What's new

Chinese professor calls Hong Kong people 'dogs'

%25E6%2588%2598%25E5%259B%25BD%25E4%25B8%2583%25E9%259B%2584.jpg

This is because the whole "Han Chinese" ethnicity is a myth and an artificial construct. What kind of ethnicity speak multiple different languages, and look completely different from each other?

Chinese need to accept that they are not one big happy family, but a group of different ethnicities, like Shanghaiese(Descendants of Tang dynasty survivors), Cantonese(Descendants of Song Dynasty survivors), Minnans(Descendants of Ming court royalists) and Northern Altaics(Who brought Mandarin from Liadong to the rest of China).

Do you know 70% words in your language are Chinese words? cheers

name of their capital is 汉城。 The meaning is "the city of Han".

HAHA

汉江, the meaning is "the river of Han"

Okay, a Chinese professor said something bad.

So...are the Indians going to make one of those cheap serial dramas about it on the likes of Zee TV? :lol:

"India should invade Hong Kong to be free."

"India should regain what it lost in 1962."

Some weird Korean living in the US trying to teach Chinese to Chinese users.

Jeez man....grow up guys :lol:

India should regain what it lost in 1962.

Atleast, I would like to know .... what exactly do we need to "regain, that we lost in 1962"?
Do we need to "regain" Lhasa or Mansarover? I searched but didn't find official Indian claims on Mansarover or Lhasa, so far. Am I missing something here?

So, what exactly do we need to "regain". Atleast we need to know that, first ... no?

It was a topic of discussion during some part of this thread ... but nothing concrete emerged from it.

Aksai Chin, yes.. but that wasn't "lost" during 1962 .... it was land grab mission by PLA during the 1950s (not 1962). They moved into a part of unmanned Ladakh border, after occuping Tibet. That is the only thing left, from what I gather.

I don't understand why people are so worked up with this. First of all it was a quote out of context. On top of that isn't this what freedom of speech is all about, he is entitled with his opinion, you might not agree with it but we should all defend his right regardless. You can't be pro freedom of speech when its saying good stuff about you, and turn around against it when it criticizes you.

This is because the whole "Han Chinese" ethnicity is a myth and an artificial construct. What kind of ethnicity speak multiple different languages, and look completely different from each other?

Chinese need to accept that they are not one big happy family, but a group of different ethnicities, like Shanghaiese(Descendants of Tang dynasty survivors), Cantonese(Descendants of Song Dynasty survivors), Minnans(Descendants of Ming court royalists) and Northern Altaics(Who brought Mandarin from Liadong to the rest of China).
And you need to accept the Korean peninsula will be split into two (or more) states forever! All the easier for China, Japan, Russia and USA to bully and use the Korean statelets as pawns. :lol:

Atleast, I would like to know .... what exactly do we need to "regain, that we lost in 1962"?
Do we need to "regain" Lhasa or Mansarover? I searched but didn't find official Indian claims on Mansarover or Lhasa, so far. Am I missing something here?

So, what exactly do we need to "regain". Atleast we need to know that, first ... no?

It was a topic of discussion during some part of this thread ... but nothing concrete emerged from it.

Aksai Chin, yes.. but that wasn't "lost" during 1962 .... it was land grab mission by PLA during the 1950s (not 1962). They moved into a part of unmanned Ladakh border, after occuping Tibet. That is the only thing left, from what I gather.

Mate, I was quoting from one of your countrymen.

Cheap shot really expected better from you PDF Quality is simply going down.

well he has deleted his message otherwise the infraction was on his way.

you must not quote the trolls.. remember that. but I am leaving his message in your post for all to see what you and I are talking about

well he has deleted his message otherwise the infraction was on his way.

you must not quote the trolls.. remember that. but I am leaving his message in your post for all to see what you and I are talking about

Its a shame that he gets away with this type of racism - he does it all the time. He posts something abusive - then after the people on the thread digest his emotions - deletes his post. Very infuriating for all that have been offended. At least the mods are now alerted to his childish games.

Back
Top Bottom