What's new

Chinese subs in Indian waters sends jitters - report

I like the name south asian ocean. :cheers:

HOW about we start the trend of changing the absurd name of Indian ocean to south Asian ocean, here on PDF. If its a hit among PAK, BDs and Lankans along with chinese, who knowns may be some gov will start raising it on intl forum. What do U say guys @Gibbs @shuttler @Ming @Skyline @Lankan Ranger @ChineseTiger1986 @Spring Onion @kobiraaz @Armstrong @idune @Loki @Ojana @kalu_miah @Skallagrim @animelive. :P

Is there any laws stating the nomenculture naming of international geographical names can not be changed?:azn:

I think it's apt.. Indian ocean is a convinient term used by colonists for trading purposes.. That term needs to be defunked in the 21st century realities

Last edited by a moderator:

HOW about we start the trend of changing the absurd name of Indian ocean to south Asian ocean, here on PDF. If its a hit among PAK, BDs and Lankans along with chinese, who knowns may be some gov will start raising it on intl forum. What do U say guys @Gibbs @shuttler @Ming @Skyline @Lankan Ranger @ChineseTiger1986 @Spring Onion @kobiraaz @Armstrong @idune @Loki @Ojana @kalu_miah @Skallagrim @animelive. :P

Is there any laws stating the nomenculture naming of international geographical names can not be changed?:azn:

:rofl: Try your heart out, it's never gonna happen. Gather everyone, try it and see. You'll try for 10 years and we Indians will nullify your claims in JUST 1 DAY. Understand!! The name of Indian Ocean will be same even after all your tries :omghaha: But take your time and try. There's no harm in that.:omghaha: We enjoy playing with you guyz :cheesy:

do one thing, form a committee by your self... pass resolution to change the Indian Ocean..... all the best...

kids need to grow up...

Back
Top Bottom