What's new

Chinese Researcher in the West Thread

I'm not a researcher. I'm a PHD student. big difference. You can call me out on hypocrisy if I'm 35 years old and established, but you can't lol. Nice try lol. Now the real question: what is Thailand doing about its uh, "tourism" industry?

if you have been through the US education system and sat in a high school classroom, you wouldn't mention the kids education part.

I actually agree with both suggestions.
I am not racing life with you FairAndUnbias. Please stick to thread ttopic. I asked you the question because you r one if the talent. Actually on CPU thread that made yiu hate me, i like your comment. I asked about when can CPU be used was not antagonism but you read it that way. But yes, you r right, im not estabkished. For ur info, Im a phD student too at age 38 hahaha. But also a share holder on private property company, and a owner of a small apartment. Im no shy that I am still fighting for signal/image detection phD at this age. haaha

I am not racing life with you FairAndUnbias. Please stick to thread ttopic. I asked you the question because you r one if the talent. Actually on CPU thread that made yiu hate me, i like your comment. I asked about when can CPU be used was not antagonism but you read it that way. But yes, you r right, im not estabkished. For ur info, Im a phD student too at age 38 hahaha. But also a share holder on private property company, and a owner of a small apartment. Im no shy that I am still fighting for signal/image detection phD at this age. haaha

I'm not the one with the talent, I'm the one who has a backbone and dignity. My position has always been consistent, I've never been afraid to voice my opinions and that goes for real life too.

I'm not the one with the talent, I'm the one who has a backbone and dignity. My position has always been consistent, I've never been afraid to voice my opinions and that goes for real life too.

Respect

That some of the Chinese flags are terribly missing home and on this forum

I'm not a researcher. I'm a PHD student. big difference. You can call me out on hypocrisy if I'm 35 years old and established, but you can't lol. Nice try lol. Now the real question: what is Thailand doing about its uh, "tourism" industry?

So you are not claiming a full PhD prematurely here on board unlike someone if I am not mistakened for his false -claim which can be construed as a mis-representation with legal consequences in real life

I actually agree with both suggestions.

China doesnt allow dual citizenship

ps the Thai dude is an American fan

images

Clay Figurine Zhang - Tainjin

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom