What's new

Chinese Stealth fighter J-XX

Righto! Yup, its supposed to do that, and the actual model selected will have internal bays, as for the pic above, maybe its not that version! :azn:
right. i thnk internal bays in not ESSENTIAL, it is just to reduce RCS, if can do so bu some other means it goes alright.but yes, going for a stealth aircraft, it seems an essential part to go with internal hardpoints!

LFI (Lyogkiy Frontovoy Istrebitel, Light Frontline Fighter)

:)

thankyou for clearing it!

Cuz Jane's a BAD girl :what: :lol:
:lol: somewhaer around here with HER contact number!! :lol:

regards!

wooooooow, if an average jf17 costs $ 20 million each then three would cost around $ 60 millions. and according to estimates raptor is $250 to $300 million each. If the mantanance cost of raptor is $60 million after each flight ,, then its darn high. I highly doubt it.I think ur figures are a bit over inflated bro.Correct me if i am wrong.
regards

no dear, it is all over the place.
infact, one of main reasons for restricting the number to 180 odd planes is the maintainance cost. US could have a go at them if it was just a matter of production cost only as the projects have have just to be slowed down a bit but once it is flying it still eats up lot of dollars!! the main reason is the maintaincane of RAM, you can find it easily on net. it is not in millions though for an airborne hour but surely going to cost them dearly when the we consider a complete war scenario where the plane will be required to fly multiple sorties for extended time. as for cost and time of maintainance per hour is considered the plane is reported to require some 30 hour maintainance for one airboren hour and some 45000 dollars for maintainance after just one hour of flight,

i wish this will help
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/07/09/AR2009070903020.html
http://hatch.senate.gov/public/_files/F22AssertionsAndFacts.pdf
to add, the 45000 dollar is just the cost of normal regular maintainance and do not includes the parts that need to be replaced after a proposed number of flying hours. ffor example the canopy is to be replace after 300 hours incomparison to the fact taht it was designed to serve for 850 hours of flying!
regards!

Last edited:
no dear, it is all over the place.
infact, one of main reasons for restricting the number to 180 odd planes is the maintainance cost. US could have a go at them if it was just a matter of production cost only as the projects have have just to be slowed down a bit but once it is flying it still eats up lot of dollars!! the main reason is the maintaincane of RAM, you can find it easily on net. it is not in millions though for an airborne hour but surely going to cost them dearly when the we consider a complete war scenario where the plane will be required to fly multiple sorties for extended time. as for cost and time of maintainance per hour is considered the plane is reported to require some 30 hour maintainance for one airboren hour and some 45000 dollars for maintainance after just one hour of flight,

i wish this will help
High-Priced F-22 Fighter Has Major Shortcomings - washingtonpost.com
http://hatch.senate.gov/public/_files/F22AssertionsAndFacts.pdf
to add, the 45000 dollar is just the cost of normal regular maintainance and do not includes the parts that need to be replaced after a proposed number of flying hours. ffor example the canopy is to be replace after 300 hours incomparison to the fact taht it was designed to serve for 850 hours of flying!
regards!

thanks for the detailed info bro.:cheers:

right. i thnk internal bays in not ESSENTIAL, it is just to reduce RCS, if can do so bu some other means it goes alright.but yes, going for a stealth aircraft, it seems an essential part to go with internal hardpoints!
Internal weapons bay is necesary if there is going to be any credible effors at reducing the overall RCS. There is no such thing as an 'internal hardpoint'. A 'hard point' is a structurally reenforced location where a pylon can be mounted to carry weapons. Remove the pylon and the hard point is pretty much 'internal'. Even the F-22 and F-35 has hard points on the wings.

Righto! Yup, its supposed to do that, and the actual model selected will have internal bays, as for the pic above, maybe its not that version! :azn:

LFI (Lyogkiy Frontovoy Istrebitel, Light Frontline Fighter)

:)

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Cuz Jane's a BAD girl :what: :lol::lol:

hmmmmmmmm.....love bad girls :smitten:

China to have vtol will be a great step
once they have it, maintaing it aswell as training pilots won't be easy.

hmmmmmmmm.....love bad girls :smitten:

China to have vtol will be a great step
once they have it, maintaing it aswell as training pilots won't be easy.

well since israel is procuring both STOVL and regular JSFs.So China might sneak in :smokin:

lol:lol:, but u never know ,our chinese friends might be the first to produce a spaceship.:azn:

and we be first one to get it :lol: the picture is really a stupid one

@ Chinese military

man look at tht picture very bad photo shopping, i can make a better 5th gen A/C then the one in the pic:lol:

Back
Top Bottom