What's new

Chinese think tank suggests division of India

How is Abotani busted? He is still here.

Plus, you do kind of share his views regarding Muslims, from what I've seen in your posts.
Sorry, that was a trap. :D I did not tag you. It is surprising that you immediately responded to tagging @Abotani!!!
You made incorrect assumptions. I don't hate Muslims. I hate anti Indians. I don't equate Muslims as a disease that spreads or that leads to the disintegration of a nation. Sorry if you had a misconception, I am glad it is now cleared.

You made incorrect assumptions. I don't hate Muslims. I hate anti Indians. I don't equate Muslims as a disease that spreads or that leads to the disintegration of a nation. Sorry if you had a misconception, I am glad it is now cleared.

That's how it seems to me. Not that I mind of course, you can speak plainly with me. Negative rating button is disabled. :D

It is not disabled (if that was not a joke) it has been moved

No I was just joking. :P

Wait, the button has been moved? It looks like it's in the same place as before, in the bottom right corner of a post.

And we appreciate the hours of laughter you bring us, not to mention, whenever I have trouble sleeping, I just read a few of your gems. Knocks me right out. :enjoy:

No problem sir. :police:

That's how it seems to me. Not that I mind of course, you can speak plainly with me. Negative rating button is disabled. :D
I have grown up with a different set of principles. 'Sarba Dharma Sambhava'...We are lucky in a way to be in a country with so much diversity. There is actually no majority here, unlike the 99% Han majority you boast of so openly. In spite of all our differences, we find more reason to stay together.

Compared to other right wing exclusivist movements, Hindutva is a mild secular nationalist alternative. The more I see the other right wings, I realize I may not be as far Right as I thought myself to be. :(

It is not disabled (if that was not a joke) it has been moved
It's not. Don't worry.

There is actually no majority here, unlike the 99% Han majority you boast of so openly. In spite of all our differences, we find more reason to stay together.

Apparently not.

Check out the posts from @jamahir, @Abotani, @mujhaidind, and @DRAY.

States with large demographic divisions have not tended to do well, see the Soviet Union, or ex-British colonies like Sudan.

Or even Iraq and Syria, which have already been de facto partitioned as we speak. Vast areas of both countries are now administered and controlled by ISIS.

Exactly. They prove my point instead of yours. When a Chinese speaks in international forums, there is no dissent. It's either all Chinese think alike, or the ones that do are 'isolated'.

LOL not at all.

Some of the biggest arguments here are between PRC Chinese, ROC Chinese, and overseas Chinese. And some Americans of Chinese ethnic descent.

Some of them have no other purpose than attacking the CPC in every post. Go and check it yourself.

Go on the street and ask 10 different Chinese people for their opinion on a particular political issue. You're going to receive 10 different answers. Do it and see for yourself. :lol:

He should focus on keeping china together and subsequently concentrate to divide any other country. It may happen that China may disintegrate in process and India may remain intact.

Last edited:
LOL not at all.

Some of the biggest arguments here are between PRC Chinese, ROC Chinese, and overseas Chinese. And some Americans of Chinese ethnic descent.

Some of them have no other purpose than attacking the CPC in every post. Go and check it yourself.

Go on the street and ask 10 different Chinese people for their opinion on a particular political issue. You're going to receive 10 different answers. Do it and see for yourself. :lol:
Right, in a forum of Chinese members the situation is different. Since there is very minimal presence of non Chinese in a Chinese forum, the incentive to influence the discussion by some Central Authority is non existant.

Here on the other hand, pick out any topic - and you will find all the Chinese saying the same thing. Naturally the discussions don't proceed as there is nothing to debate. :D Only the magnitude of individuals differ. For example one poster will abuse the Indian or Pakistani while another will sugarcoat it better.

Apparently not.

States with large demographic divisions have not tended to do well, see the Soviet Union, or ex-British colonies like Sudan.

Or even Iraq and Syria, which have already been de facto partitioned as we speak. Vast areas of both countries are now administered and controlled by ISIS.

How am I getting tagged in the same class of the other three?

@SarthakGanguly any idea? :)

Apparently not.

Abotani, Jamahir and mujahidind have also found a reason to stay. It's called the Indian army. :D

All joking aside, other than the Soviet Union, does anybody see a common thread in all the countries that are mentioned? Or is it just me?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom