What's new

Chinese PLA female medic Blindfolded gun disassembly - 39 seconds

Do I have to ask you for permission before I post my own experience with respect to someone's else question?
Lol, I never asked you not to post, I just like to point out that "your experience" is that China must be wrong in everything.

Perhaps a valuable skill for the circus, it has no battlefield relevance. But then what else can you expect from the PLA Parade Loving Army. I bet @jhungary can field strip and reassemble a rifle completely drunk, now that is a valuable skill at the O Club.
This is what passes as "analyst" on this forum? What a joke. Your comment alone is an embarrassment for the title that's meaning equate to being retarded with respect to the comment you just made.

I hope to goodness you're not some Indian Supa powah peddler because that would make you a comedian rather than a serious person with supposed knowledge on real military matters not spewing ideological vomit everytime China related items are shown and discussed on this forum.

I did not order you to do anything...

And you are getting more delusional every day.

and finally, WE ARE ALL NOBODY HERE. if we run by our logic, then none of us should be commenting here, am I correct?? Or are you saying you are some big shot here and only you can comment, other can't?

You and I have the same right to do the same stuff, if you don't like what I talk about, then don't quote me, telling me I am nobody does not do anything, it just makes you look like you are losing an argument.
Hey Bambi, why do you always seem to rag on anything China related you freaking drugged up weirdo. You come in gun blazing with your pseudo military babble puffing your supposed military background to lend credibility to your mumbo jumbo raining on someone else's parade with your lame take.

Then, like a crazy baboon reacts badly when challenged or retorted assertively by @beijingwalker

Lol, I never asked you not to post, I just like to point out that "your experience" is that China must be wrong in everything.
Dude, that post WEREN'T EVEN FOR YOU.

Again, I have been to war, shot some people, have you?? And if you think what I said to @lastofthepatriots is wrong, I am more than gladly hear your side on how you would handle your firearm in operation.

Dude, that post WEREN'T EVEN FOR YOU.

Again, I have been to war, shot some people, have you??
No, and I m very proud that I never did and I will never do. and please pardon me for your "personal experience‘’ again.

Hey Bambi, why do you always seem to rag on anything China related you freaking drugged up weirdo. You come in gun blazing with your pseudo military babble puffing your supposed military background to lend credibility to your mumbo jumbo raining on someone else's parade with your lame take.

Then, like a crazy baboon reacts badly when challenged or retorted assertively by @beijingwalker
I had written 3 posts on WHY IT IS NOT PRACTICAL TO TAKE DOWN YOUR WEAPON DURING OPERATION. @beijingwalker have supply NONE, NIL, NOTHING to counter my point.

Again. If him or you or anyone want to comment on how wrong what I said below, I am all ears
Malfunction = Clear Jam...... It's either misfeed jam or extract jam or ejection jam. You don't do the weapon take down on all those occasion. It's that's a misfeed jam, all you need to do is to rack the slide very hard, extraction jam you will need to use a pin to unjam the stuck cartridge and you pull the extractor and then use your hand to clear the ejection jam.

You take down the weapon to clean it, which you do regularly, and usually you need to be able to see to clean it good. Firearms is not something that complicated.
Well, considering if you are field stripping that weapon, which mean that weapon will be unavailable to you for certain amount of minutes. (2 at least because taking it down and putting it back together take time, and you can't use that weapon at all when you are doing that) That's pretty much taken the "Field Option" out, because you will probably get shoot to death if you are on the field on operation doing this, and I am not talking about field stripping blind, I am talking about field stripping your weapon in general.

Which mean field stripping a weapon is done when you don't need your weapon, safe at home. Which mean there are no urgency at all, which mean there are no practical meaning to do it blindfolded.

Was muscle memory important? Well, I don't know, I just know I don't do that, and I get through a war just fine.

I don't know if I can field strip a rifle drunk in 39 seconds. Well, I probably can, may be not 39 seconds, I never tried it. The trickiest thing I ever do is unload and load a rifle with my right hand and my chin only while my left hand is jerking off....Well, at the time it's kind of a dare but no way I would know it was later applies in real war, well, not the jerking off part, I was wounded in my right hand on a mortar attack and have to operate my M4 with my left hand only.

There are no upside on doing this in real war tho, I mean if you have to wait til you are blind or blindfolded to field strip your weapon, aren't it a bit late to the game? You are probably going to die right then and there blind or blindfolded.

What I do in war does not have a category in Olympic Games or any Sporting event. And you don't get medals for doing it. (Well, you do with a different kind of medal) it's pointless on these tricks to be quite honest.

By the way, I think the record for blindfold field stripping a M4 is around 10-15 seconds. I mean, there aren't a lot of stuff in a rifle, you have your retention pin, upper and lower receiver, bolt carrier group, barrel assembly. and recoil spring.

This guy take down a M4 in 32 seconds......and I think he is a nobody just making video for fun.
So, instead of name calling, maybe you can help your fellow Chinese to look a little less like an idiot??

Or you are like him, all mouth, no action??

No, and I m very proud that I never did and I will never do. and please pardon me for your "personal experience‘’ again.
lol, sure, don't get trigger to a post that's not even address to you

Otherwise please back up your post with FACT or you will end up looking like an idiot.

Last edited:
This is what passes as "analyst" on this forum? What a joke. Your comment alone is an embarrassment for the title that's meaning equate to being retarded with respect to the comment you just made.

I hope to goodness you're not some Indian Supa powah peddler because that would make you a comedian rather than a serious person with supposed knowledge on real military matters not spewing ideological vomit everytime China related items are shown and discussed on this forum.

I seem to have upset a Canuck here for his half loonie. Yes I will be exposed as a fraud 'analyst' when the PLA march into battle blindfolded. :enjoy:

I seem to have upset a Canuck here for his half loonie. Yes I will be exposed as a fraud 'analyst' when the PLA march into battle blindfolded. :enjoy:
lol, Chinese think blindfold is for this

and we think blindfold is for this

And it would be great if they all march into war blindfolded.....lol

But why you yourself posted a video about a teenager boy in US assembling guns blindfolded?

But why you yourself posted a video about a teenager boy in US assembling guns blindfolded?
Was he in the military?? How about this??

Does that mean I think two dude shooting up salon style have any practical meaning in the military??

I don't mind if the PLA believe in kung fu jackie chan $hit and train to field strip and service a rifle mid air crouching tiger style while blindfolded and hog tied. I just hope there are plenty of overhead drones to capture the action on twitter.

I don't mind if the PLA believe in kung fu jackie chan $hit and train to field strip and service a rifle mid air crouching tiger style while blindfolded and hog tied. I just hope there are plenty of overhead drones to capture the action on twitter.
They will probably make a movie out of that.

Was he in the military?? How about this??

Does that mean I think two dude shooting up salon style have any practical meaning in the military??
Then what's this for? why so soldiers from so many countries to this?

Wow, pdf super mighty senior analysts think empty tanks ,5 days trolling 🤣😂

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom