What's new

Chinese professor calls Hong Kong people 'dogs'

even on all Chinese websites and bbs thousands of Beijingers and Shanghainese are cursing and throwing insults against each other all day every day as if that is their full time job,if India even touch anywhere in China,we are the first group of Chinese people that will tear India apart.

regional haters need to be round up and hanged from trees. one moment, they're insulting Henan migrant workers, the next, they might be insulting me, so better to just shoot the lot of them.

regional haters need to be round up and hanged from trees. one moment, they're insulting Henan migrant workers, the next, they might be insulting me, so better to just shoot the lot of them.

they are everwhere in China,hard to kill them all,haha

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Beijing soccer fans chanting insult against Henan people after a soccer game.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0K8jk2WY1Qw

Forget it, India does not even have a working school bus sized hydrogen bomb.

And even if we don't have that, China does not have the guts to take what she claims is hers.

So what is required is not hydrogen bomb for India, but just two melon sized balls for China.

And even if we don't have that, China does not have the guts to take what she claims is hers.

So what is required is not hydrogen bomb for India, but just two melon sized balls for China.

Maybe you forgot history. In 1962, China crushed India in BOTH sectors, including Arunachal Pradesh. :lol:

The Indian Army never won it back, they just waited and hoped for our goodwill to leave it on our own.

they are everwhere in China,hard to kill them all,haha

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Beijing soccer fans chanting insult against Henan people after a soccer game.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0K8jk2WY1Qw

its mostly the older generation, they get lucky with a roll of government dice and suddenly think their **** don't smell.

Maybe you forgot history. In 1962, China crushed India in BOTH sectors, including Arunachal Pradesh.

The Indian Army never won it back, they just waited and hoped for our goodwill to leave it on our own.

Indian never won it back..? Son, we still control it and China always whines when our PM or HH Dalai Lama visits it. Perhaps it should stop whining, grow balls and take it back.

You achieved nothing, nilch, nada in 1962. Only made an enemy out of us, brought our idiotic PM out of his love for non-violence and made him concentrate on the Armed forces so that we defeated the Paks in 1965.

Other than that these online threats look so amusing.

Indian never won it back..?

No you didn't, learn from history. :lol: Tell me when you ever defeated Chinese forces in Arunachal Pradesh? The battle was completely one-sided in our favour.

Anyway, that is off-topic. PM me if you want to talk about how you were defeated in both sectors.

Or post it in this thread: Lasting lesson of 1962

No you didn't, learn from history. :lol: Tell me when you ever defeated Chinese forces in Arunachal Pradesh? The battle was completely one-sided in our favour.

Anyway, that is off-topic. PM me if you want to talk about how you were defeated in both sectors.

Or post it in this thread: Lasting lesson of 1962

Tell me you did not study geography.. Quick trivia - who controls Arunachal Pradesh ?

And that is why I said you gained nothing from that war...no strategic/tac gain. You just sucessfully made an enemy out of us and woke up our PM from his fetish for non-violence and made him concentrate on Armed forces modernization.

That's a bit extreme, I think caning their ***** will be better. :P Seriously I don't think this is a big deal. It doesn't have influence on local policies, nor it hurts inter personal relationships. I am from Northeast and my wife is a traditional Beijinger, we joke about each other's cities/accent/habits/customs all the time. It gives some fun time as long as you take it easy, and make sure you do it after she cooks.

Tell me you did not study geography.. Quick trivia - who controls Arunachal Pradesh ?

And that is why I said you gained nothing from that war...no strategic/tac gain. You just sucessfully made an enemy out of us and woke up our PM from his fetish for non-violence and made him concentrate on Armed forces modernization.

it's heavy burder we left that for you in order to bankrupt you,and you can see it worked comparing the two economies ever since that war.and we can always crush you when we want it back.but for now,let it bleed you for some more time.

This is because the whole "Han Chinese" ethnicity is a myth and an artificial construct. What kind of ethnicity speak multiple different languages, and look completely different from each other?

Chinese need to accept that they are not one big happy family, but a group of different ethnicities, like Shanghaiese(Descendants of Tang dynasty survivors), Cantonese(Descendants of Song Dynasty survivors), Minnans(Descendants of Ming court royalists) and Northern Altaics(Who brought Mandarin from Liadong to the rest of China).

This is because the whole "Han Chinese" ethnicity is a myth and an artificial construct. What kind of ethnicity speak multiple different languages, and look completely different from each other?

Chinese need to accept that they are not one big happy family, but a group of different ethnicities, like Shanghaiese(Descendants of Tang dynasty survivors), Cantonese(Descendants of Song Dynasty survivors), Minnans(Descendants of Ming court royalists) and Northern Altaics(Who brought Mandarin from Liadong to the rest of China).

LOL, a Korean trying to teach us what Han Chinese means. :lol:

ALL identities in the world were created like this. The Germans were originally one small tribe that grew bigger and assimilated their neighbours. The modern-day British were Anglo-Saxon invaders who displaced the local Celtic tribes and eventually assimilated with them.

And there are identities which are much more recent. America for example was only created 200 years ago, and were originally European invaders who displaced the Native Americans, who merged with each other to form the American identity.

Nope.

棒 = Club, Stick
子 = Person

棒子 = Club Yielding Person.

you are so funny. 棒子means "fool"=傻子. sorry, just let you know. I am 东北人,HEHE, your neighbor

WAAAAAA。。。。
HAHA
You are so smart

Back
Top Bottom