What's new

Chinese think tank suggests division of India

Cats are still wild,only small cats were ever domesticated even then they never show loyalty to the owner.

the word you are looking for is "slavery", and that a cat will never be... cats are the most gentle and caring beings... but a dog will tear you apart, alive...

the word you are looking for is "slavery", and that a cat will never be... cats are the most gentle and caring beings... but a dog will tear you apart, alive...

yawn!!!:sleep: Anything more? how a cat rescued so many people.

what next Black Panther from Marvel Avengers to the rescue?
like i said you are brain damaged kid, take your meds properly.

yawn!!!:sleep: Anything more? how a cat rescued so many people.

still the potty-mouth fool dog-lover??

what next Black Panther from Marvel Avengers to the rescue?

i am not a college -boy jhaadu-baba doctor like you to read comics.

like i said you are brain damaged kid, take your meds properly.

why don't you pluck an article from your genius mind... an article which talks of liberty, equality, fraternity... let us see you contribute one thing to humanity.

the diff. between cat and dog.

1907972_10152156946826840_3986801590002846881_n.jpg

still the potty-mouth fool dog-lover??

i am not a college -boy jhaadu-baba doctor like you to read comics.

why don't you pluck an article from your genius mind... an article which talks of liberty, equality, fraternity... let us see you contribute one thing to humanity.
Dont bother me with your brain dead ideas and talks.
Its weekend and i dont want to spoil my party mood by indulging with you in another brain dead sessions of yours.
I suggest you take Alprazolam 0.25mg for your Anxiety disorder.

This is quite generous to India. 40 superpowers is better than just 1. They will have so many more white servants. Jai hind!

Would make the world a better place.

All Indian people must relocate to Antartica so China can use Indian land as its farmland.

Back
Top Bottom