What's new

Chinese police forces stormed a local mosque, forcefully dragging Hui Muslim worshippers out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
some Turks wild dream to be the leader of all Turkic nations and restore the Ottoman empire is very obvious.
dont use the.name of Islam to cover your wild ambition. still remember who hate the Ottoman the most? Saud, from which the religion of Islam originates.

That’s going a bit too far. Turks have a prestigious place in Islamic history and recently as our latest Khalifat Muslimeen.

I support Turks and also recovery of lost lands to Turkey which were denied to them by the Treaty of Lausanne.

Very few Muslims accept KSA as a legitimate power, it is a puppet dictatorship of the US and not some idyllic nation.

That’s going a bit too far. Turks have a prestigious place in Islamic history and recently as our latest Khalifat Muslimeen.

I support Turks and also recovery of lost lands to Turkey which were denied to them by the Treaty of Lausanne.

Very few Muslims accept KSA as a legitimate power, it is a puppet dictatorship of the US and not some idyllic nation.

I respect Turkey as role model of the Muslim world but I have my qualms against the Turks not her people but the Government, KSA is indeed a vassal of the Americans, but lets not kid ourselves the Turks are vassals too they are in NATO, have the largest force in NATO force of course the Turks will be like oh that was past Govt caused that and Erdogan is some guy who is changing it sorry to break it he is been in power since 2002 and Turkey still in NATO as regards to Syria again when it comes to the Kurds and PKK I am with them but I will not let the Turks go fully they caused Syria to burn by supporting the FSA in first half of 2010s they only stopped because Americans ditched them in 2014 for the Kurds and Iran plus Russia bringing senses to the country also this double play with China has to f....cking stop enough of letting Uighurs become pawns in Pan-Turanists cause also enough of supporting the Northern Alliance goons in Afghanistan

This pathetic attempt to try to turn us against our allies is doomed to failure. We live and work in China we know the truth.
Your denial is baffling. Sure, you can’t do anything about this- but stop trying to bs around and defend China on every matter. Have some dignity ffs.

Attacking someone’s profile/ ratings is the lowest form of ad hominem you guys could have pulled. And you did. Congratulations.

Islam is exactly what you try to denie. It's an evil cult that even prescribes what you should and should not eat, what to wear (particularly for women), how often you should face to Mecca. It's a cultish dictatorship as it does not allow to even debate any idea that deviates from Islam. It has it's own law book called sharia.

As facing to Mecca, why should the Chinese ever bow to a primitive society with a low cultural, social and technological developement such as the Saudi Arabia?

:omghaha:
@waz @The Eagle

Shupa pawa indian authorized shunar bongla should invade China immediately.

@Chinese-Dragon @beijingwalker @Sanchez @faithfulguy @Aung Zaya Beware shunar bongla attack imminent.

@Nilgiri secure your border shunar Shupa pawa is furious...:rofl:

@Topic. Another propaganda in the series.

He would be singing their (CPC-BAL bhai bhai) praises if China supported BD against Myanmar....and this exact same thread was posted.

They have no core credibility/backbone on the issue at hand....please ignore them. They hate China because of just one issue that has nothing to do with this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom