What's new

Chinese troop movements...

Question is not what Pakistan would do, its India present deployment which is completely Pakistan focused. with this ground reality, your kind chest thumping about war with China and how Indian army is the world second largest standing army is rather naive.
Yes Majority of Indian forces are deployed with Pakistan in mind...so going by what Pakistan says...If India attacks we will use Nukes....Same way in this case since India is bogged down in the indo-pak corridor...Now its India turn..if China attacks..India will use Nukes..and that my friend is called stale mate....!

Excellent! The meeting is on 27-28, Ajit Doval will ask China to leave first...so when are you going to start the war after that? 29th July 2017 is confirmed? Yes?

Either you back off or we’ll screw your shitty dark a、、、s

Actully, You still need wait some time. China will raise the price little by little. It's some kind of psychological warfare. Anyway, China have the psychological superiority. Don't get a mental breakdown before China gives an real attact.

Psychological superiority my foot, we are trampling on fake chinese pride with glee. :lol:

Either you back off or we’ll screw your shitty dark a、、、s

Either you back off or we’ll screw your shitty yellow a、、、s

Excellent! The meeting is on 27-28, Ajit Doval will ask China to leave first...so when are you going to start the war after that? 29th July 2017 is confirmed? Yes?
Damn..you should have stopped with July 29th...the year is yet to be confirmed.

He wouldn't say that even if transplanted with all the balls dissected from all Indian shittizens. Because Indians have no ball they have to reproduce via amitosis. Otherwise it wouldn't use poor Bhutan as the shield and buffer when looking for trouble with China.

He wouldn't say that even if transplanted with all the balls dissected from all Indian shittizens. Because Indians have no ball they have to reproduce via amitosis. Otherwise it wouldn't use poor Bhutan as the shield and buffer when looking for trouble with China.

Meh..that's why we have moved in to stop chinese road construction and all chini turds could do is to cry & whine.

Welcome to PDF!...Yellowman!..did you earn your 50 cents for the day!...good going you will get there soon

You black low caste slave ooo
Whats wrong with being black...you know the saying once you go black..there is no going back!..But as far as yellow..its the color of shit and also the color of a coward.

Meh..that's why we have moved in to stop chinese road construction and all chini turds could do is to cry & whine.
True. Meanwhile with US papa and Japan mama in the Indian ocean. Talks like someone who doesn't even dare an eye contact without the massive accompanying.

You seem to addicted to balls. reproduction and shit and I with the color..Yellow...Yellowman!
I didn't even realize your existence unless you quoted me. I apologize if I have ever hurt your pathetic pride with the color thing, like how China raped the pride of your whole nation historically.

Both raped you guys..and you mama Jaan raped you guys the best..(Hint: Nanking)

And remind me where is 'India' in the WWII? Slaves who didn't even tried to fight for their independence?

Madness makes you vulnerable.

Back
Top Bottom