What's new

Chinese subs in Indian waters sends jitters - report

Subs should not be detected.... Chinese subs were detected 22 times.... Not a good move as in real war 1 time detection is good enough to target sub.... 22 times detection means 22 subs are dead. i think china was testing indian military technology and got the hint....

SAARC is a dead horse. No use beating it.

Additionally, India will never allow China to join.

This is why I hate to see this deadlock that bring down all of us into the water. Thanks to some selfish bully.

In the past few years we see even Africa is advancing faster than this land. Soon the Euther the HDI or the poverty index of Sub-Sahara will surpass those of Sub-Continent.

Intigrition with balances powers within is the best solution of modern world yet we still live in a middle age mentality forced by some chauvinism eggheads. Damn it.

I say 'South Asian Ocean' sounds more inclusive than the outrageous name of 'Indian' Ocean.

I like the name south asian ocean. :cheers:

HOW about we start the trend of changing the absurd name of Indian ocean to south Asian ocean, here on PDF. If its a hit among PAK, BDs and Lankans along with chinese, who knowns may be some gov will start raising it on intl forum. What do U say guys @Gibbs @shuttler @Ming @Skyline @Lankan Ranger @ChineseTiger1986 @Spring Onion @kobiraaz @Armstrong @idune @Loki @Ojana @kalu_miah @Skallagrim @animelive. :P

Is there any laws stating the nomenculture naming of international geographical names can not be changed?:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Today war scenario (If happened):-
India vs Pakistan fight :- India will lost 50% and Pakistan 90 % (everything).
India vs China fight :- India will lost 80% and China 50 % (everything).

Pak-China vs India :- India lose 100% and Pak-China 20%
Pak-BD-China vs India :- India lose 100% an Pak-BD-China 5%

:angel::angel::angel:

Subs should not be detected.... Chinese subs were detected 22 times.... Not a good move as in real war 1 time detection is good enough to target sub.... 22 times detection means 22 subs are dead. i think china was testing indian military technology and got the hint....

You didn't get the hint, Chinese were trolling :lol:

I like the name south asian ocean. :cheers:

HOW about we start the trend of changing the absurd name of Indian ocean to south Asian ocean, here on PDF. If its a hit among PAK, BDs and Lankans along with chinese, who knowns may be some gov will start raising it on intl forum. What do U say guys @Gibbs @shuttler @Ming @Skyline @Lankan Ranger @ChineseTiger1986 @Spring Onion @kobiraaz @Armstrong @idune @Loki @Ojana @kalu_miah @Skallagrim @animelive. :P

Is there any laws stating the nomenculture naming of international geographical names can not be changed?:azn:

:lol:

Some midgets here are trying very hard to make their fairy tales come true.

That Chinese lizard will be dealt a blow that is for sure in IOR .

Last time I have checked Chinese pis$ed in their pants when an India ship was in SCS.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

Some midgets here are trying very hard to make their fairy tales come true.

That Chinese lizard will be dealt a blow that is for sure in IOR .

Last time I have checked Chinese pis$ed in their pants when an India ship was in SCS.

We are in the South Asian Ocean and India haven't done jack. Face it kid, despite your fantasies, India neither has the capability nor the political will to take on China.

We are in the South Asian Ocean and India haven't done jack. Face it kid, despite your fantasies, India neither has the capability nor the political will to take on China.

:lol::lol: then bring it on your 1000 fish trawleres, let the invasion begin.

Oh I forgot to tell you, if India continues its build up for 5 years, it will be invincible in IOR.

within what radius of coverage? and depth?

I am not an expert in this field :lol:

But given the appropriate equipment and organization, it is possible.

Back in 2006, a Song-class did manage to troll an American carrier in the Pacific unnoticed:
China sub stalked U.S. fleet - Washington Times

USA have some of best sensor equipment out there. It's hard to beat them in that field. I suspect the Americans steeled themselves more after that encounter.

thank you

one more reason for voting against india's permanent UNSC seat!

The pleasure is mine.

I am sure China's leaders already knew that. It is a fact which every one of us "little guys" in south Asia know.

Many people say many things about China's hegemonic ambitions. But India's ones are more subtle, very subtle. And mainstream media rarely report on the matter ;)

I am not an expert in this field :lol:

But given the appropriate equipment and organization, it is possible.

Back in 2006, a Song-class did manage to troll an American carrier in the Pacific unnoticed:
China sub stalked U.S. fleet - Washington Times

Do you believe this ??

On the one hand we see China building airframes and buying radars, avionics and engines from other countries and calling them 5 th gen tech. :lol:

Same thing applies for their leaky submarines.

This is why I hate to see this deadlock that bring down all of us into the water. Thanks to some selfish bully.

In the past few years we see even Africa is advancing faster than this land. Soon the Euther the HDI or the poverty index of Sub-Sahara will surpass those of Sub-Continent.

Intigrition with balances powers within is the best solution of modern world yet we still live in a middle age mentality forced by some chauvinism eggheads. Damn it.

And why should you and me go backward just because of some selfish bully?

All we need is to grow a spine, and develop. Keep going up, and don't give up. Contain the bullying. The rewards will come along with hard work and dedication for our respective nation's people.

This proves that China made Subs are sh!tty in quality.:rofl:
Submarines are supposed to remain undetected by the Enemy but the Crappy Chin Subs were detected 22 times by Sonar.:omghaha:

I have seen some pretty ridiculous stuff in PDF, but this has got to take the cake. You guys arte talking like India is causing Pak and BD not to develop (when the real thing is actually religious Islamic fundamentalism). Pak and BD are like already below sub-saharan standards, two completely useless nations that spent most of their time killing their own countrymen in either civil wars or Ji-had. If you guys spent less time killing yourselves and more time going to school/getting a job, you wouldnt be so completely useless. You Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are a burden on us Indians, because of you we are being held back, it is our unfortunate geography we are struck between you nations.

BTW, feel free to form a BD-Pak-CHina-SL alliance if it suits you, no one is stopping you from doing so....

And why should you and me go backward just because of some selfish bully?

All we need is to grow a spine, and develop. Keep going up, and don't give up. Contain the bullying. The rewards will come along with hard work and dedication for our respective nation's people.

Feel free to form an alliance with all countries without India, we frankly dont care. We will continue doing what suits us best, even if it makes us a "bully"...

Back
Top Bottom