What's new

Featured Chinese President Xi Jinping asks PLA troops to prepare for war amid border row with India: Reports

Xi looks sad and depressed. Some delusional cute members were saying, china does not need to deploy troops at the border. India will never dare to fire/intrude inside china. If there is any violation, china will finish India in matter of days.

- you are cheerleading 1000 sqKM of land lost to China (reported by The Hindu) as a gospel truth, although reported by Indian media, but would not accept that India also occupied certain height south of Pangonso - again reported by the same media

- You celebrate death of 20 Indian soldiers in Galwan Clash - report by Government and Media as your victory. But would not accept reporting by the same Indian media that more than 40+ Chinese soldiers were also killed in the clash ....
After accepting the defeat do you need an evidence?
Yes you must show some credible things if the opposite is denying the reality.
You always claimed bigger economy/country wins in hundreds of your posts on Quora now follow the same rule(or choose be a liar)

I quoted master and Indian soldiers are well fed, we don't tell them to eat grass for nuclear weapons.

We accepted the upcoming challenges and showed the courage to counter the enemy unlike your soldiers

complaining about food & health facilities. A soldier was protesting that Indian army leaves us in hospital without any support if we are wounded. It's really embarrassing

An Indian school principle proudly said on the record none of my 400 students want to join army we shall never do that. Because they don't train them and send them in war zones even without shoes. Damn it was a TV show while people clapped :(:(:(:(

I think it's enough for a super power.

Xi looks sad and depressed. Some delusional cute members were saying, china does not need to deploy troops at the border. India will never dare to fire/intrude inside china. If there is any violation, china will finish India in matter of days.
Please tell me which of the two leaders are depressed? One is laughing his butt off at occupying 1000 square kilometers of strategically valuable Indian territory while the other is on the verge of losing his mind and has resorted to petting peacocks.

After accepting the defeat do you need an evidence?
Yes you must show some credible things if the opposite is denying the reality.
You always claimed bigger economy/country wins in hundreds of your posts on Quora now follow the same rule(or choose be a liar)
I have no problem with what my government is saying with regards to China. I trust whatever is said. I was simply pointing out to the fact that Pakistani friends don't either trust Indian Government or the Indian media, but still for them only source of celebration are the negative news about India in Indian media with regards to China -India situation ..

Thats why i was calling you guys oxymoron

Furthermore, Chinese are also mentioning that they do not recognize Arunachal Pradesh as part of India, therefore China may open another front to annex Arunachal Pradesh.
so what, they have been saying it since my grandfather's time .. it has been 70 years and we are hearing the same old broken record..

Chinese have been issuing these comments for decades now for Arunachal Pradesh, Taiwan or South China Sea.. Shelf life of these threats have been over long time ago..

so what, they have been saying it since my grandfather's time .. it has been 70 years and we are hearing the same old broken record..

Chinese have been issuing these comments for decades now for Arunachal Pradesh, Taiwan or South China Sea.. Shelf life of these threats have been over long time ago..

Threats? Last time I checked they were sitting on thousands of square KM of Indian territory that they captured.....

Threats? Last time I checked they were sitting on thousands of square KM of Indian territory that they captured.....
You checked ? means you went to Sub Sector North (DBO), or Galwan Valley or Pangyong so to see the Chinese?

All you have are Indian media report on Chinese incursions. what chinese have done is to occupy some areas north of the lake, which were buffer zones and were patrolled by both the armies..

You checked ? means you went to Sub Sector North (DBO), or Galwan Valley or Pangyong so to see the Chinese?

All you have are Indian media report on Chinese incursions. what chinese have done is to occupy some areas north of the lake, which were buffer zones and were patrolled by both the armies..

Great, so to confirm, you are now saying that Indian and International Media reports on India losing territory are incorrect? Please, just for the record confirm you do not believe Indian Media. This will be fun....

Great, so to confirm, you are now saying that Indian and International Media reports on India losing territory are incorrect? Please, just for the record confirm you do not believe Indian Media. This will be fun....
I strongly believe the Indian Government Sources and Indian media reporting in most of the cases. By the way, this is the same media who reported -

- f16 shootdown
- 300+ killed in Balakot
- 40+ Chinese killed in Galwan clash

Now you tell me my friend - do you believe the Indian Media ? the same media house who reported 1000 sq Km lost to china also reported F-16 shoot down and 300+ killed in Balakot

Now pick your choice

I strongly believe the Indian Government Sources and Indian media reporting in most of the cases. By the way, this is the same media who reported -

- f16 shootdown
- 300+ killed in Balakot
- 40+ Chinese killed in Galwan clash

Now you tell me my friend - do you believe the Indian Media ? the same media house who reported 1000 sq Km lost to china also reported F-16 shoot down and 300+ killed in Balakot

Now pick your choice

Great, so you basically believe them when they tell you want you want to hear. You now have zero credibility, thanks for confirming

Great, so you basically believe them when they tell you want you want to hear. You now have zero credibility, thanks for confirming
And you selectively believe when there is a negative reporting in Indian Media, otherwise its all trash for you .. you prove your hypocrisy

We accepted the upcoming challenges and showed the courage to counter the enemy unlike your soldiers

complaining about food & health facilities. A soldier was protesting that Indian army leaves us in hospital without any support if we are wounded. It's really embarrassing

An Indian school principle proudly said on the record none of my 400 students want to join army we shall never do that. Because they don't train them and send them in war zones even without shoes. Damn it was a TV show while people clapped :(:(:(:(

I think it's enough for a super power.
Why are you telling this to me?? You should inform Mr Khan and Mr Bajwa and hope they develop some courage to attack India👍

No use in telling them.... they will only believe that is negative about India.... Imagine today AP, Sikkim (area twice the size we lost in 62) were taken by China instead of India.... how many times it would have been discussed here to death along with 40k sq km lost in 62.... but since its India who has captured totally showing a dustbin to dragon warning letters it will be purposely ignored.....I don't even have to mention the spanking we gave them in 2017 in Doklam..... so yes we have lost 1K additional sq kms to Chinese on PDF..... but now the question remains that mighty dragon who considers Ladakh and AP as nails in the claw for what its waiting??? They issues a warning last year after Ladakh merger rite??? all this hoo haa hee hee for 1k sq km in buffer zone????

Please tell me which of the two leaders are depressed? One is laughing his butt off at occupying 1000 square kilometers of strategically valuable Indian territory while the other is on the verge of losing his mind and has resorted to petting peacocks.

Gravitas: Xi Jinping struggles through speech, coughs multiple times

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom