What's new

Chinese student killed in bombings had followed her passion to Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still live my whole life,wish you too.

Thank you, I guess.

But the bomb was in a garbage can. Nobody can be prepared for that.

And you can't go around your whole life avoiding anything that might be a bomb, not just garbage cans but anything including computers can have something inside it.

She was smart, but how can you see inside every garbage can you cross on the street? You are being unrealistic, there was nothing she could have done that day to avoid it, she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time due to bad luck.

Thank you, I guess.

But the bomb was in a garbage can. Nobody can be prepared for that.

And you can't go around your whole life avoiding anything that might be a bomb, not just garbage cans but anything including computers can have something inside it.

She was smart, but how can you see inside every garbage can you cross on the street? You are being unrealistic, there was nothing she could have done that day to avoid it, she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time due to bad luck.

Her (Tractor) point is that girl should have better gone to China's west rather than going to the western country(post#17). HongWu said the same thing. (Post#23)

Going to America is what she's calling "wrong place" ... Not going around garbage cans or her presence at that location...

I think a lot of chinese are angry that she went to an enemy nation.

The north Koreans would disown such ppl.

I liked the photo... but I was in dilemma whether to like such a tragic thing. She's so beautiful and innocent, probably god was also missing her. :(

May your soul rest in peace!!

FBI has mentioned they will even go to hell to find the perpetrators who killed and brutally injured so many people. Investigations are going on fast and probably soon they will be caught. Whoever be it this time I feel, US should sentence those to Capital punishment and set an example. Also now it's high time World should join hands and take a serious step to curb terrorism once and for all. :angry:

God did not miss her...her life was taken away without her permission by some lunatic.

RIP

unfortunate loss.rip n my condolence to the family

Chinese bombing victim followed passion to Boston - CNN.com

Img372898660.jpg

48a285adb4fee6b05c632cc0_2.jpg

130417132507-lu-lingzi-story-top.jpg

------------------

Such a tragedy. This goes to show that terrorists don't care about East or West, they only come to kill innocents, and will rip apart families and destroy these young people's lives without any care or remorse.

RIP Lingzi Lu. We mourn your untimely death at the hands of murderer(s). For no fault of yours; you were killed in the full bloom of youth by people whom you did not know, nor whom you had hurt or harmed in any way. It is a blot upon us that people are able to mete this fate to you. You symbolise all the innocent lives snuffed out by Terrorists the world over. RIP.

Sad to see this lovely and talented lady get killed! RIP!

She would have a bright future enrolling in acturial science of BU and getting high paying jobs in insurance companies later-on

God did not miss her...her life was taken away without her permission by some lunatic.

RIP

Its like that quote I heard somewhere, God always takes the best of us young.

She was a pretty and intelligent girl, hopefully she is at peace and her murderers are caught and given the hell they deserve.

Its like that quote I heard somewhere, God always takes the best of us young.

She was a pretty and intelligent girl, hopefully she is at peace and her murderers are caught and given the hell they deserve.
Very,very true!!!

She died for the greater good. The bombing is a logical result of American foreign policy. If she was so smart she would have stayed in China.

I wish I could give you a thumb-down for this. heck, here is one, :tdown:!

I think you got information mixed up. She's a stats major. Her friend who's injured and still in a hospital bed is an actuarial major.

Sad to see this lovely and talented lady get killed! RIP!

She would have a bright future enrolling in acturial science of BU and getting high paying jobs in insurance companies later-on

smart or stupid, you are definitely an arsehole. judging by your comment, more likely a stupid one.
She was smart in maths but not in saving her life,what a wholly useless education.

So a chinese dead,why you american say so.At least from then on america not a safe place,be careful no please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom