What's new

Chinese student killed in bombings had followed her passion to Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean LeT and their cahoots? Or perhaps the NK regime? Both seem far fetched to me. It is more likely that it is an act of some lone wolf.

The idea of North Korea being responsible is a joke. North Koreans don't leave North Korea, they have no people on the ground to do it, and it is not their style at all.

Neither North Korea or Iran has ever done a coordinated bomb blast in Western cities. Ever.

About LeT, I think they only care about the subcontinent and Kashmir?

I think it is either an international terrorist group like Al-Qaeda/Taliban (pressure-cooker coordinated blasts is their calling card) or a domestic terrorist group, Neo-Nazis or the like who decided to use this technique due to its effectiveness.

The silence from the perpetrators is a sign of a lone-wolf attack as well.

A tragedy really,this girl went to a wrong place,she should go to the west but China's west where rare people be there.
I wonder why her family doesn't want people know her name?For shame or for consideration of disclosing corruption?

A tragedy really,this girl went to a wrong place,she should go to the west but China's west where rare people be there.
I wonder why her family doesn't want people know her name?For shame or for consideration of disclosing corruption?

The family must have consented, since both the Chinese Consulate and Boston University have disclosed her name.

The parents were reluctant at first, maybe because they wanted to grieve in private. But since it was leaked by Phoenix TV they probably decided to just officially come out with it.

The idea of North Korea being responsible is a joke. North Koreans don't leave North Korea, they have no people on the ground to do it, and it is not their style at all.

Neither North Korea or Iran has ever done a coordinated bomb blast in Western cities. Ever.

About LeT, I think they only care about the subcontinent and Kashmir?

I think it is either an international terrorist group like Al-Qaeda/Taliban (pressure-cooker coordinated blasts is their calling card) or a domestic terrorist group, Neo-Nazis or the like who decided to use this technique due to its effectiveness.

The silence from the perpetrators is a sign of a lone-wolf attack as well.

mumbai rail bombings also had pressure cooker blast.......so there might b a link!!
whatt do u think?

She died for the greater good. The bombing is a logical result of American foreign policy. If she was so smart she would have stayed in China.

If #2 one has to think why they were embarrassed. The likely answer is that the wrong people got killed. The terrorist who placed that bomb was out to kill Americans and would have known that the marathon route would be full of people of all sexes and ages so he wouldn't be fazed that a child and a woman were killed. But a Chinese national? Would the terrorist really be proud to claim credit for killing a beautiful Chinese citizen? That was unexpected and may have compelled the terrorist to keep silent.

Doubt it.

Whoever attacked believes they are at war with Americans. The Chinese girl was collateral damage.

She was smart in maths but not in saving her life,what a wholly useless education.

You never make any sense Tractor.

How was she supposed to avoid it? No one was expecting it, and you can't avoid trash cans and garbage bins for your whole life?

131658xhwtehyx3zt7zoe3.jpg

her last photo

You never make any sense Tractor.

How was she supposed to avoid it? No one was expecting it, and you can't avoid dustbins for your whole life?
I still live my whole life,wish you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom