What's new

Featured Chinese President Xi Jinping asks PLA troops to prepare for war amid border row with India: Reports

No, you are in fact lying now. This is factually incorrect. Outlets like FT, Reuters and BBC do not just quote Indian media. They have their own independant sources, this is what makes them reliable. I think you have been so used to having been lied to by Indian media you actually cannot tell what is true and what is not anymore.

The irony of talking about food and Indian soldiers in the same sentence. You do not find it an actual disgrace on your military that officers are better fed than other ranks?
I quoted master and Indian soldiers are well fed, we don't tell them to eat grass for nuclear weapons.

Whybwould they fight in winter? Please explain
During winter it is very difficult to take defensive position at mountain peaks due to harsh winter, snow storm and avalanche. For better defense, positions at mountain peak are mandatory as this could counter the offensive initiative of enemy forces.

I quoted master and Indian soldiers are well fed, we don't tell them to eat grass for nuclear weapons.

Apart from the numerous Youtube videos of Indian soldiers complaining about poor food? Who was responsible for that? ISI?

Also please read

" News18 journalist working on Congress beat Pallavi Ghosh had also taken to the micro-blogging site to announce that Rahul Gandhi would be raising the agenda on the difference in the diet of jawans and officers in the Parliamentary meeting today. "

Oh, Indian leadership do not tell them but provide them food worse than the fresh grass. That is why they are complaining. Videos are evidence to the harsh reality.

Chinese and Pakistani soldiers are adequately fed and never complained about food. Furthermore, in Pakistan Armed Forces, it is a traditional duty for junior officers to dine on daily basis with their subordinate soldiers and jawans. During "langar" almost all officers join with the soldiers and dine with them.

Last edited:
Oh, Indian leadership do not tell them but provide them food worse than the fresh grass. That is why they are complaining. Videos are evidence to the harsh reality.

Chinese and Pakistani soldiers are adequately fed and never complained about food. Furthermore, in Pakistan Armed Forces, it is a traditional duty for junior officers to dine on daily basis with their subordinate soldiers and jawans. During "langar" almost all officers join with the soldiers and dine with them.

In the field I have never heard of officers eating better then men, in mess and back in base maybe different types of food, but if in field this is a sign that caste system has crept into the Indian Army

In the field I have never heard of officers eating better then men, in mess and back in base maybe different types of food, but if in field this is a sign that caste system has crept into the Indian Army
My experience in PAF is worth sharing. My visits as junior officer, I observed that airmen messes provide tasty and balanced food. The lunch and dinner menu had always two dishes daal/vegetable and some meat (white or red) with bread or rice and a seasonal fruit or some sweet. As visiting officers we share their food and after that we have to log condition of mess, its dinning hall and quality of food. Yes you are right about field exercises when forward operating base are activated, then most of the time engineering officers eat the lunch and dinner with JCOs, NCOs and other technicians.

I am sure same traditions must be followed in Army and Navy as Jawans and officers are more closely integrated with each other due to regular war exercises and rigorous joint training.

My experience in PAF is worth sharing. My visits as junior officer, I observed that airmen messes provide tasty and balanced food. The lunch and dinner menu had always two dishes daal/vegetable and some meat (white or red) with bread or rice and a seasonal fruit or some sweet. As visiting officers we share their food and after that we have to log condition of mess, its dinning hall and quality of food. Yes you are right about field exercises when forward operating base are activated, then most of the time engineering officers eat the lunch and dinner with JCOs, NCOs and other technicians.

I am sure same traditions must be followed in Army and Navy as Jawans and officers are more closely integrated with each other due to regular war exercises and rigorous joint training.

I really have never come across a situation where actual field rations are different for officers and men, it would actually be detrimental to unit cohesion.

Indian leaders, Indian media and Hindutva goons all are habitual liars
Then why bother about their reports, why cheer on news coming from these sources... We have seen enough sermons from China, they should either act or just shut up..

During winter it is very difficult to take defensive position at mountain peaks due to harsh winter, snow storm and avalanche. For better defense, positions at mountain peak are mandatory as this could counter the offensive initiative of enemy forces.
And its easy for the attackers?

Then why bother about their reports, why cheer on news coming from these sources... We have seen enough sermons from China, they should either act or just shut up..
Their action is already in progress. Haven't you seen Chinese armed forces infra structure and their soldiers inside Indian Occupied Ladakh.

And its easy for the attackers?
Attackers do not need to house all the mountain peaks for better defense. Peaks at strategic locations are more than enough. Additional Chinese have knock down kits of easy to build infrastructures which can be easily dropped with help of helicopters and heli drones.

Furthermore Chinese war machine is more sophisticated compare to Indian Forces. Use of armed and surveillance drones in the battle field and precision long range artillery, close air support and battle field live situation awareness and adequate air defense and ground defense provides the Chinese clear advantage. They will do exactly what US and NATO forces did in Iraq and Afghanistan. First completely wipe out air defense and ground defense installations, along with neutralizing enemy aerial power. Infra structure like power generation, and its grid stations, airports, air bases, water supply system, bridges and dams etc. Then main army will take the offensive action by taking control of cities, towns and villages.

India,you'd better not imagine yourself as China‘s favorite. We have much more important things to do.

Man now it's not even making me laugh any more.......
You must be sh!tting it.
True, I am with you.
It is not even making me laugh anymore.

Modi has not uttered the world "China" in months.

And what was that "not an Inch of India is occupied" !! :rap: :haha:

Really, the heights are so important!!
"We will see".
Maybe It's not making the Indians laugh anymore , they will certainly need to accelerate the making of toilets for their soldiers and people, they will certainly need them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom