What's new

Chinese think tank suggests division of India

Let's take a look a the benefits shall we?

1. Each Indian state can use their own funds to enrich the lives of Indians within their own separate country instead of lumping them together for state schemes.

2. If one state gets attacked the others will not be dragged in because they are now a separate country.

3. Each state can determine their own economic model and their own way of implementation.

4. Can develop ties with whichever nation they want.

5. All border disputes will be much easier to settle.

Basically, ordinary Indians will benefit the most. Indians should show the world they do democracy better than the British or the Americans. :victory:

Wow........Look who's lecturing on democracy...a Chinese. What an Irony??

No, just trying to figure out how tough life must be for you with such confused identity.
True,bangladeshi identity but Indian citizen...must be hard for you guys.Add to that right wingers hindutvawadis with their "sickular commie bengali" taunts.I sympathise with you.

True,bangladeshi identity but Indian citizen...must be hard for you guys.Add to that right wingers hindutvawadis with their "sickular commie bengali" taunts.I sympathise with you.

I am not the one with confused identity here, you are, a stateless nobody.

And you are showing your gutter breeding here, right?
Oh trust me,dear,that can be said for your ilk,after all what is the stereotype of a typical Indian male in the eyes of the world?And trust me again,I have not bred with bongalis for the part in bold to be true.
BTW,you still have not answered-what's got your panties wet an twisted,jimmy?:lol:

PS- @Horus , @Oscar and @Chak Bamu

Oh trust me,dear,that can be said for your ilk,after all what is the stereotype of a typical Indian male in the eyes of the world?And trust me,I have not bred with bongalis for the part in bold to be true.
BTW,you still have not answered-what's got your panties wet an twisted,jimmy?:lol:

PS- @Horus , @Oscar and @Chak Bamu

You are still showing two INDIAN flags idiot, talk about confused identity. And you yourself is using filthy language and calling moderators to take action against others? What a moron.

You are still showing two INDIAN flags idiot, talk about confused identity. And you yourself is using filthy language and calling moderators to take action against others? What a moron.
LOL,:rofl::rofl: I am just describing your behaviour here in words that can be as mild as possible for the behaviour of yours.
After all,you are displaying your upbringing and culture here and if you have kids or plan to,most likely have imparted it to them or will do so.:tup:

LOL,:rofl::rofl: I am just describing your behaviour here in words that can be as mild as possible for the behaviour of yours.
After all,you are displaying your upbringing and culture here and if you have kids or plan to,most likely have imparted it to them or will do so.:tup:

I can only see that your parents have imparted their culture in you well.

The division should start in the Northeast, too long have the Mongoloid races suffered under the negroid delhite supremacy. :(

I can only see that your parents have imparted their culture in you well.
Sigh..so unoriginal,even after taking so much time to respond.Now bangali babu,take a glass of warm milk and pills and go back to sleep.You are too agitated right now.

Sigh..so unoriginal,even after taking so much time to respond.Now bangali babu,take a glass of warm milk and pills and go back to sleep.You are too agitated right now.

Just checked, you are just a 19 year old kid, hence confused, at this age you should focus on your studies instead of internet forums. Anyways.........

Just checked, you are just a 19 year old kid, hence confused, at this age you should focus on your studies instead of internet forums. Anyways.........
Classic.Going over someone's age.Bravo!so mature,much intellect wow!!
BTW,Shouldn't you be catching a nap?After all how long can you stand the stench of the gutter that you call home.I can understand if an empty stomach makes it hard to sleep,but you should try.Blowing gaskets over the internet will hardly help you.

Back
Top Bottom