What's new

Chinese surprise: India now at par with P5

No one invited you to read my post....

Learn to ignore....and move on....

Fine with me but you live in an English speaking country, the least you can do write properly. An inability or unwillingness to do so shows a lack of education.

Fine with me but you live in an English speaking country, the least you can do write properly. An inability or unwillingness to do so shows a lack of education.

Now you're just being outright rude....

But in the spirit of "I dont give a sh!t"....Ill let this slide...

Besides...my education or lack thereof should be of minimal concern to you....

Lets end this here....because lessons in punctuation is not why Im on this forum...:cheers:

There seem to be some misconceptions here about Indian 'communist parties'. Just because they are called communist parties, it does not mean that they're actually 'communists' like 1960s China or USSR. They have to follow the Indian constitution, stand for elections like everyone else, and so on. And being elected at the state level, as opposed to being elected to the central government, they cannot make any changes to critical things like Indian foreign policy, Indian defence, and so on.

Therefore, these are 'communist parties' only in name. They try to come up with a weird mishmash of communist and capitalist ideology, and end up failing thoroughly.

And may I add, their days are numbered. West Bengal will elect Mamata Bannerjee next time, and Kerala will move on in the elections after the next. Same with Tripura.

Now you're just being outright rude....

But in the spirit of "I dont give a sh!t"....Ill let this slide...

Besides...my education or lack thereof should be of minimal concern to you....

Lets end this here....because lessons in punctuation is not why Im on this forum...:cheers:

Sharing ideas and opinions is the purpose here....... and if you can't make the effort of making your posts easily communicable ....you attitude of just saying ........"if you don't like it don't read my posts" is childish and counter...... to the purpose of the forum............................

There seem to be some misconceptions here about Indian 'communist parties'. Just because they are called communist parties, it does not mean that they're actually 'communists' like 1960s China or USSR. They have to follow the Indian constitution, stand for elections like everyone else, and so on. And being elected at the state level, as opposed to being elected to the central government, they cannot make any changes to critical things like Indian foreign policy, Indian defence, and so on.

Therefore, these are 'communist parties' only in name. They try to come up with a weird mishmash of communist and capitalist ideology, and end up failing thoroughly.

And may I add, their days are numbered. West Bengal will elect Mamata Bannerjee next time, and Kerala will move on in the elections after the next. Same with Tripura.

I will like to know if that will be good or worse compared to commies......:rolleyes:

who knows? communists are already in power in west bengal. in the meantime bangalore has grown to become an international center of trade.

Lol bro , you clearly have no idea of Indian politics ,A simple example , do you know over a hundred CPIM ( communist party of India-Marxist ) local leaders have been ruthlessly slaughtered by Maoists in distiricts like Purulia , Midnapur etc . Communists in west bengal are now capitalists .....almost similar to the way in which communists in China now adopt capitalist policies ....

In all of India you would not find a state which more closely resembles China in its outlook than West Bengal.Like China , West Bengal 's economy because of communist policies was completely in shambles 30 years back. Then merely about 10 years back there was a change of guard in the state ministry ...leading to young communist leaders with broad visions ...setting a wide range of reforms in motion .
Also because of the disciplined communist system of recruiting , spreading propaganda and dealing with political dissent hardly any political party was there to oppose communist rule ....so when reforms started , the strong communist base ensured that such policies were rapidly implemented at all levels .However the people used to agrarian living opposed the aquisition of land for industries ,leading to protests and discontent which the maoists exploited to their full advantage.....

I will like to know if that will be good or worse compared to commies......:rolleyes:

A hundred times worse , Didi will probably stop all developmental work to appease her " common people " supporters . A real disaster in the making :hitwall:

Sharing ideas and opinions is the purpose here....... and if you can't make the effort of making your posts easily communicable ....you attitude of just saying ........"if you don't like it don't read my posts" is childish and counter...... to the purpose of the forum............................

You are being really childish here. If we start throwing out people based on their English on this forum, Chinese posters would be the first to be thrown out. It's not just punctuation, we wouldn't even know what they are trying to say. So chill out it happens. And it's okay.

Originally posted by true-indian
You are being really childish here. If we start throwing out people based on their English on this forum, Chinese posters would be the first to be thrown out. It's not just punctuation, we wouldn't even know what they are trying to say. So chill out it happens. And it's okay.

Cardsharp bro ,

true-indian has a point here , To be frank based on debates in many China-India related threads there are several Chinese members no offense, like for instance Huzihaidao who debates with patience yes , but It makes my head ache to make sense of what he writes .

Also no offense but I ve seen him take the help of poor sentence composition to deliberately obscure and divert many of our points in a debate.

This is silly, a lack of proficiency is one thing, the constant .... is another, you two no doubt know that it is wrong to do and continue to do so, making it hard for people to understand what the hell you wrote. As Pesha say, I am free not to read what he write.

@true_indian where did I suggest that people be thrown out for their lack of English and why do you think I would be responsible for the membership of other Chinese members here.

@true_indian (nice name) where did I suggest that people be thrown out for their lack of English and why do you think I would be responsible for the membership of other Chinese members here.

This guy true_indian just likes to jump on Chinese people and bash them.

I remember he was bashing me in the other thread for something that SOMEONE ELSE said. :rolleyes: And in the end he even said that he respected me! I don't understand it at all.

We're not all clones, we are individuals. If you have a problem with ONE Chinese poster, then take it up with that individual poster.

Back
Top Bottom