What's new

Chinese think tank suggests division of India

Apparently not.

Check out the posts from @jamahir, @Abotani, @mujhaidind, and @DRAY.

States with large demographic divisions have not tended to do well, see the Soviet Union, or ex-British colonies like Sudan.

Or even Iraq and Syria, which have already been de facto partitioned as we speak. Vast areas of both countries are now administered and controlled by ISIS.

You are terribly mistaken.All I can see is a an evolution.
India under Ashoka s Maurya Empire had all the subcontinent lands like now .Only change in Indian Republic is that we dont have Pak -Af area.And it is good.
The next thousands years was a yeras of turmoil like now that happening in ME.We passed all that challenges.India is unified because people from Kashmir to Kanyakumari have one basic culture Santhana Dharma aka Hinduism.It is a civilization having considerable absorbing capacity.

Firstly I am from Hong Kong, secondly Tibetans and Uyghurs combined make up only 1% of China's population.
Whereas India has the 2nd largest population of Muslims in the world, soon to be number 1. Last time you guys partitioned based on religion, no doubt it is going to happen again. Especially after their fellow people elected a mass murderer of Muslims (Modi) into power.

So u r from Hong Kong,What about the massive protest march by the people of Hong Kong against China,stop fooling. U r trying to make a monkey out of nothing.I have seen the footage of massive protest rallies in Hong Kong.What about the attacks on Ethnic Han Chinese.About Mr. Modi,so far none of the Indian courts have implicated him.

You have quoted this for atleast 100 times. How many more time do you want to quote. You are a member with 25000+ posts. Do not behave like a child.
There is a reason for that. Don't underestimate the logic behind it. Search the quote - and in the first Google search page, his post will come up with this TOI link. It does serve a very important purpose - fuelled by Search Engine Optimization. :agree:

That's ridiculous. :lol:

Haven't you seen all the political arguments in the Chinese section? Those arguments are nearly the worst out of all the nationalities here.
No sir, if we ignore posters from other nationalities those people argue in Chinese section are either intellects (self-proclaimed) with broader (less biased) vision (Chinese expats) or Chinese with very skewed view (mostly tilted in one direction).

But in political circles there is only on vision and one voice (no place or tolerance for differed school of thoughts) :D

OTOH, Dr Kalam has the ability to dream of a better future, freely, without any strings tying him down, without any directive of what to say, what not to say, what to think and so on by some Politburo bosses sitting in some far away land, that even 100 years back was an entirely different country! Yes, he was premature in his statement, but the intention is there and we will get there someday.
Indeed and this were his personal views and not the official stance of GOI.I dont know why Chinese members find it difficult to understand especially @Chinese-Dragon

Indeed and this were his personal views and not the official stance of GOI.I dont know why Chinese members find it difficult to understand especially @Chinese-Dragon

It's not hard to understand at all sir. :D

He says it very clearly himself:

India has become very advanced in space technology, he said, adding the country would become a superpower by 2012.

"Though I have envisioned India to become a superpower by 2020, the attitude and the confidence of the youth, to conquer everything in the right spirit, would make the country a global leader and super power within five years," Kalam told reporters.

It's not hard to understand at all sir. :D

He says it very clearly himself:

India has become very advanced in space technology, he said, adding the country would become a superpower by 2012.

"Though I have envisioned India to become a superpower by 2020, the attitude and the confidence of the youth, to conquer everything in the right spirit, would make the country a global leader and super power within five years," Kalam told reporters.
You calling me "sir",thats new Chinese way of insulting the enemy poster i suppose,:D

He said this,i agree completely with that but what i am saying is that these are his personal views and not the official stance of GOI so you should not take this very seriously and delete this link from your bookmark list :D

Such stupid thread can attracte about 21 page reply??????? I never heard any Chinese think tank post such things

No man, they are a superpower, don't you know? :P

From India's favorite President Kalam:

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam - Economic Times

I already knew that. They already surpassed your country in growth rates last year: India surpassing China: By 2013, India's economy will be growing faster than China's.

I mean next year sorry: India to Top China as Fastest Growing Economy by 2015, Morgan Stanley Says - Bloomberg

Actually, it will happen in 2016: Indian economy to be within striking distance of China's GDP by 2016

And have finally put a man in space this year: India’s Space Agency Proposes Manned Spaceflight Program

Or wait is it next year?? India plans manned space mission by 2015 - Technology & science - Space - Human spaceflight | NBC News

Whatever it doesn't matter! At least we know that India is going to be a superpower by 2030: Vision 2030: Superpower India

And the world's most powerful economy: India to be top economic superpower by 2030: Survey - Rediff.com Business

And a military superpower: India to become real military super power - News - Society - Russian Radio

Etc etc etc. Thankfully the internet keeps pages from previous years so we can look back on all of the stupid failed predictions of Indians. Hilarious.

It seems that US is heading toward the division of china like they did to USSR. What is happening in china is an example.

You calling me "sir",thats new Chinese way of insulting the enemy poster i suppose,:D

He said this,i agree completely with that but what i am saying is that these are his personal views and not the official stance of GOI so you should not take this very seriously and delete this link from your bookmark list :D

I'll delete the bookmark now. :D

But it's already the top of the search results.

Back
Top Bottom