What's new

Chinese police forces stormed a local mosque, forcefully dragging Hui Muslim worshippers out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
usually if u want us to belive something, u gotta come up with proof and linkages believable material, i live in Xinjiang Urumqi. im from pakistan. i know lies when i see them. especially when there is no proof we can dismiss it.

there are many pakistanis who complain that their chinese wife and children have been snatched away ,sent to some camps . don't you know about them ?
throw some lite .

there are many pakistanis who complain that their chinese wife and children have been snatched away ,sent to some camps . don't you know about them ?
throw some lite .

40 cases total 21 of which have been solved and are categoriezed under domestic issues... all xinjiang 40 cases. i can quote you 40 cases out of 1 city or 1 district in mumbai of similar sense in india. just 1 city.

these cases were presented to Pakistan and chinese government, Embassies and Pakistani government and embassies are taking care of all 40 cases 21 are solved as to my knowledge.

40 cases total 21 of which have been solved and are categoriezed under domestic issues... all xinjiang 40 cases. i can quote you 40 cases out of 1 city or 1 district in mumbai of similar sense in india. just 1 city.

these cases were presented to Pakistan and chinese government, Embassies and Pakistani government and embassies are taking care of all 40 cases 21 are solved as to my knowledge.

unite their families that is the issue .

If I recall I heard Uighur-Pakistani marriages do tend to fail because Pakistanis in general are more conservative than Central Asians right @Foxtrot Delta

If I recall I heard Uighur-Pakistani marriages do tend to fail because Pakistanis in general are more conservative than Central Asians right @Foxtrot Delta

well i don't know about every case ofcourse, but people of gilgit baltistan marry alot in xinjiang. but there were a few cases in 2005 and before of Afghan and pakistani pashton men marrying xinjiang chinese uyghur women and then after brining them home from china, they sold them to other people :P although rare cases but i knew 3 people who had this happened to them.

uyghur xinjiang people are also conservative and bold just like people we have variety of in pakistan, not everyone is the same. i have 5 classmates who married with xinjiang women and they have marriages over 5 years till now. so in my personal experience with close friends and their friends i have not seen marriages failing.

i personally have had only one girlfriend from china, she is from Shenyang city liaoning china she is han converted to islam because she Read the meaning of Ayat Ul Kursi, she was facinated by it, she read the Quran herself and was convinced that it was the truth. we might get married this year. in 2019 i had a domestic agreement with her and her parents.

i guess Marriages with Uyghurs or central asians is just about the same as any international marriage. some uyghurs are conservative some pakistaniz are :P its not the same in each case. very few marraiges fail in my opinion. if there is no visa or travel issue i don't think marriages would break with chinese people.

i have 2 friends who are married in Hong kong with chinese also. they have super cool looking kids. we kashmiriz and chinese Mix together to make beautiful babies :P

well i don't know about every case ofcourse, but people of gilgit baltistan marry alot in xinjiang. but there were a few cases in 2005 and before of Afghan and pakistani pashton men marrying xinjiang chinese uyghur women and then after brining them home from china, they sold them to other people :P although rare cases but i knew 3 people who had this happened to them.

uyghur xinjiang people are also conservative and bold just like people we have variety of in pakistan, not everyone is the same. i have 5 classmates who married with xinjiang women and they have marriages over 5 years till now. so in my personal experience with close friends and their friends i have not seen marriages failing.

i personally have had only one girlfriend from china, she is from Shenyang city liaoning china she is han converted to islam because she Read the meaning of Ayat Ul Kursi, she was facinated by it, she read the Quran herself and was convinced that it was the truth. we might get married this year. in 2019 i had a domestic agreement with her and her parents.

i guess Marriages with Uyghurs or central asians is just about the same as any international marriage. some uyghurs are conservative some pakistaniz are :P its not the same in each case. very few marraiges fail in my opinion. if there is no visa or travel issue i don't think marriages would break with chinese people.

i have 2 friends who are married in Hong kong with chinese also. they have super cool looking kids. we kashmiriz and chinese Mix together to make beautiful babies :P

Talk about sex trafficking thorough marriage lol, but you do understand cross cultural marriages do fail tbh my parents are a example lol, and good luck

Talk about sex trafficking thorough marriage lol, but you do understand cross cultural marriages do fail tbh my parents are a example lol, and good luck
yes cross culture marraiges are very hard to keep. especially if the cultures are 360 degree differnt like Pakistan and USA or Europe in general. but xinjiang and pakistan have very less differences.

biggest culture difference is between typical Han chinese and typical ME pakistani :P so much difference but differnce can be good as well not always negative. Marriages with in our own communities and cultures also fail. i guess i will quote you something From my Dad, He said " Marriages work if you Keep loving each other and if you love each other u will forgive short comings in the Marriage".

in pakistan and china Breaking marriages are Taboo of sort considered very bad culturally. a wife chinese or pakistani would try her best to keep the marriage for sake of her reputation and her family etc etc . in the west marriages are easy to break , women have equal confidence in their rights. they have no compulsion to keep a failed relationship . in every marriage there are weak moments if u have an easy way out like in the west , people tend to take the easy way out. end the fuss and compromises and bad feelings.

in our cultures EAST (India Pakistan china) marriages tend to be longer and fail less if you live in india pakistan or china. our people in west break marriages easily too. that's my take on the matter.

yes cross culture marraiges are very hard to keep. especially if the cultures are 360 degree differnt like Pakistan and USA or Europe in general. but xinjiang and pakistan have very less differences.

biggest culture difference is between typical Han chinese and typical ME pakistani :P so much difference but differnce can be good as well not always negative. Marriages with in our own communities and cultures also fail. i guess i will quote you something From my Dad, He said " Marriages work if you Keep loving each other and if you love each other u will forgive short comings in the Marriage".

in pakistan and china Breaking marriages are Taboo of sort considered very bad culturally. a wife chinese or pakistani would try her best to keep the marriage for sake of her reputation and her family etc etc . in the west marriages are easy to break , women have equal confidence in their rights. they have no compulsion to keep a failed relationship . in every marriage there are weak moments if u have an easy way out like in the west , people tend to take the easy way out. end the fuss and compromises and bad feelings.

in our cultures EAST (India Pakistan china) marriages tend to be longer and fail less if you live in india pakistan or china. our people in west break marriages easily too. that's my take on the matter.
Understandble I hope and pray Asians keep their traditions and family matters strong as we prosper and grow,Asia as a whole is going through a lot of Changes my brother, not just East but all its imperative that we keep our traditions alive the more we prosper easy for subversion via movies,tv and now the internet to spoil that.

Polices use DV to record video.
so I think no big problem

looks like an office or a community center , that's no mosque iv been to all sorts of mosques in china. that's no mosque. also if a terrorist hides in a Mosque what do you do? Remember LAL Masjid in Pakistan's capital city Islamabad?

do you remember Makkah City the holy mosque when terrorists took over the Mosque? Pakistani soldiers had to take those terrorists out with water cannons and special forces.... Please stop propaganda against China.

if terrorists hide in Mosques the are dragged out or drowned in water or in some cases killed.

also who is Pakistan, United states Or turkey to say what Chinese can and cannot do in their own country? **** off ... it is china's own Country and Chinese Muslims are very Happy in china. stop the propaganda or chinese will start coming against those newspapers and people who suport seperatist movements against china.

Muslims of China all ethnicities want to remain chinese. China has Best form of Islam. i have lived in china. western people want to break china into two countries. this has nothing to do with Islam or mosques. they are just using name of Islam to make china weak.

china knows how to take care of chinese citizens and china knows how to take care of Criminals.

This proves that when it comes to defending Masters, Muslims rights takes back seat.

These shameless Turks knowingly spreading false lies about China should get banned and they dare to cry victims when we expose their lies

Yes, everybody know that china is an angel of peace. These people are unnecessarily blames such peaceful and liberal country. They have the history of doing that. They did the same to defame peaceful china in Tiananmen Square also.

This proves that when it comes to defending Masters, Muslims rights takes back seat.

Muslim rights? Muslim have all the rights in china. more than indian Muslims. sometimes i think chinese Muslims have better life than i have in Pakistan. cuz they have so many oppertunties. stop trying to piss off the chinese. also they aint no masters, chinese are more than friends. chinese have made a bond of brotherhood with pakistaniz. go ask ur indian government to help fellow muslims if u feel they need help. we pakistaniz know the situtaion in china. also we dont interfear with other countiries matters. if india had not taken 30% of kashmir we would not even look towards india.

Policemen dragging two or three people out of a crowded building. Public police video ends.

Indians and Turks cry crocodile tears.

I guess China isn't allowed to have a police force anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom