What's new

Chinese surprise: India now at par with P5

TATA

BANNED
Reaction score
Chinese surprise: India now at par with P5

New Delhi: In a very significant strategic as well as diplomatic development, China on Monday upgraded its Ambassador to India Zhang Yan to the rank of vice-minister in the Chinese government.

Clearly, China upgrading its mission in India to the level it maintains in P5 countries on a day when US President Barack Obama is on a high-profile visit to New Delhi appears to be more than a mere coincidence.

The P5 or the powerful 5 is the exclusive club of world’s most powerful countries – USA, United Kingdom, China, France and Russia - who are also permanent members of United Nations Security Council.

As vice-minister the Ambassador will be reporting to the Chinese government on India’s reaction to all major issues, including currency movement.

The upgrade, confirmed by a spokesman of the Chinese embassy, suggests that India has moved up in China’s global pecking order and also points to the keenness of the Dragon to deepen its engagement with its neighbour - at a time when the region’s geo-politics is undergoing rapid changes.

Chinese surprise: India now at with P5

An excellent move by China...also an endorsement of India's growth story

china has to think what they can gain if india and china come close

benfit goes to china

but if they conflict china has to pay lots of lot and benift goes to usa

just think

china has to think what they can gain if india and china come close

benfit goes to china

but if they conflict china has to pay lots of lot and benift goes to usa

just think

This is the only realistic commend in this thread.Mostlikely China wont attack India unless Indians again pick up the stupid forward policy.But its also true that China wont get close to the Indians,still it could benifit very less in that situation.I think current relationship is good for both sides.not the enemy,no need to be friend.

China will in time learn to deal with India like it does with any other military or economic power like Russia, Japan etc.....in a few more years as India's military and economic might grows , China will itself look for co-operation and a steady relationship like it has at present with the U.S. For now the most prudent thing India can do is to ignore all provocations and concentrate on further development . It would be apt to wait for a hand of cooperation from them first.....while building up relations with all other significant nations ...ASEAN , Japan ,South Korea and the West.A stable Sino-Indian relationship is inevitable but no guesses on when.....

well,i think the communist party has started to study history...Specifically about Hitler and his communist govt and his aim of conquering the whole world,but now they have read wat happened atlast..
They lost even with their Mighty German Engineering.....there is no doubt about their quality of engineering,But this does not applies to China

well,i think the communist party has started to study history...Specifically about Hitler and his communist govt and his aim of conquering the whole world,but now they have read wat happened atlast..
They lost even with their Mighty German Engineering.....there is no doubt about their quality of engineering,But this does not applies to China

Best post ever.

Both Peaceful and Peacefull are tragic figures. I hope you guys see the obvious attempt on trolling for their own amusement. I bet they are laughing as we speak. Sadly, some here thinks they are serious..

Exactly right. :tup:

Ignore the trolls people.

If we keep aside the regular $hit going on between us, there are also lot of coopertion and positive attitude between us too.

As usual this goes unnoticed and the bilateral mechanisms set up for solving irritants etc are also playing a quite part in this transformation. This is not something that is happening overnight but a constant process running unseen unheard behind doors, by some loony thinktanks with big degrees. Some times i wonder what they would think when kids like us speak of the most important issues in such an off hand manner.

This is the only realistic commend in this thread.Mostlikely China wont attack India unless Indians again pick up the stupid forward policy.But its also true that China wont get close to the Indians,still it could benifit very less in that situation.I think current relationship is good for both sides.not the enemy,no need to be friend.

Totally agree, India shouldn't hurry to be friend with China as well as also shouldn't make any mistake to underestimate some worrying actions from China whether they are for peaceful purpose. There can be a huge scope for both nations to get benefited with each other, what we've to do is just wait and watch!

peacefulll should be more worried about GoI being overthrown by communist rebels than about us. We're not the ones with over 5 armed insurgencies running around and shooting people.

I believe this is the logical step of extending our welcome to the future leaders of India: Communist Party of India (Maoist).

India and China relations are improving, give another couple years and we will be in better shape.

peacefulll should be more worried about GoI being overthrown by communist rebels than about us. We're not the ones with over 5 armed insurgencies running around and shooting people.

I believe this is the logical step of extending our welcome to the future leaders of India: Communist Party of India (Maoist).

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:hahaha...you wish.

Back
Top Bottom