What's new

Chinese progress provokes aggression amongst Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I see, the conclustion is the casle system is created to lead people happy but now it just makes low caste people become untouchable, weaker and poorer.

Thank you for your explanation.

When the social Structure was created in India my be 1000 years ago....India never Existed just like most of the countries in the world.....there was no UN...No Constitution...so there was a need to create a Pseudo Constitution like think that would help society bind together....that system was absolutely flexible ...and pours......and Accepted everyone ....similar to the one India China...but China was never enslaved...and there were rulers who were Chinese....so they could evolve the system with time...on the other hand ...India got Enslaved Multiple times......so there was no leadership that could help system evolve...on top of that ..every conqueror had his own system to impose...this made the entire system twisted...

Well, I'm just explaining it as how I know it. As I'm not an Indian, I only know it from 2nd hand source.

Dude, watch your back. If USA does not support taiwan for 1day. It will be another Tibat.

Chinese, can you guys give 5 points why you are threatening Taiwan. I don't understand. Please enlighten me.

Ok, I see, the conclustion is the casle system is created to lead people happy but now it just makes low caste people become untouchable, weaker and poorer.

Thank you for your explanation.

That is why most Indian muslims or Pakistani were originally from the lower caste. They do not want to be regard as lower castes any more and want to progress. However, in traditional caste system. So many of them turn to Islam in the past thousand years.

From the Chinese or Western perspective, the caste system might look backward and controlling if we look at it from our the perspective of our own culture. However, every society has its own benefits and its important not to judge another culture from outside of the culture. Its ok to learn and try to understand, but not judge or criticize as we are not part of the society.

Well, I'm just explaining it as how I know it. As I'm not an Indian, I only know it from 2nd hand source.

Thats precisely what the problem is...u speak about something and then argue with a few incidents which mostly have vested interests that use caste as a tool/medium for their benefits...

Would surely like to know what was the source of inspiration for ur/other chinese members ranting about caste..that too in a military forum...

Rather than listening to second hand sources....come to India, do a study/research and then come to conclusions...

I made a phone call right now to my Indian customer, I feel most Indians are kind, though they too good at bargain and too price sensitive.

Last edited:
Dude, watch your back. If USA does not support taiwan for 1day. It will be another Tibat.

Chinese, can you guys give 5 points why you are threatening Taiwan. I don't understand. Please enlighten me.

Go to the China defence section. There is an ongoing thread on China/Taiwan relationship. It will give you enough points.

I made a phone call to my Indian customer, I feel most India are kind, though they too good at bargain and too price sensitive.

All businessman should be good at bargain and price sensitive.

Thats precisely what the problem is...u speak about something and then argue with a few incidents which mostly have vested interests that use caste as a tool/medium for their benefits...

Would surely like to know what was the source of inspiration for ur/other chinese members ranting about caste..that too in a military forum...

Rather than listening to second hand sources....come to India, do a study/research and then come to conclusions...

being in America, we have enough Indians here for us to learn about the Indian culture. As a matter of fact, we have lots of American Indian and Asian Indians here.

When the social Structure was created in India my be 1000 years ago....India never Existed just like most of the countries in the world.....there was no UN...No Constitution...so there was a need to create a Pseudo Constitution like think that would help society bind together....that system was absolutely flexible ...and pours......and Accepted everyone ....similar to the one India China...but China was never enslaved...and there were rulers who were Chinese....so they could evolve the system with time...on the other hand ...India got Enslaved Multiple times......so there was no leadership that could help system evolve...on top of that ..every conqueror had his own system to impose...this made the entire system twisted...

How was Indians enslaved? Can you cared to explain? Did the Brits "enslaved" India. From America, enslavement is such a strong word so the word might mean differently to you than to me. To me, British presence in India won't be regarded as enslavement as how enslavement took place in America. If you know what I mean.

Go to the China defence section. There is an ongoing thread on China/Taiwan relationship. It will give you enough points.

Just summarize 5 points for me. I know all BS you people talk thread. Please don't say that indian proverty and caste system responsible for it.

Just summarize 5 points for me. I know all BS you people talk thread. Please don't say that indian proverty and caste system responsible for it.

Taiwan is ROC "Republic of China" Naitonalist Chinese
China PRC "People's republic of China" Communist Chinese
After WWII Communist won the Chinese civil war so nationalist fled to Taiwan.
Nationalist want to recover mainland China while communist wants to take over Taiwan.
US supported ROC in Taiwan while USSR use to support PRC

being in America, we have enough Indians here for us to learn about the Indian culture. As a matter of fact, we have lots of American Indian and Asian Indians here.

If thats what u take as a sample..great.....u hv made my day...!!
I remember asking one of my uncles why does he wear suites/blazers when in city and traditional dhotis when in villages...does he feel ashamed of doing vice-versa??
He came with a prompt reply...."There's no point in making urself feel different in a bunch of strangers, when u migrate u need to adapt to ur surroundings/culture but when u get back u can always be the same again "

How was Indians enslaved? Can you cared to explain? Did the Brits "enslaved" India. From America, enslavement is such a strong word so the word might mean differently to you than to me. To me, British presence in India won't be regarded as enslavement as how enslavement took place in America. If you know what I mean.

Sir . I don't have time for another History lesson... I request you to Please look a t this Page:

1. India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2. History of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hope this helps.

If enslavement makes you uncomfortable...lets change the word to "Colonized"

Taiwan is ROC "Republic of China" Naitonalist Chinese
China PRC "People's republic of China" Communist Chinese
After WWII Communist won the Chinese civil war so nationalist fled to Taiwan.
Nationalist want to recover mainland China while communist wants to take over Taiwan.
US supported ROC in Taiwan while USSR use to support PRC

Ok. thanks for the info. But I have not heard about the news that Taiwan is trying to take over mainland china. Do you have any link for reading.

Killing chicken to warn monkey!

China should terminate diplomatic relationship with India because India and Indian are supporting Tibet independence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom