What's new

Chinese troop movements...

The whole world know who is the bastard after Nanking.
Those suckers actually gargle their mouth in that holy shit river.

No not the imaginary history that you guys are trying to peddle...1967 happened..just that your red communist party does not like to show lose....Oh well we dont care, we kicked your *** in 67, thats all!
Which territory did you gain btw? Last I heard it was not a disputed area, Nathu La is not in Bhutan btw.:lol:

It‘s a shame that you have two US flag! You prove that a dog won’t give up eating shit ofd human being!
Why not!..USA is a land of immigrants...The land of the free and the Brave..So how come Sanchez..are you a Spanish, Chinese?...There we go agin..the Chinese obsession with Shit and Balls ..and off course the color of Yellow!

Why not!..USA is a land of immigrants...The land of the free and the Brave..So how come Sanchez..are you a Spanish, Chinese?...There we go agin..the Chinese obsession with Shit and Balls ..and off course the color of Yellow!
My shit is as dark as a curry negro. Below is the real condition of the SUPA POWA 2012. Everytime they buy Western weapons, kids die of starvation, they lost the war before even fighting it.

starving.jpg

Thats what I call...fake facts that you know..go read up on Indias history....You did throw Pakistan under the bus as well...you should ask your pakistani brothers the same question......The country that is attempting to fool the world is the Fake shit that China is peddling..called Chinese historical history...just that no one is buying..!..Try again.
You still cannot get the reason I was refering to slavery is your attempt to be supervised by other super powers. Apparently Pakistani has the true difference from you, bad try. Learn to make true friends instead of mastering and being mastered before talking about history.

Don't miss the yummy lunch of crunchy cockroaches. Or raw monkey brains in today's menu?

Give sermons to your compatriots.
We are atheist, we don't believe in GOD.
But they said your India all has religion/belief, How about you?
Your God is watching on you, if you do believe in it.

Those suckers actually gargle their mouth in that holy shit river.

Which territory did you gain btw? Last I heard it was not a disputed area, Nathu La is not in Bhutan btw.:lol:

Author: Stephan Lang!

On the 1st October 1967, almost exactly five years after the Sino-Indian War, the Chola Incident occurred. This one-day skirmish stemmed from PLA troops crossing the McMahon Line into the province of Sikkim, resulting in ten Chinese and four Indian deaths.

In mid-1987 a less intense skirmish between Indian and Chinese troops took place in the very far northeast of India in the Sumdorong Chu Valley. A restrained affair, it resulted in no fatalities but was confirmation once again of the fragile peace existing across the former British dominion border.

In exchange for recognising Sikkim as a province in 1993, India officially accepted Tibet as an autonomous region of China and a ‘line of actual control’ was agreed across their disputed borders. The passage of time, coupled with the economic importance of the Sino-Indian trading relationship, has seen the preservation of the line of actual control, despite Indian claims that the Chinese have violated it 500 times since 2010.

This accusation, coupled with China’s recent serious incursion, It is testament to the forces of nationalism, history and the vast size of both countries and a reminder that such events are always likely to reoccur. Removed from their political masters, the army generals on the Himalayan frontier between China and India can act with a degree of impunity, aware that the quashing of their ambitions will take at the very least time if not great resources and political persuasion.

Whilst wary eyes are cast towards the South China Sea and the Korean Peninsula for the potential flashpoints of regional conflict, a thought should be spared for the precarious balance of power along the old McMahon Line. It would only take a slight miscalculation of judgement for Asia’s two biggest powers to be brought to the brink of war. Whatever economic interdependence may exist between the two states could be dashed by the wants of sovereignty and nationalism.

Author: Stephan Lang!

On the 1st October 1967, almost exactly five years after the Sino-Indian War, the Chola Incident occurred. This one-day skirmish stemmed from PLA troops crossing the McMahon Line into the province of Sikkim, resulting in ten Chinese and four Indian deaths.

In mid-1987 a less intense skirmish between Indian and Chinese troops took place in the very far northeast of India in the Sumdorong Chu Valley. A restrained affair, it resulted in no fatalities but was confirmation once again of the fragile peace existing across the former British dominion border.

In exchange for recognising Sikkim as a province in 1993, India officially accepted Tibet as an autonomous region of China and a ‘line of actual control’ was agreed across their disputed borders. The passage of time, coupled with the economic importance of the Sino-Indian trading relationship, has seen the preservation of the line of actual control, despite Indian claims that the Chinese have violated it 500 times since 2010.

This accusation, coupled with China’s recent serious incursion, It is testament to the forces of nationalism, history and the vast size of both countries and a reminder that such events are always likely to reoccur. Removed from their political masters, the army generals on the Himalayan frontier between China and India can act with a degree of impunity, aware that the quashing of their ambitions will take at the very least time if not great resources and political persuasion.

Whilst wary eyes are cast towards the South China Sea and the Korean Peninsula for the potential flashpoints of regional conflict, a thought should be spared for the precarious balance of power along the old McMahon Line. It would only take a slight miscalculation of judgement for Asia’s two biggest powers to be brought to the brink of war. Whatever economic interdependence may exist between the two states could be dashed by the wants of sovereignty and nationalism.
Bro, 10:4? Your Indian bhai were quoting 300 kills. Are you sure? What territory did you gain btw?

These dumbfcks actually kill humans to defend your beef steak OK.

Dont ask them about their Gods. They have 30 Million Gods (approximately).
You mention one name, he will be their God.
Even according to them, Kung Fu is invented by Indian God (Bodhisatva) and you took over it. LOL.
Oh Sorry. Soon it will be 30 Million + 1 (Including Modi Ji) very soon.

Screw you psudo anerican with a mentality of Muslim slaves! I am sure you are a dark low caste self believing hindu person!I have never met a white and beautiful high caste Indian who defends Indian policy. may be you deserve what you are, cheap and worthless!

My shit is as dark as a curry negro. Below is the real condition of the SUPA POWA 2012. Everytime they buy Western weapons, kids die of starvation, they lost the war before even fighting it.

starving.jpg
These are cute looking kids (Poverty is a bad thing I agree)..whats your point! The color of your shit depends on what you eat!..I guess if you dont like that color change your diet.

Screw you psudo anerican with a mentality of Muslim slaves! I am sure you are a dark low caste self believing hindu person!I have never met a white and beautiful high caste Indian who defends Indian policy. may be you deserve what you are, cheap and worthless!

Dont touch the Chennai Guys. Even God Modiji is scared of them.
When they banned Jallikattu, they chanted Independent TamilNadu and wanted to be separated. Even Modi has to fall before them.

The whole world knows who is the bit*h of China after 62. Butter up your black as* negro, time for some pounding.

Pounding? Yep, we are already lusting over ching chong army's hairless softy butts.

Not after Muslim or British rule? You dark stupid indian!

How much Han in a Han after getting mauled by Mongols, Muslims, Manchus, British, France, Germany, Russia, Japan, US, India, Vietnam...?

Now all the chinis just buzz off and wait for your next turn, today's quota is over.

In mid-1987 a less intense skirmish between Indian and Chinese troops took place in the very far northeast of India in the Sumdorong Chu Valley

Don't mind me. I'm just here to see how a tiny skirmish is used as Sidenafil for Indian disabilities.

Pounding? Yep, we are already lusting over ching chong army's hairless softy butts.

How much Han in a Han after getting mauled by Mongols, Muslims, Manchus, British, France, Germany, Russia, Japan, US, India, Vietnam...?

Now all the chinis just buzz off and wait for your next turn, today's quota is over.
You mean you have hair on your butts? And you call us monkeys? :lol:

These are cute looking kids (Poverty is a bad thing I agree)..whats your point! The color of your shit depends on what you eat!..I guess if you dont like that color change your diet.
I had beef steak, it turns out as dark as those kids. I am serious.

Back
Top Bottom