What's new

Chinese Satellite Fleet Grows, And Grows

I feel sorry for the Koreans and Indians.

i dont think you should feel sorry to koreans at all...

north korea is china's friend and won't have any problem

south korea is a strong trading partner with china and has no territorial dispute...

why China keeps old/useless satellites in use..? and why doesnt its satellites last long..??

I am Chinese, I can tell you the truth.

The truth is that none of the officer of China Space Bureau profess that we have 60 satellites which still useful in orbit, but we have lunched about 60 satellites, some of them were "go back" model, they went back one by one and most of the aged satellites were burn by atmosphere now. Especially, none of the CSB's officer profess that China has military satellites, all of China's satellites are civil model, though some of them have camera and radar or infrared photography, they are all used in mine finding and atmosphere report.
China has no military satellites! :china:

9831670.jpg

The most interesting thing is that :
None of China officer said that China has military satellites.

No logic works for trolls as they will troll the thread by all means.

When the time comes, the most appropriate answer to trolls is not extensive analysis but 2 slams in their faces.

Slumdogs: suck that! :lol:

Reported. Racist post. Why u have to do it again n again.:disagree:

It wasn't India who released the movie was actually released by the British Channel 4 movies!

I think!

<Yaogan 9 is so much alike the US naval spy satellite "NOSS", so it is most likely to be used at monitors ships. Since there is no information on the imaging device used on Yaogan-8, Yaogan-7 is probably the most advanced electro-optical remote sensing satellite.>

You may be correct, on April 10, the Chinese naval fleet (submarines, destroyers, frigates, etc.) passed the line between Okinawa and Miyako islands while sailing south.

Some pundits believe that the PLAN is testing the Yaogan 9 satellites with this naval fleet.

<I want some curry now>

Hey once a month (I think) I eat at an Indian restaurant to taste the Indian curry. I also like Malaysian, Thai, Indonesian, Singaporean, and Cambodian curries.

NOTE: Although, I like international curries, I wouldn't eat them every day.

<I want some curry now>

Hey once a month (I think) I eat at an Indian restaurant to taste the Indian curry. I also like Malaysian, Thai, Indonesian, Singaporean, and Cambodian curries.

NOTE: Although, I like international curries, I wouldn't eat them every day.

I just had Jamaican goat curry in Roti on the weekend, those Jamaicans make a pretty good curry (a good oxtail stew too).

<I just had Jamaican goat curry in Roti on the weekend, those Jamaicans make a pretty good curry (a good oxtail stew too).>

Interesting, I watched Bizarre Foods awhile back and the episode mentioned this food.

I think he (Andrew Zimmern) mentioned that the food was heavily influenced by East indian.

Back
Top Bottom