What's new

Chinese president wants to visit Pakistan ‘as early as possible’

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
19dd230c1be09cf1b297d7124f005d8d.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The Chinese president has expressed his desire to visit Pakistan “as early as possible,” Foreign Office said on Friday.
As per the details, Adviser to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz met the Chinese President Xi Jinping on the sidelines of the SCO Summit at Dushanbe, Tajikistan on Friday. According to Pakistan’s Foreign Office, President Xi conveyed his greetings to President Mamnoon Hussain and Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. “He expressed good wishes and solidarity for the success of his government in its efforts for socio-economic development of Pakistan. President Xi said that he was looking forward to his visit to Pakistan as early as possible,” a statement from FO said.
The adviser said that the government and the people of Pakistan were very keen to welcome the President in Pakistan. His visit would further strengthen excellent bilateral relations. “President Xi terming Pak-China friendship as strategic and all weather, mentioned that these relations would remain insulated to changing time and situations and would strengthen with the passage of time. President Xi conveyed deep condolences on the loss of life and property in the recent floods in Pakistan and said that entire Chinese nation was with the people and Government of Pakistan in this hour of grief,” the FO said. It is pertinent to mention here that Chinese president’s visit to Pakistan was postponed recently in the backdrop of ongoing protests against the government by PTI and PAT in Islamabad.

Chinese president wants to visit Pakistan ‘as early as possible’

he has to wait for a long time until Dharnas end or mid term elections resulting in IK as PM>

Why he is so desperate or it's just pmln brain fart to clear the red zone.

The 'Inqalab' has failed.

1. They were expecting 1 million people but only few thousand showed up
2. PAT and PTI attacked PM House, PTV Office, Private Media Offices, Police and defied Supreme Court's orders
3. PTI President left party and exposed the fact that its a written script, an attempt to impose anarchy
4 Whole Parliament including Opposition Parties support Nawaz Sharif
5. Media exposed some people in the crowed on rent. People are getting paid per day, had their ID cards taken from organizers
6. Army denies being a party and re affirms its support for democracy
7. Genuine supporters getting tired and going home
8. PTI and PAT have moved from Red Zone to to D-Chowk
9. Cancellation of Chinese President's visit puts pressure on protesting leaders, especially $50 Billion Investment being at stake
10. Floods in the Country diverts attention

Last edited:
he has to wait for a long time until Dharnas end or mid term elections resulting in IK as PM>

You are joking right? IK will not be the PM anytime soon. I can write my name on a paper, sign off on it and give it to anyone with autographs to remember!

PMLN is having a "democratic" moment. The truth is, the second someone becomes hostile to the state and causes billions of loss, attacks national symbols like the Parliament and National TV.....you don't do democracy anymore. You take them to jail in a police truck without proper seats in it.
Protest is everyone's right, threatening the state with a mob and attacking institutions, getting people and policemen killed is domestic terrorism straight up and there should be law enforced immediately.

The 'Inqalab' has failed.

1. They were expecting 1 million people but only few thousand showed up
2. PAT and PTI attacked PM House, PTV Office, Private Media Offices, Police and defied Supreme Court's orders
3. PTI President left party and exposed the fact that its a written script, an attempt to impose anarchy
4 Whole Parliament including Opposition Parties support Nawaz Sharif
5. Media exposed some people in the crowed on rent. People are getting paid per day, had their ID cards taken from organizers
6. Army denies being a party and re affirms its support for democracy
7. Genuine supporters getting tired and going home
8. PTI and PAT have moved from Red Zone to to D-Chowk
9. Cancellation of Chinese President's visit puts pressure on protesting leaders, especially $50 Billion Investment being at stake
10. Floods in the Country diverts attention
here comes another so called democracy supporter arrogant .. i dont know IK will becom PM or not but the thing i know is.. NS will have to resign..

PREMISE: SCO membership & downstream projects will determine the trajectory of Pakistan's next 50 years.

While Pak politicians and bureaucrats are engrossed in "cricket+dingling brothers circus" that is camped in town; I hope someone is doing due diligence regarding what is unfolding at SCO.....which will impact Strategically upon Pakistan's future with a capital "S".

The new Indian administration is assiduously pursuing India's place in SCO in a manner that can best be described as an "end run around your position on Kashmir among other things" - to borrow a football (US) term. If you sleepwalk into SCO as you did in 1947-48, then 1954-58, 1962-1966....well then we will know for sure that history is a repeating cirlce in southern Asia. This Tuesday your friend Xi will be wooed by India while you watch helplessly from a northwestern perspective. Indians are lobbying China to water down the Pakistani stance on allowing India "ACCESS" to Central Asia without any linkages to Kashmir dispute or other issues. If you accept SCO membership with frontloaded conditions to allow "ALL" members access then you would have done yourselves the worst disservice in frittering away your strategic advantage. Pakistan must negotiate for herself some predetermined exceptions. Those exceptions must preserve your positions on UN resolutions, Water treaty rights, and border disputes reolution mechanisms of SCO. For example if you sign the "Agreement on border cooperation": India may argue in the future that without an exception to ceasefireline in Kashmir territories Pakistan is then bound to accept the current borders and can no longer claim it to be disputed. I do not want to go into dense international legalese jargon at this point to belabor my point. I hope the forum members get my gist.

FWIIW: Perhaps one guy at the GHQ is still doing his job and he will fix this or you can keep hoping Xi will bail you out while everyone in Islamabad is enjoying the lingering Monsoon - political and otherwise. Cheers.

well NS has wisened up over the years

i think in this round he has outplayed the political opposition as well as the ISI Army nexus

he has stopped ISI army nexus from gaining control through backdoor

now if the ISI army nexus wants control they have to make anopen coup

i think in this round he has outplayed the political opposition as well as the ISI Army nexus

Could we go a bit easy on repeating over and over and over and over and over and over and over

this term of yours? I mean "ISI army nexus". hahahah

Oh God!!! Indian obsession with the ISI. Its like how everyone thinks anything an American says, is coming from Israel or Jews or all that fun stuff. You guys need to let go of your obsessions like these.
For the record, NS's issue with the protests, had nothing to do with the Army or the ISI. If so was the case, they would've taken over LONG time ago. It was a few investors with a couple of X-military generals who can support anything they want to as independent citizens of Pakistan.

Let's stick to facts please as this whole obsession and repeat of "ISI" and "CIA" and all these interesting terms only take the topic away from its core focus.

I do agree with your conclusion, that by Parliament and the entire democratic system sticking together, the message to IK and the Mullah (and to anyone internal and external who'd like to do a venture like this in the future) is pretty clear, that Pakistan has become a democratic country with a running system and that the running system will make sure it takes the country forward, and that the Parliament is "the solution center" for all the problems. Remember, the Government is a body with two arms, the Judiciary and the Military.

Not desperate, Pakistan actually would return nothing to China in investment that's why China has invested more in Africa and now exploring Latin America states than hopeless Pakistan under corrupt defunct regimes such as pml-n nawaz.

But China is willing to give risk based loan that Pakistanis would be held accountable to pay back with huge interests or lose friendship with China nice way to trap Pakistanis by nawaz Govt.

Read on Chinese president background I think Xi is smart in hiding his corruption there are Articles on Xi but I would let ppl search it won't post it.

Back
Top Bottom