What's new

Chinese subs in Indian waters sends jitters - report

Feel free to form an alliance with all countries without India, we frankly dont care.

Where did I mention about alliances? Since when was any country in south Asia in alliance with India? My point was in regards to the feasibility of SAARC.

But what do you care right? :lol:

Where did I mention about alliances? Since when was any country in south Asia in alliance with India? My point was in regards to the feasibility of SAARC.

But what do you care right? :lol:

SAARC is a stupid idea, I agree on that with you. Never is anything feasible going to come out of an association that has India and Pakistan in it. BRICS has India and China in it, two competing nations, but is still more useful already than SAARC although BRICS was not meant to be an alliance/association to begin with.

The only feasible alliance/association of countries I see in South Asia is India-Bhutan-Nepal, with maybe Sri Lanka and (even less maybe) BD thrown in depending on the local political climate in the last 2 countries (as well as India). OR of course, BD-Pak-SL, essentially any grouping which does not have India-Pakistan in the same group.

Maybe China is sending a message to India, "We are here, what you going to do about it?"

Maybe China is sending a message to India, "We are here, what you going to do about it?"

China sending a message to India that its fleet is in international waters affects India exactly how?

Pak-China vs India :- India lose 100% and Pak-China 20%
Pak-BD-China vs India :- India lose 100% an Pak-BD-China 5%

:angel::angel::angel:

hahahahahahha thats realy very funny..........

what do u think if u will be together than India will be alone?

by the way, If happend...

1. China will never and ever fight with India. I don't think, India making agni5 and agni 6 for showcase.

2. Bangladesh:- how u can even think war with India? by the way, India don't have time to think about Bangladesh.
3. Pakinstan :- abhi mood nahi hai kuch bolne ka...

ohhhhh, I forgot nuclear bombs.....

1. China will never and ever fight with India. I don't think, India making agni5 and agni 6 for showcase.

2. Bangladesh:- how u can even think war with India? by the way, India don't have time to think about Bangladesh.

Any China-India war will be conventional, and if India is foolish enough to use nuclear weapons then India will be turned into glass within a couple of hours.

Lets think about the possibilities. If India goes against China, then it is very possible that Pakistan will grab that chance and try to take back Kashmir? could you fight with both of them for long? :lol: by the way India is stealing our water and killing our people in border, it will soon make an enemy out of us too and we will probably help our Chinese friends a bit for that ;) remember an all out attack to our north can separate you into two parts. And you are not the only one with Nukes, Pakistan and China both have it :cheesy:

Any China-India war will be conventional, and if India is foolish enough to use nuclear weapons then India will be turned into glass within a couple of hours.

We dont want war to begin with (conventional or unconventional), but if you start ta war with us, I will guarantee you we will be the ones finishing off...

Lets think about the possibilities. If India goes against China, then it is very possible that Pakistan will grab that chance and try to take back Kashmir? could you fight with both of them for long? :lol: by the way India is stealing our water and killing our people in border, it will soon make an enemy out of us too and we will probably help our Chinese friends a bit for that ;) remember an all out attack to our north can separate you into two parts. And you are not the only one with Nukes, Pakistan and China both have it :cheesy:

Pakistan and BD for all intents and purposes are useless in a war. One has a proud history of losing every war in its existence, while the other is too scared to even fire a bullet. China might as well look for an ally in Kenya if thats the quality of allies its looking for...

Ohh do u know about conventional war ? and which country against?

u can do conventional war against small and low power country who can't harm you but India u can't even think. Take example, North korea... North Korea is not powerful like India but USA+ not dare to fight with this country.

If nuclear war will happened than surely CHina will lost at least 70% all things....

Pakistan and BD for all intents and purposes are useless in a war. One has a proud history of losing every war in its existence, while the other is too scared to even fire a bullet. China might as well look for an ally in Kenya if thats the quality of allies its looking for...

I am not talking about one on one, is that so hard to get for you? :fie: Pakistan can do much better if India goes against China, and that will become hell for India.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Indian–Bangladeshi_border_conflict
Our BGB is enough for your army :woot: shameless people :lol:

Ohh do u know about conventional war ? and which country against?

u can do conventional war against small and low power country who can't harm you but India u can't even think. Take example, North korea... North Korea is not powerful like India but USA+ not dare to fight with this country.

If nuclear war will happened than surely CHina will lost at least 70% all things....

How much can India risk to prevent BD's small and fast attacks if they are fighting against Pakistan and China at a time? :blink: plus India is our biggest enemy currently and will be even fiercer int he future. And ofcoure our ghoti brothers from west bengal will be with us to stir up unrest over there :chilli:

Nah, if that happened, India will be dust

Anyway getting a little off topic here, so ciao

Do you think India is playing games in international arena or they are keeping their weapons and Armed forces for just showcasing..we have fought 2 front war before and won hands down,not to mention handling USA's 7th fleet's threats with
most amusing way..its nothing new here.China-Indo war will not going to be all out war,every body knows it.Threats from BD is negligible.India already decided that in any future Indo-Pak war,BD might play hostile roles.thats why they planned to keep extra soldiers and equipments in those borders.and as you know,Cold start doctrine already suggested how to tackle joint China-Pak threat,a modified version of "Blitzkrieg"(just the way Israel defeated Arab countries)..and it is already decided that India will not go to recapture some captured land,but it'll thrust and capture a large portion of enemy land so that they could swap those lands after war..and this might be hypothetical to you,but this war,if ever happened,would last merely days due to international pressure,as now we have so many friends in both USA's and Russian camp.

I am not talking about one on one, is that so hard to get for you? :fie: Pakistan can do much better if India goes against China, and that will become hell for India.
2001 Indian
Our BGB is enough for your army :woot: shameless people :lol:

How much can India risk to prevent BD's small and fast attacks if they are fighting against Pakistan and China at a time? plus India is our biggest enemy currently and will be even fiercer int he future. And ofcoure our ghoti brothers from west bengal will be with us to stir up unrest over there
Nah, if that happened, India will be dust

Anyway getting a little off topic here, so ciao

my response is :taz::taz::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: what a loony toon comment

1.More horrors await IN. China has been offering us a pair of subs for free. They also proposed to build bases for them. That's not all. PLAN has been proposing to base one nuclear sub in BD. These could not materialize because of the BAL govt cannot take such decisions without clearance from Delhi. Right now BAL govt is in total disarray with leaders busy thinning out of the country. Hasina's Govt will fall any day.

2.BN would then get 2 old subs for training and familiarization followed by two new ones. In return we would be happy to host a PLAN nuclear sub.

1.More horrors await IN. China has been offering us a pair of subs for free. They also proposed to build bases for them. That's not all. PLAN has been proposing to base one nuclear sub in BD. These could not materialize because of the BAL govt cannot take such decisions without clearance from Delhi. Right now BAL govt is in total disarray with leaders busy thinning out of the country. Hasina's Govt will fall any day.

2.BN would then get 2 old subs for training and familiarization followed by two new ones. In return we would be happy to host a PLAN nuclear sub.

America is stationing 2/3 of her naval fleet in Pacific. China will give you subs if they will have a spare after making arrangements for pacific and South China sea. Till then stop dreaming. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom