What's new

Featured Chinese President Xi Jinping asks PLA troops to prepare for war amid border row with India: Reports

Death of 20 troops was reported by global media, no Chinese numbers were reported by global media. Fair to say Indian media reporting is highly biased.
All those global media houses were quoting details from Indian Government or Indian media. That means they trust what is reported in Indian media in that context. Do you trust Indian media ? if not there is nothing for China to celebrate

Indians are physically weak that's why you can hardly get anything in Olympic and Military Games, don't expect much from soldiers comeing from that bunch.
Still emperor is telling his army to prepare for war, as if they were preparing for a chef competition all this time.

All those global media houses were quoting details from Indian Government or Indian media. That means they trust what is reported in Indian media in that context. Do you trust Indian media ? if not there is nothing for China to celebrate

No, you are in fact lying now. This is factually incorrect. Outlets like FT, Reuters and BBC do not just quote Indian media. They have their own independant sources, this is what makes them reliable. I think you have been so used to having been lied to by Indian media you actually cannot tell what is true and what is not anymore.
Still emperor is telling his army to prepare for war, as if they were preparing for a chef competition all this time.

The irony of talking about food and Indian soldiers in the same sentence. You do not find it an actual disgrace on your military that officers are better fed than other ranks?

No, you are in fact lying now. This is factually incorrect. Outlets like FT, Reuters and BBC do not just quote Indian media. They have their own independant sources, this is what makes them reliable. I think you have been so used to having been lied to by Indian media you actually cannot tell what is true and what is not anymore.
Point me to a single International media reporting where either the Government of India or Indian media is not the source and I will cease my argument

Point me to a single International media reporting where either the Government of India or Indian media is not the source and I will cease my argument

Re read my post please. I said Indian media not Indian government

Re read my post please. I said Indian media not Indian government
Now I get it. You trust the Indian government but not the Indian media.

Here is what the Head of Indian Government PM Modi said - "no incursion by China"

So you ought to take it as the only truth as per your logic ..

Now I get it. You trust the Indian government but not the Indian media.

Here is what the Head of Indian Government PM Modi said - "no incursion by China"

So you ought to take it as the only truth as per your logic ..

Never said I trust the Indian government, please show me where I said or implied that

One more poor effort to see if India vacates the important hights she captured on 29th Aug or not...... sorry Jinping its not happening unless you go back to pre April position.....
Here is a different question, heights will give you the ability to see an attack coming but outside of that what is the value?

Chinese with their superior mobility could rush past these peaks and move further into Ladakh and DBO cutting of these troops on heights. The Chinese do have better surveillance capability, drones, surface radar and satellites. Would they not suppress fixed implacment and not fight for peaks ?

k

Never said I trust the Indian government, please show me where I said or implied that
so if you don't trust either the Indian Media or the Indian Government, then how come all the cheerleading for China is based on what is reported in Indian media - be it lose of 1000 sqKm of land or what India suffered in Galwan ..

You have to come out the selective acceptance of Indian sources to suit your narrative.. you either trust Indian sources or you don't

so if you don't trust either the Indian Media or the Indian Government, then how come all the cheerleading for China is based on what is reported in Indian media - be it lose of 1000 sqKm of land or what India suffered in Galwan ..

You have to come out the selective acceptance of Indian sources to suit your narrative.. you either trust Indian sources or you don't

I am bored of your weasel words and games now.

One more poor effort to see if India vacates the important hights she captured on 29th Aug or not...... sorry Jinping its not happening unless you go back to pre April position.....

Capture heights from whom? Do you even know what you are talking about? Your Army is only moving within its own territory and you call it a capture? LOL

reasons and logic can take a toll.. anyway good luck
Indian leaders, Indian media and Hindutva goons all are habitual liars.

Modi's 'No Intrusion' by China Claim Contradicts India's Stand.

Why Chinese infra structure is visible inside Indian occupied Ladakh?

Fake lists of Chinese soldiers killed by impotent Indian Army circulating across Indian media without any proof (in the form of video clips and snap shots).

Even if you do not agree it does not matter because you also belong to the same Hindutva mob.

Chinese are showing video clips and snap shots to confirm their claims.

By taking offensive positions on the mountain tops inside Indian occupied Ladakh does not mean Indian armed forces achieved success.

When China was demanding to remove infra structure inside Indian occupied Ladakh means China was very serious. Now the President himself is issuing command to Chinese soldiers to prepare themselves for war, is a clear signal that China will take offensive action to annex Chinese claimed Ladakh.

Furthermore, Chinese are also mentioning that they do not recognize Arunachal Pradesh as part of India, therefore China may open another front to annex Arunachal Pradesh.

Pakistan will take this as an opportunity to free Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir.

In short, Indian armed forces will be engaged in three fronts that too in harsh winter.

We all knew the war will start sometime in winter around Oct/Nov now the time has come with 2nd wave of corona arrival all over the world and Chinese economy still intact from effects of corona , India will be hit very hard
Whybwould they fight in winter? Please explain

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom