What's new

Chinese think tank suggests division of India

Hmmm should we support it to free Kashmir and make south asia free for arm race ??

We could also live toghter in peace and work as friends. Afghanistan, China, Pakistan, India, Iran, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh ++++. damn that would have been nice. coparate inn all feilds first of all eduction !!!!

we aren't supporting Baluchistan. are we?

let me clear you mr 420, before supporting free Kashmir, look at your own country you might get more than Baluchistan.

Let me tell you the truth behind the so called "seperatist movements" which you people are taking about.
These are NOT movements to seperate away from India....all they want is to have their own seperate state within India based on culture and ethnicity(N.E Gorkhaland movement) or to change the regime/governing system of India (Maoist/Naxallite movement).....and the kashmir trouble is not created by Kashmiris. The pakistanis got it wrong when they thought the kashmiris will support them in 1965.......
Indo-Pakistani War of 1965 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So, basically there isn't any seperatist group that want to seperate away from India .
........and believe me, India with all its diversity is still a very difficult country to break. Indians have learnt from their previous mistakes(excelling only in academic fields and culture and neglecting warfare--Indus Valley Civilization).

One day liar, always liar. I found most indians are just dishonest, keep talking BS.

United Liberation Front of Asom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Separatist movements of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

one day liar, always loser.

One day liar, always liar. I found most indians are just dishonest, keep talking BS.

United Liberation Front of Asom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Separatist movements of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

one day liar, always loser.

feeling same here. no transparency in military spending. official budget 90 billion $, but un official budget 150B $, who is lier in that.i think you people don't Wikipedia right, bcz it can be edited by any one. does ur government allow civilians or media to to post any article against your government. you don't have right to talk free, you are not even allowed to use social network sites. isn't it fearing from some thing else.

you are entering in P.O.K its dispute between India and Pakistan. and now why you are crying about oil exploration in Vietnam waters.

Coming up with oil drilling,it may cause suffering of sea environment and must be avoid by restriction from any country nearby.

There is no need for us to do anything at all. :no:

They will reap the consequences of their actions (hosting our largest separatist group for instance).... all by themselves, without our help.

"Da shui chong le long wang miao." - Even the things you control, can end up destroying you.

So you were the way you are even 3 years ago......!

Does they even matter ,infact they even make that happier seeing someone being butthurt :P

You're right, they don't matter. But @DRAY went crazy when me along with 3-4 Pakistani members gave a negative rating to one of his posts. He has not recovered since. :woot:

Still sore about those negative ratings that were not reversed by the administrators? :P

Nope, I value the 7000-8000 thanks by all the members here much more than those few ratings given by some individual for stating the obvious!!
Btw, 7 out of 8 neg ratings were for china related issues, only one was for Pakistan related issue, that shows in future India has far better chance to have a friendly relation with Pakistan than China, after all we are birds of same feathers. :D

Nope, I value the 7000-8000 thanks by all the members here much more than those few ratings given by some individual for stating the obvious!!
Btw, 7 out of 8 neg ratings were for china related issues, only one was for Pakistan related issue, that shows in future India has far better chance to have a friendly relation with Pakistan than China, after all we are birds of same feathers. :D

You are right, you are much closer to Pakistan, after all they were joined to you before Partition.

After Partition v2.0 (considering India has the 2nd highest Muslim population in the world, and they are led by a killer of Muslims) you will surely find out even more ways to confirm that you guys are "bird of the same feather". :azn:

You are right, you are much closer to Pakistan, after all they were joined to you before Partition.

After Partition v2.0 (considering India has the 2nd highest Muslim population in the world, and they are led by a killer of Muslims) you will surely find out even more ways to confirm that you guys are "bird of the same feather". :azn:

That's why I like you, it is an extraordinary quality to post the same valuable input over and over again, however, any progress on 'division of India' part? :D

Great comedy. :lol:

China has been a unified state for thousands of years. The vast majority of Chinese people (90%+) share the same ethnicity, and the same culture.Neither of these two factors can be applied to India.

First of all China is having problems with Taiwan & Hongkong apart from insurgency in Tibet & Xianjiang. First set your house in order. It is not that hard to think unless u think harder

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom