What's new

Chinese think tank suggests division of India

cats cannot be trained, they are the most independent beings... but they are also the most loyal beings... unlike the disgusting and cruel dog.

here are some cats...

Cat Karims' three thousand kilometer walk

Cat Saves Russian Man From Burning House / Sputnik International

you are a fool to hate cats and like dogs.

may you go to russia and may a dog hunter kill your dogs... ( TASS Russia News Agency ).
LoL cat saves a russian man,:D
in all of recorded history dogs are used in rescue operations,in Swiss alps the beethoven breed carries a cask of vodka around its neck to help people stuck in avalanche or blizzard.Dogs are used by blind people as companions to help them walk on roads and autistic children are known to become better when they keep a dog as a companion.
They are many aspects of the usefulness of a dog, Cats are still wild,only small cats were ever domesticated even then they never show loyalty to the owner.
Dogs do and they are truely domesticated.
Look you are a kid who had brain damage so its useless talking to you about how the world uses DOGS and not cats for variety of reasons.

Last edited:
I haven't seen a single cat in Bangalore...Only dogs and monkey..Most probably all were eaten by dogs...So his wild hatred for dogs is understandable...
Or maybe not many cat lovers around in Bangalore,so what should we do if his prophet was admiring cats and not dogs?

Oh trust me,dear,that can be said for your ilk,after all what is the stereotype of a typical Indian male in the eyes of the world?And trust me again,I have not bred with bongalis for the part in bold to be true.
BTW,you still have not answered-what's got your panties wet an twisted,jimmy?:lol:

PS- @Horus , @Oscar and @Chak Bamu
Bred with... what? Do you ... ? o_O Reminds me of Sheldon Cooper. :D Not the best choice of words. :disagree:

DRAY. :no:

And please don't tell me to give a negative rating to Abotani as well, just due to your wounded ego.

Uh! What difference 8 or 9 makes, or for that matter 88? So, no problem at all. :)

Btw, I wanted to call him that in the evening when he was making fun of the plight of Kashmiri Pandits, only someone extremely cheap can make fun of such unfortunate incident, I was just not in a position to reply him then, so came back home and started a conversation just to tell him what he actually is.

Uh! What difference 8 or 9 makes, or for that matter 88? So, no problem at all. :)

Btw, I wanted to call him that in the evening when he was making fun of the plight of Kashmiri Pandits, only someone extremely cheap can make fun of such unfortunate incident, I was just not in a position to reply him then, so came back home and started a conversation just to tell him what he actually is.

What is going on with the Kashmiri Pandits?

That's an undemocratic way of closing any discussion. :P
This thread has stayed long enuff..... even longer than any democratically elected Pakistani PM barring Zardari.....
now I m calling a coup :p:

Back
Top Bottom