

There is no madness!...The one who underestimates is enemy will always loose....Here China is just doing that...Just ever think India is a pushover...it is not!

Good to know there is no madness because the only thing I shouldn't have said is about your color. Cool now? And about the affair why don't you just wait for several days after the conclusion by Doval before the shitting.

Do you still remember the: Pearl Harbour, the Japanese bombed you people to shit, and now you fall in love with them. Funny.
Nope ..unlike cowardly China (Hint: Nanking)...USA ...took care of business (Hiroshima/Nagasaki)....That ended WW2...so yes..we know to forgive..not forget...what have you guys done so far...?

You are drunk with cow urine,dirty slave Indian!!! Either your Muslim master or European forfathers, on your knees! What a dark skin hndus、、、

Yellow monkeys jump a lot but can't do shit, keep whining.

This guy is a Southern Indian OK, most likely fresh off the boat, recently got citizenship and now he is talking all American. Normally, second gen American Indian are not so nationalistic.

Yes Majority of Indian forces are deployed with Pakistan in mind...so going by what Pakistan says...If India attacks we will use Nukes....Same way in this case since India is bogged down in the indo-pak corridor...Now its India turn..if China attacks..India will use Nukes..and that my friend is called stale mate....!

Pakistan has always maintained that Pakistan conventional power is more then enough to knock India out. If you are referencing to TNWs, they are as to what name suggest, TACTICAL weapons, like MOAB.

The argument put forward by your kind against China, that India being a second largest army while majority of it is deployed against Pakistan was utter non sense. If you are trying to balance your sheet with CHina on strategic level with nukes on matters which are of tactical nature like border dispute, then good luck. You seems to have no idea of escalation ladder. If you want to launch nuke war with China because they might launch a localize military action against you, you are living in fools paradise.

The nature of Pak-India conflict and its doctrines are completely different, cant use them as example in Indo-China issues.

Japan is chinis' papa after Nanking.

Sure,after all what a bustard you are after Muslim and British rule! look like a nigro,talk like a british, behave like an indian who shits on the side of the road?eat with left hand?

Back
Top Bottom