What's new

Chinese Stealth fighter J-XX

i guess the engine will be 117S,with lower performance about stealth compare to F-22 ,so is PAK-FA ,unless Russia already master the plasma stealth technology .......but i don't think it's necessary to have a stealth performance like "F-22" if you pursue defensive policy , "F-22" is too expensive for any country beside US

it is even way too expensive for the US also!
the recents debate in US congree is a proff of it. infact the F22 project has become indigestable for US now, after spending billions of dollars on its development they cnnt simply dump it and neither they are in a position to spend billions more to get the required numbers!
apart from being expensive plane in itself, it is also a maintainance nightmare with millions od dollars required of rmaintaining its engine and RAM!
infact i read a report and from it, it can be said that maintaining a F22 after flight is more expensive then buying two or three new JF17 :lol:

regards!

infact i read a report and from it, it can be said that maintaining a F22 after flight is more expensive then buying two or three new JF17 :lol:

regards!

wooooooow, if an average jf17 costs $ 20 million each then three would cost around $ 60 millions. and according to estimates raptor is $250 to $300 million each. If the mantanance cost of raptor is $60 million after each flight ,, then its darn high. I highly doubt it.I think ur figures are a bit over inflated bro.Correct me if i am wrong.
regards

The Chinese copy of the F-22 will be as crappy as the cheap chinese apple iphone knock offs that so many Pakistanis carry around with them trying to impress girls.

Hey Thanx Buddy for such Great words for your own countrymen, LOL

china cant even make a jet comparable to the 20 year old f-16

Do some research! I hope you'll find thats not true.

Yes I do and its comparable to the 20 year old F-16.

And whatta you know! you found it^ !!

But in all honestly, I admit, I do not want China to become a superpower.

Yes! you are living the American or rather the Canadian Dream BUT you havent been to China, how can you even compare the two (having GDP growth figures of more than 8 year on year tells Buddy)

Muslims are thriving in USA. They can't do that in China. Long Live USA.

In :usflag: they killed countless of Sikhs after nine/11 because they thought they were Muslims, Muslims were and are still called ragheads or niggers and are frowned upon, All is not well. As for China! Buddy you dont know history! Islam has been in China for more than a 1000 years, the first ones being the Companions of the Prophet who spread Islam. As an example The Greatest Chinese Admiral was a Muslim named Zheng He Apart from what happened recently in Sinkiang (we know who funded that so called Muslim) China has been very good with its Muslims

J-10 v F-16blk52

less carry weight 11hp 9,900lbs vs 11hp 17,000lbs), inferior avionics (AN/APG-68 v9 that offers engagement of 4 targets with SARH vs 2 for the J-10)), inferior workmanship (it doesn't even use counter sunk rivets), relies on inferior imported Russian engines (29,101lb thrust in a 40,700lb aircraft vs 28,984lbs in a 42,000lbs aircraft) and carriers inferior weapons (no AIM-120C for the PLAAF/PAF) but it is the equal of the F-16/52?

lets recap the J-10/FC-20 has

inferior radar
less thrust to weight
shoddy workmanship
inferior weapons

I agree with your assessment, A block 52 is superior but USA reached that stage when it started out in 1903 with the Wright Brothers whereas the Chinese have been at it for only a few decades. This may not be a relevant or accurate assessment but it goes a long way in showing what the Chinese can achieve

China is yet to Produce a Modern Engine.

This sadly is the biggest weakpoint of the Chinese Aero Space Industry :frown: I hope they overcome it soon and I hope Kamra/PAF collaborate with our Chinese Brothers on this :china:

Here's something interesting for Chinese defence aviation fans.

Reliable sources in the aviation world say that one of the J-XX program outcomes (for those who don't know, J-XX is rumoured to involve any from one to three separate programs) could very likely be a twin-engined J-10 variant developed with low observability and air superiority as added objectives. However, there are almost certainly efforts ongoing within Chinese R&D establishments re: true from-the-ground-up next-gen fighters with low-observability, super-computer-like avionics integration and performance, next-gen radars, (more) intelligent weapon systems, supercruise etc. In fact, some of these requirement were even highlighted by the Chinese Naval Chief in his recent interview with a government-based news agency. This means that the navy, too, is interested in acquiring next-gen (or more likely next-gen like) capabilities as soon as possible, since, as we know, the Chinese are very good at keeping things hush until something concrete is likely.

Considering this, let me tell you, it makes me excited when Western sources admit that the Chinese are capable of achieving next-gen (or next-gen-like) capabilities soon enough to be worried about. I do hope Pakistan is, not now but at some point in the future, in a position to enter some sort of a collaborative effort with the Chinese. It will not only be a steroid-injection for our Air Force, but could possibly prove to be an equally affective boost for the Pakistani Aerospace industry. The South Asian region (China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka) will be the fastest moving region in the coming years, and I don't want to see my country become a non-factor in this race.

Now this is a good news. Chinese are really good at keeping their state secrets! That way when they succeed and come out with a workable weapon system it Hurts Big time for those who dont like China :azn: :china:

it is even way too expensive for the US also!
the recents debate in US congree is a proff of it. infact the F22 project has become indigestable for US now, after spending billions of dollars on its development they cnnt simply dump it and neither they are in a position to spend billions more to get the required numbers!
apart from being expensive plane in itself, it is also a maintainance nightmare with millions od dollars required of rmaintaining its engine and RAM!

regards!

Recent Articles have shown that we :usflag: wasted a lot of Tax Payer Dollars on the F-22, not that its not a worthy technology but the sheer cost is just down right BAD

Hey Thanx Buddy for such Great words for your own countrymen, LOL

Do some research! I hope you'll find thats not true.

And whatta you know! you found it^ !!

Yes! you are living the American or rather the Canadian Dream BUT you havent been to China, how can you even compare the two (having GDP growth figures of more than 8 year on year tells Buddy)

In :usflag: they killed countless of Sikhs after nine/11 because they thought they were Muslims, Muslims were and are still called ragheads or niggers and are frowned upon, All is not well. As for China! Buddy you dont know history! Islam has been in China for more than a 1000 years, the first ones being the Companions of the Prophet who spread Islam. As an example The Greatest Chinese Admiral was a Muslim named Zheng He Apart from what happened recently in Sinkiang (we know who funded that so called Muslim) China has been very good with its Muslims

I agree with your assessment, A block 52 is superior but USA reached that stage when it started out in 1903 with the Wright Brothers whereas the Chinese have been at it for only a few decades. This may not be a relevant or accurate assessment but it goes a long way in showing what the Chinese can achieve

This sadly is the biggest weakpoint of the Chinese Aero Space Industry :frown: I hope they overcome it soon and I hope Kamra/PAF collaborate with our Chinese Brothers on this :china:

Now this is a good news. Chinese are really good at keeping their state secrets! That way when they succeed and come out with a workable weapon system it Hurts Big time for those who dont like China :azn: :china:

Recent Articles have shown that we :usflag: wasted a lot of Tax Payer Dollars on the F-22, not that its not a worthy technology but the sheer cost is just down right BAD

Thanks for your excellent work refuting his misconceptions. This is what happens when people without a clue (and filled with zealous hate propaganda) speaks. Really, do visit China, do visit Pakistan, do visit India before you speak folks! :smitten:

In :usflag: they killed countless of Sikhs after nine/11 because they thought they were Muslims,
I hope I am missing a joke somewhere. But just in case am not, could you please provide a credible source for that claim, including dates and locations?

I hope I am missing a joke somewhere. But just in case am not, could you please provide a credible source for that claim, including dates and locations?​

yes ... also attach GPS location, time of attack (if any), photographic evidence, eyewitness testimony, court affidavits, Investigation reports, CSI testimony and medical examiners reports ...

otherwise your post will be inadmissible in this forum.

This is a military forum, and it's getting depressing not getting any new fotos on the J-XX (even if they are just artist impressions!). Maybe we should have a contest on who can create the best impression of what they think the J-XX will look like, and then in few years time we can see which one of us was closest.

I hope I am missing a joke somewhere. But just in case am not, could you please provide a credible source for that claim, including dates and locations?

Nah! Gambit, I love the :usflag: , its in my heart homie! :) but as I said, all's not well. Even so many years after the nine/ 11 White :usflag: are apprehensive of easterners, :frown: sad because thats against the spirit of the old Red, Blue and White.

I must say, personally for me, I have never been mistreated or discriminated, but then some could say thats because I'm white (Afgahsn/Pukhtoons look more or less like White Westerners) or that because I am a Medical Doctor.

I'm relating to you personal accounts from friends, Hindus, Muslims and especially Sikhs. Because they look like Afghans/ Muslims, some of our White Folks think they are Muslims. Hate makes people blind, and so here are some links on this:

rediff.com US edition: Sikh immigrant killed in Mesa, Arizona

Sikh killed, others are targeted; Arizona man held

Sikh American Leaders Meet With White House Officials

Two sikh brothers killed in california

I do accept it depends on the criminals, Folks from down South are really notorious for this, notice those links, most are from the South. And though that doesnt mean Hate crimes dont happen elsewhere in :usflag: but it also doesnt mean :usflag: people are all Hate mongeres, all people around me have been really decent Folks. I was just describing what some of my friends told me of their account or of their families.

:usflag::pakistan:

A proposed image of the J-XX / J-14:

de89b691fc224f3d98199a7807aeea3e.jpg

:china::pakistan:

http://aircraft-industries.com/?p=154#more-154

Last edited:
According to the reports of the Jane’s Defence Weekly, China has already launched its next generation stealthy fighter aircraft programme, and Shenyang Aircraft Industry Co. (SAC) has been selected to head research and development of a new fighter for the PLA Air Force (PLAAF).:coffee:
Not too much public information about the programme is available at the moment. The aircraft, which could be designated as J-13 or J-14, is still going through initial concept work, the same stage as the USAF Advanced Tactical Fighter (ATF) programme in the early 1980s, which later led to the F/A-22 Raptor. Sources within China’s confirmed that the SAC is looking at a twin-engine, single-seat, single vertical tale fin design, but other design proposals has yet been ruled out.:coffee:
As China has developed close ties with Russia’s aerospace industry and has license produced many planes of formal Soviet designs, it can be predicted that the J-XX would include some, if not many Russian technologies and designs. China has been offered a ‘joint development and production’ of a new fifth-generation fighter by Russia -LFI.According to Russian resources, the LFI will be able to counter U.S. second fifth-generation Joint Strike Fighter (JSF).:coffee:
Stealth and thrust vectoring are two must-have features in all aircraft being designed in the 21st century. If is not clear that how much progress Chinese designers have made in these areas, and Chinese aircraft industry may have to take Western/Israeli/Russian helps to make the J-XX truly fouth-generation (or fifth-generation using the Russian standards). Once introduced, the J-12’s rival may be U.S. F/A-22:pleasantry:

Attachments

• J-14 Stealth.jpg
    J-14 Stealth.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 57
View attachment 4453lovely picture, specially one after such a loong time keep the good work:cheers:. now i understand its an artists imperssion, but if its stealth wasnt it supposed to carry the wepons in internal bays??:azn:
can u plz explain the term LFI ??
regards.

Last edited:
View attachment 4453lovely picture, specially one after such a loong time keep the good work:cheers:. now i understand its an artists imperssion, but if its stealth wasnt it supposed to carry the wepons in internal bays??

Righto! Yup, its supposed to do that, and the actual model selected will have internal bays, as for the pic above, maybe its not that version! :azn:

can u plz explain the term LFI ??
regards.

LFI (Lyogkiy Frontovoy Istrebitel, Light Frontline Fighter)

:)

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

how does jane know everything ?

Cuz Jane's a BAD girl :what: :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom