What's new

Chinese think tank suggests division of India

First of all China is having problems with Taiwan & Hongkong apart from insurgency in Tibet & Xianjiang. First set your house in order. It is not that hard to think unless u think harder

Firstly I am from Hong Kong, secondly Tibetans and Uyghurs combined make up only 1% of China's population.

Whereas India has the 2nd largest population of Muslims in the world, soon to be number 1. Last time you guys partitioned based on religion, no doubt it is going to happen again. Especially after their fellow people elected a mass murderer of Muslims (Modi) into power.

Yes a very good suggestion. I think if China takes the proposal to the UN for calling on India to hold a referendum in each State for independence Bangladesh and Pakistan will second the motion. Each part of India must be set free so their democracy can prosper to the fullest.
Munshi please keep your comments with yourself.First of all China is having problems with Taiwan & Hongkong apart from insurgency in Tibet & Xianjiang. First let them set their house in order. It is not that hard to think unless u think harder. Lastly China can also give the same proposal to other countries,why only India. Are there different rules for different countries,There r so many countries which r facing insurgency & liberation movements.

@Nova2 You know I am a quality member who only post valuable inputs, :D in one relevant thread I just posted an oneliner nicely stating that Pakistan should install their new Chinese nuclear power plant in somewhere less populated area instead of Karachi for 'safety' concerns, just that, and all hell broke loose. 4 negs there and then @Chinese-Dragon went into a negative rating spree and started marking all my posts negative, so far total 5 negs from him. And all I was concerned about was the safety of our Pakistani brothers. :D

Firstly I am from Hong Kong, secondly Tibetans and Uyghurs combined make up only 1% of China's population.

Whereas India has the 2nd largest population of Muslims in the world, soon to be number 1. Last time you guys partitioned based on religion, no doubt it is going to happen again. Especially after their fellow people elected a mass murderer of Muslims (Modi) into power.
@WebMaster @Oscar @Horus @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu
Please let us know if Chinese Dragon has immunity of some sort. In that case, we can all avoid wasting time in reporting posts of this nature. Thanks.

Indian Muslims are Indian Muslims, they are not going anywhere, neither the population is concentrated in two sides like in 1947. But Uighur Muslims are Turks, they belong to East Turkistan, not China. :)

@WebMaster @Oscar @Horus @Fulcrum15 @Chak Bamu
Please let us know if Chinese Dragon has immunity of some sort. In that case, we can all avoid wasting time in reporting posts of this nature. Thanks.

Even the administrators of this forum itself refer to Modi as a mass murderer.

That's how the entire world (even India) knows him the best.

If you have a problem with it, then maybe you guys should not have made him famous for that in the first place.

Hindutva ! when we're done with the muslims we'll go after the Chinese :butcher:

@Nova2 You know I am a quality member who only post valuable inputs, :D in one relevant thread I just posted an oneliner nicely stating that Pakistan should install their new Chinese nuclear power plant in somewhere less populated area instead of Karachi for 'safety' concerns, just that, and all hell broke loose. 4 negs there and then @Chinese-Dragon went into a negative rating spree and started marking all my posts negative, so far total 5 negs from him. And all I was concerned about was the safety of our Pakistani brothers. :D

I'd say you have right to be concerned. It just shows your humanitarian side. All 3 of mine are from the Chinese-dragon too. :D

Hindutva ! when we're done with the muslims we'll go after the Chinese :butcher:

India has the 2nd largest population of Muslims in the world.

It will be quite a while before Modi is "done" with them, as you say.

Though India will most certainly be in several parts by that time, so he will have a hard time doing it.

I remember him going on a negative rating rampage against @IND_PAK aswell :D And now even my posts got deleted :D

Jaane de bhai, kya fayda! :D
The @Abotani ID got busted - parroting the same lines. By same I mean exactly the same copy pasted lines!!! :( The statements are so predictable and repetitive. I don't report him, but other Indians and Pakistanis who can't stand his blatant hatred for Muslims do. It is a waste of time in that case. The premise is like - he talks about Muslims as if it is a tumor...when it grows it needs to be cut! That China has only 1% of them makes forced assimilation okay!!! The instructors do a very good job alienating the entire world.

India has the 2nd largest population of Muslims in the world.

It will be quite a while before Modi is "done" with them, as you say.
but he's a mass murderer, he kills en masse

won't be any muslims left in India by the time he's done :big_boss:

The @Abotani ID got busted - parroting the same lines. By same I mean exactly the same copy pasted lines!!! :( The statements are so predictable and repetitive. I don't report him, but other Indians and Pakistanis who can't stand his blatant hatred for Muslims do. It is a waste of time in that case. The premise is like - he talks about Muslims as if it is a tumor...when it grows it needs to be cut! That China has only 1% of them makes forced assimilation okay!!! The instructors do a very good job alienating the entire world.

How is Abotani busted? He is still here.

Plus, you do kind of share his views regarding Muslims, from what I've seen in your posts.

Back
Top Bottom