What's new

Featured Chinese President Xi Jinping asks PLA troops to prepare for war amid border row with India: Reports

I believe this is the first such remark by the Chinese President, that means things are really really serious and China is fully prepared to teach Indians another lesson.
Well God Speed to our Chinese Friends. I hope Pakistan is prepared to teach India a lesson as well. An opportunity like this shall not be let wasted.

Oh the Grandiosity of Indians, " we can simply go and take what we want".
Your own ministers have admitted 45000 sq km of "Indian" claimed territory is occupied by China.
While Indians could do diddle for over 50 years for the 38000 sq km China occupied since 1962 and Pakistan freeing part of Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan from Illegal Indian occupation in 1948.

Hey, the dreams are absolutely free. :cheesy:

What we have lost in 62 battle don't again and again forget that we have too compensated by taking 8k sq km Sikkim and 86k sq km Arunachal Pradesh the two very nails of your mighty Dragon..... so we lost territory but added twice the size of territory back.....
Pakistan took whatever Kashmir was before India joined the fight......

you mean to say that Indian and Chinese soldiers will get into some athletics competition, where China has advantage as it has more medal holders ?

Anyway it will be interesting to see how these cute Chinese soldiers holding these cutter dolls will perform in real combat...

Yeah, was real cute in 1962......

1602757823396.png

that is 58 years ago, India learned from its experience and delivered good results twice within a decade ..

come back to present please

Ask your deal Lt Col from a few months ago about delivering "good results". In hand to hand combat Chinese thrashed you and now best your country can do is send warriors on the internet....

that is 58 years ago, India learned from its experience and delivered good results twice within a decade ..

come back to present please

Come back to present? Oh you f*ckers really have the nerve. For so many years it was India beating the war drums of 1971, right up to feb 27th 2019, where we thrashed you around like a lil' b*tch. Now you want to come to the present... Extremely shameless, courage-less, impotent people you Indians are.

Impotent perfectly describes you anyway, you scream and whine like little girls anyway, there is nothing manly about your nation, nothing decent. You all really are slum dwellers, and you love it.

Did I mention you lot have no class?

Unbelievable.

India is going to get screwed from two sides. Maybe Nepal will also join the fray when the beating starts.

Yeah yeah lost further hundreds of sqkms of territory. Meanwhile Indian analyst thinks Xis threat is real.
I can understand the paradoxical situations for most of the Chinese member here in PDF when it comes to Indian media. here are some of the examples -

- you are cheerleading 1000 sqKM of land lost to China (reported by The Hindu) as a gospel truth, although reported by Indian media, but would not accept that India also occupied certain height south of Pangonso - again reported by the same media

- You celebrate death of 20 Indian soldiers in Galwan Clash - report by Government and Media as your victory. But would not accept reporting by the same Indian media that more than 40+ Chinese soldiers were also killed in the clash ....

So my friend, please make up your mind to either truest or not to trust Indian media and sources, that will clear your logical thinking and arguments..

Come back to present? Oh you f*ckers really have the nerve. For so many years it was India beating the war drums of 1971, right up to feb 27th 2019, where we thrashed you around like a lil' b*tch. Now you want to come to the present... Extremely shameless, courage-less, impotent people you Indians are.

Impotent perfectly describes you anyway, you scream and whine like little girls anyway, there is nothing manly about your nation, nothing decent. You all really are slum dwellers, and you love it.

Did I mention you lot have no class?

Unbelievable.
So this is the best you can do in an argument - abuse and smear .. did my comment warrant your abuse? This forum is suppose to provide you a platform to reason and argue, so please do that ... or is it too much to ask for your level of intellect ?

I can understand the paradoxical situations for most of the Chinese member here in PDF when it comes to Indian media. here are some of the examples -

- you are cheerleading 1000 sqKM of land lost to China (reported by The Hindu) as a gospel truth, although reported by Indian media, but would not accept that India also occupied certain height south of Pangonso - again reported by the same media

- You celebrate death of 20 Indian soldiers in Galwan Clash - report by Government and Media as your victory. But would not accept reporting by the same Indian media that more than 40+ Chinese soldiers were also killed in the clash ....

So my friend, please make up your mind to either truest or not to trust Indian media and sources, that will clear your logical thinking and arguments..

Death of 20 troops was reported by global media, no Chinese numbers were reported by global media. Fair to say Indian media reporting is highly biased.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom