What's new

Chinese Stealth fighter J-XX

The state of Chinese stealth technology

J-12

http://htka.hu/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/J-12-093001.jpg

look at the fuel truck- see the flat spot on the wheel- its a model diorama.

J-13

http://forum.keypublishing.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=110544

An artist drawing

J-14

http://lh6.ggpht.com/cuteftpster/R1pDHj2pI9I/AAAAAAAAAgw/TPJWdFu5--Q/s800/1_J-14_hanger.jpg

Another model mock up.

These aircraft are going to take on

F-22

F-35 A/B/C

How are models and drawings going to challenge aircraft that actually exist?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Chinese are surely catching up with US at least they have their 5th Gen well in progress or perhaps in middle to final stages hay guys here is an interesting thing
yesterday i was watching Future Weapons-JSF part 1 on you tube i saw something that sent a spark in my brain
while watching this movie there comes a scene where there are two models (likely F-22 and JF-35) but for a split second the camera turns to the other ones and you know what?
i saw this!

it can be seen for only a second or less than that so what that could a twin tail canard fighter be doing over there? i have the

dear thats not j-xx.
hav u lost ur mind,u want to see chinese j-xx on english chaneel Discovery with USAF top stealth aircrafts on table.:rofl:
americans n britains will never demonstrate or show any aircraft which is not from there forces.
now listen carefully this aircraft is an x-plane on usaf,i dont really know that it is underconstuction or rejected experment.but i found it nearly 2 years ago when i was searching for x-32,and its name is x32too.
b0bcd99db4123e490c80cea7472ed0e8.gif

i dont know much about it,but its a Boings or LHMs aircraft.and i think its a STOVL bird much similar to F-35.the aircraft in ur pic is much more similar to its structure.:enjoy:
i hope this works
regards

sir can you post a link to the report and not just the pic! most of us will like to get some details of the plane!
it will be really appreciated if you can post a link to this report!

regards!

sir can you post a link to the report and not just the pic! most of us will like to get some details of the plane!
it will be really appreciated if you can post a link to this report!

regards!

There is no report, just models and drawings being touted as advanced Chinese technology. Meanwhile the F-22 is about fully produced the F-35 is in production and scheduled for squadron service next year.

There is no report, just models and drawings being touted as advanced Chinese technology. Meanwhile the F-22 is about fully produced the F-35 is in production and scheduled for squadron service next year.

alright then, thanks for the pics!
:cheers:

China is yet to Produce a Modern Engine.

They are relying on Russian Powerplants for both J10 & JF17.

The west in particular USA but also the French & EADS are generation ahead in AVIONICS radar and electronic warefare.

Chinease have made huge progress from Cheap low cost MIG19/21 copies in the 1980-90s to late 3rd & early 4TH Generation fighters.

But the 2 areas of weakness remain.

The Next country to Field a 5th Generation fighter will be Russia wen they induct PAKFA AROUND 2016-2018.

China my guess wud be around 2020 prehaps ie soon after.

PLA will be equipped with J-XX before 2015,but it will rely on Russia's engine ,then gradually fit with china-made engine before 70th anniversary ,the space station will be completed at same time,our govt like inspiring the country with china's new achievements around the national day, like last year....

here is a report about china's 5th generation engine,it is being developed for 17 years
hopefully someone could help me translate this report.....

http://idoimg.3mt.com.cn/Article/upload/200801/080115103189632.jpg

some pictures from Zhuhai Airshow
338891a7db914e158d04e545a4fd99a2.jpg

5ddb312aa952aabb10a1c0889b82f453.jpg

Last edited:
PLA will be equipped with J-XX before 2015,but it will rely on Russia's engine ,then gradually fit with china-made engine before 70th anniversary ,the space station will be completed at same time,our govt like inspiring the country around the national day with china's new achievements , like last year....

here is a report about 5th generation engine,it is being developed for 17 years
What engine?
AL-31F or AL-41F ?

i guess the engine will be 117S,with lower performance about stealth compare to F-22 ,so is PAK-FA ,unless Russia already master the plasma stealth technology .......but i don't think it's necessary to have a stealth performance like "F-22" if you pursue defensive policy , "F-22" is too expensive for any country beside US

Last edited:
Here's something interesting for Chinese defence aviation fans.

Reliable sources in the aviation world say that one of the J-XX program outcomes (for those who don't know, J-XX is rumoured to involve any from one to three separate programs) could very likely be a twin-engined J-10 variant developed with low observability and air superiority as added objectives. However, there are almost certainly efforts ongoing within Chinese R&D establishments re: true from-the-ground-up next-gen fighters with low-observability, super-computer-like avionics integration and performance, next-gen radars, (more) intelligent weapon systems, supercruise etc. In fact, some of these requirement were even highlighted by the Chinese Naval Chief in his recent interview with a government-based news agency. This means that the navy, too, is interested in acquiring next-gen (or more likely next-gen like) capabilities as soon as possible, since, as we know, the Chinese are very good at keeping things hush until something concrete is likely.

Considering this, let me tell you, it makes me excited when Western sources admit that the Chinese are capable of achieving next-gen (or next-gen-like) capabilities soon enough to be worried about. I do hope Pakistan is, not now but at some point in the future, in a position to enter some sort of a collaborative effort with the Chinese. It will not only be a steroid-injection for our Air Force, but could possibly prove to be an equally affective boost for the Pakistani Aerospace industry. The South Asian region (China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka) will be the fastest moving region in the coming years, and I don't want to see my country become a non-factor in this race.

Here's something interesting for Chinese defence aviation fans.

Reliable sources in the aviation world say that one of the J-XX program outcomes (for those who don't know, J-XX is rumoured to involve any from one to three separate programs) could very likely be a twin-engined J-10 variant developed with low observability and air superiority as added objectives. However, there are almost certainly efforts ongoing within Chinese R&D establishments re: true from-the-ground-up next-gen fighters with low-observability, super-computer-like avionics integration and performance, next-gen radars, (more) intelligent weapon systems, supercruise etc. In fact, some of these requirement were even highlighted by the Chinese Naval Chief in his recent interview with a government-based news agency. This means that the navy, too, is interested in acquiring next-gen (or more likely next-gen like) capabilities as soon as possible, since, as we know, the Chinese are very good at keeping things hush until something concrete is likely.

Considering this, let me tell you, it makes me excited when Western sources admit that the Chinese are capable of achieving next-gen (or next-gen-like) capabilities soon enough to be worried about. I do hope Pakistan is, not now but at some point in the future, in a position to enter some sort of a collaborative effort with the Chinese. It will not only be a steroid-injection for our Air Force, but could possibly prove to be an equally affective boost for the Pakistani Aerospace industry. The South Asian region (China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka) will be the fastest moving region in the coming years, and I don't want to see my country become a non-factor in this race.

:pakistan::china: Pakistanis should start learning Chinese as a 2nd language, it will help in (1) education, (2) cultural-exchange, (3) commerce, (4) technology, (5) music-movies-media, and (6) people-to-people relationships. :pakistan::china:

i guess the engine will be 117S,with lower performance about stealth compare to F-22 ,so is PAK-FA ,unless Russia already master the plasma stealth technology .......but i don't think it's necessary to have a stealth performance like "F-22" if you pursue defensive policy , "F-22" is too expensive for any country beside US

if you're sure thell go with 117s then china can only buy the engines from russia i suppose coz al-31 series engines are purchased right ....this will be a major drawback as ull be handing over control to the russians

if you're sure thell go with 117s then china can only buy the engines from russia i suppose coz al-31 series engines are purchased right ....this will be a major drawback as ull be handing over control to the russians

you are right ,it will take at least ten years to get rid of the drawback,but i believe WS-10 can take care of the immediate threat

agreed but for answering your indicator of "development" i would like to have chinese member commenting on this

i'll comment, if you have money there is nothing that you can do in the us that u cant do in china, buy a house, land,car etc. its not the best place on earth but very livable, there's a line for visa's to the us cause it has several hundred million people but a large trillions of dollars economy, meaning lots of money to go around but u lose all credibility with me when you assume that life in china is akin to living in a dungeon you've probably never even been there anyways, but as for development, a least in the area im from and lived in(fu zhou) its being develop ridiculously fast, and it is only of the area on the east coast that is considered to be less developed because in a conflict with Taiwan fu zhou would be very likely to see at least aerial action thus it had been kept underdeveloped comparatively for years till the relationship warmed up now we're finally getting a comprehensive subway system

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom