What's new

Chinese Trains, Indian Trains

Sure. Pakistan got 150 engines from China for 8 billion rupees but those were substandards and disaster, therefore pakistan requested India for help. It would give you the idea of comparison that this thread is actually about.

read this.

Will India agree to give 50 engines to Pak railways as Chinese imports flop : Pakistan: News India Today

Shipment mein he expiry date nikal gyi :rofl:

On topic:

China is miles ahead in railway technology with no doubt,,,,,,, we need to establish a new gen railway technology in order to fulfill our future needs...

The train in the left is known as Siemens Velaro, the right one is Kawasaki Shinkansen E2.

So one is German, and another is Japanese, made train. So is Siemens and Kawasaki Korean companies?

Since this is Indian railways vs Chinese railways....

I heard that China had aided some railway stuff to pakistan but it was of low quality and of no use, then pakistan had to request Indian railways for help
enough said..

link please

Mr. We need chinese assistance for making high speed trains,as we have many projects of high speed trains in future..
But the matter is current trains are not too bad to handle and they are cost effective.And our lower middle class people currently can't afford to have a ticket of bullet train.And as they are the main revenue generators of our railway,we have to take time before going for high speed trains..
We have a project in gujarat,maharastra,delhi and karnataka.And it will start in 2015 onwards..

100% right.

whats the use of bullet trains if middle class cant afford it?

but we should build bullet trains for long routes i.e Chandigarh to pune

There is nothing to brag about China's bullet trains, especially after the Wenzhou crash and the Shanghai subway crash. It's always better to be late than to be dead.
very well said brother....i'll better catch a slow one rather than die....lolz

There is nothing to brag about China's bullet trains, especially after the Wenzhou crash and the Shanghai subway crash. It's always better to be late than to be dead.

there are many train accidents happening everywhere``why its so special about China? is that because its your real motherland as every korean cultures are the copies of Chinese, or you are just a funny retard?

here is the list of train accidents from 2000-2010
List of rail accidents (2000

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

very well said brother....i'll better catch a slow one rather than die....lolz

how many indians dead in antique and slow indian trains? first reduce your world most dangerous slow trains first then dreaming about buying fast trains from China

The Chinese should first improve the working conditions of its miners before talking any more BS about other coutries.

Poor miner everytime I open news 30 , 40 die in some mine collapse.

The Chinese should first improve the working conditions of its miners before talking any more BS about other coutries.

Poor miner everytime I open news 30 , 40 die in some mine collapse.
and fire accidents too...

HSR in India doesnt make sense when we have cheap economy class budget airfare tickets at such low prices.

Chinese build HSR for the sake of building it and showing to the world.

In India, we cant afford to do that. We have to do stuff whose benefit would actually trickle down to the lowest strata of society. Even if there was an HSR system, I would rather take a flight from Kochi to Delhi than take an HSR because the risk and time involved is less, the cost more or less the same. Instead I would like to see more number of Garib-raths and better suburban railway system for every city with those double decker trains so thateverybody gets to travel with ease.

Come on guys, it is not a question of whether we have it or not, it is a question of whether we NEED it. Therefore, building HSR in India at best would be a really really bad use of Indian money. :)

One crash = entire Chinese high speed train project is junk?

No wonder North Koreans keep cleaning your pipes. I'm afraid you're not very smart.

Its not about the speed Chinese trains are clean and present interior of aircraft whereas Indians trains are dirty and smelly.:sick:

Indian trains are not different from Indian navy warships recently US NAVY officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi complaint about the same thing.:sick:

Full article here.
IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA. : IAmA
http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ys-onboard-indian-navy-warship-ins-delhi.html

I am thinking, if HSR was built in India..and at the 250 Km/h+ a cow walk onto the railway track???

Back
Top Bottom