What's new

Chinese Trains, Indian Trains

It wasn't the Chinese imports.......... It was the corruption within the PR, which lead to the present situation

I said one of the reasons. The Chinese locomotives were found to be expensive to run and maintain and at the same time highly unreliable leading to the cancellation of many trains. 150 engines are too big a number for a moderate operator like PR.

Pakistan was unable to buy new rail engines that's why it thought hiring 50 engines from India. I dont think it was pakistan who said that chinese imports flop and blah blah :)

Pakistan hiring rail engines from India - *
You don't have to say that. You're trying to hire Indian engines because Chinese had sent disasters which can be termed as a flop show. Why you did not think of hiring 50 engines from China? The flop show..

Beijingwalker , did you forget your morning walk today?

We dont have high speed railway yet. So comparing your trains with ours is a bad idea. The japanese and the french had HSR , decades before China. You can campare with theirs

You don't have to say that. You're trying to hire Indian engines because Chinese had sent disasters which can be termed as a flop show. Why you did not think of hiring 50 engines from China? The flop show..

We have buisness with many nations. You think India never had any business with Pakistan? Whats wrong with you guys? I mean if Pakistan do business with India that's mean Chinese products are flop? :undecided:

World record every day? I think NOTTTTTT
285367d1309347248-dont-stand-too-close-platform-edge-5-killed-power-indian-train-21.jpg

images

images

FYI people please search on "Commuter trains in India" :pop:
Dude dont try hard to search for these pics..you will get many pics from Pakistan where buses and trains were oveloaded because they were going to attend some political jalsa ..You will get the same scene from migration journey of Muslims in 1947 when they migrated from India to Pakistan and were looking for few inches to just ride on train to get in pakistan. Sometimes we make fun of ourselves when we try to make fun of others. Think about it . cheers

We have buisness with many nations. You think India never had any business with Pakistan? Whats wrong with you guys? I mean if Pakistan do business with India that's mean Chinese products are flop? :undecided:
No Raja, you have to read the previous posts. I've also provided the link. You asked Indian help because Chinese products were not good in quality. Your own minister is saying it.

No Raja, you have to read the previous posts. I've also provided the link. You asked Indian help because Chinese products were not good in quality. Your own minister is saying it.

I provided you pakistani source where nowhere its mentioned that pakistan is thinking to hire railway engine becuase chinese flops. we had shortage and tried to hire from India instead of buying it from china or else where

PR to get 50 engines from India on rent | Business | DAWN.COM

In Pakistani source no where it says that Pakistan is hiring from India because Chinese products are flops. They were thinking to hire because of temporary shortage. i dont even know whether they actually did or it was mere thinking :)

Correct. So why you started posting Pakistani pictures in this thread?
You are in liberty to believe, whatever you may like............ But, These are indian pics. Feel free to disagree.

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

ohh.. what a holy coww...
Damn we should ve known that u were just trying to contribute positively to this thread by posting that indian train pic...
How silly of us to come down so hard on u...
Yeah you are right.......... No issues here.:enjoy:

Chinese should start comparing with countries better than them.

There is nothing to brag about China's bullet trains, especially after the Wenzhou crash and the Shanghai subway crash. It's always better to be late than to be dead.
:rofl::rofl:
No offense to anybody but this is one of the funniest comment I have come across on PDF

Chinese trains are good and stylish we are also started running modern trains and metro rails.. slowly but steadily.

“We have accidents almost daily even when our trains run at bullock-cart speed,” my wife underlined the irony.
You just can’t win some arguments.

haha,the bullet train derailment in Japan and Germany killed more people.that rare anyway.bullcok cart is safe?depends..ha

Care to explain, what was the reason China go hush hush over the whole event? There was huge cover-up over the whole accident. The real number of dead were never revealed for the sake of Chinese pride and then you got guts comparing with accidents in other countries.. Don't kid around please.. Let the truth come out honestly and then you will see what kind of trains you have.. Express trains/Bullet trains or flawed killer trains..

And before comparing your bullet trains with German and Japanese just give it a thought what you are talking about.. Any given day Japanese and German trains will be safer than one from China..

Back
Top Bottom