What's new

Chinese PLA female medic Blindfolded gun disassembly - 39 seconds

Chinese PLA female medic Blindfolded gun disassembly - 39 seconds​

Perhaps a valuable skill for the circus, it has no battlefield relevance. But then what else can you expect from the PLA Parade Loving Army. I bet @jhungary can field strip and reassemble a rifle completely drunk, now that is a valuable skill at the O Club.

Perhaps a valuable skill for the circus, it has no battlefield relevance. But then what else can you expect from the PLA Parade Loving Army. I bet @jhungary can field strip and reassemble a rifle completely drunk, now that is a valuable skill at the O Club.
They also won most golds in the world military games, of course they have no experience in shooting civilians in Afghanistan or Iraq, or mass shooting random people in US streets.

who the f*** made u pdf think tank analyst??? is this how u analyse things?? no wonder pdf standards are getting lower day by day

Do you know why most Olympic shooting events gold were won by the Chinese? because they know their weapons so well.

who the f*** made u pdf think tank analyst??? is this how u analyse things?? no wonder pdf standards are getting lower day by day

ok I'll humor you. How often has someone field stripped a rifle blindfolded in an actual battle? I'm completely fine with the PLA wasting time gaining skills that will never be used in battle. Now if this lady learnt to suture a femoral artery blind folded I'd be really impressed.

ok I'll humor you. How often has someone field stripped a rifle blindfolded in an actual battle? I'm completely fine with the PLA wasting time gaining skills that will never be used in battle. Now if this lady learnt to suture a femoral artery blind folded I'd be really impressed.
When I was active duty and on the F-16, after I received orders to deploy to Desert Storm, our training involved pilots disassembling/assembling the sidestick controller at end-of-runway (EOR) prior to takeoff and after landing before taxiing back to the ramp. For what reasons, I have no idea but our wing did it anyway just so we can record that we can do it.

I don't know if I can field strip a rifle drunk in 39 seconds. Well, I probably can, may be not 39 seconds, I never tried it. The trickiest thing I ever do is unload and load a rifle with my right hand and my chin only while my left hand is jerking off....Well, at the time it's kind of a dare but no way I would know it was later applies in real war, well, not the jerking off part, I was wounded in my right hand on a mortar attack and have to operate my M4 with my left hand only.

There are no upside on doing this in real war tho, I mean if you have to wait til you are blind or blindfolded to field strip your weapon, aren't it a bit late to the game? You are probably going to die right then and there blind or blindfolded.

What I do in war does not have a category in Olympic Games or any Sporting event. And you don't get medals for doing it. (Well, you do with a different kind of medal) it's pointless on these tricks to be quite honest.

By the way, I think the record for blindfold field stripping a M4 is around 10-15 seconds. I mean, there aren't a lot of stuff in a rifle, you have your retention pin, upper and lower receiver, bolt carrier group, barrel assembly. and recoil spring.

This guy take down a M4 in 32 seconds......and I think he is a nobody just making video for fun.

They also won most golds in the world military games, of course they have no experience in shooting civilians in Afghanistan or Iraq, or mass shooting random people in US streets.
Do you know why most Olympic shooting events gold were won by the Chinese? because they know their weapons so well.
That's your problem.

Do you even know why there are no active serving personnel in the Olympic Game? I used to shoot ISSF when I was in college, they revoked my membership once they know I was in the US Army Ranger, because you can't be a professional shooter to shoot Olympic Sport, it's the same as Boxing, you can't go back to the Olympic once you gone pro.

You can win whatever medal in whatever game that is, I mean what is ISSF shooting anyway? 50 meters with highly modified precision rifle that shoot .177 rounds in a completed controlled environment. That's what ISSF 50 meters men air rifle shooting is. So you get a gold medal in that, so what? Can you shoot at a target 600 yards away with a 7.62 NATO round in a M24 after running and dodging your enemy and mortar and wearing a gas mask while the enemy is shooting back at you? That's what I was trained on when I was in the Rager school.

Dude, the fact that you use this to compare warfare means you know nothing about firearms or war.....I never won anything in any game like Army Drill Competition or Ranger Competition. does that mean I can't do soldiering? Lol

That's your problem.

Do you even know why there are no active serving personnel in the Olympic Game? I used to shoot ISSF when I was in college, they revoked my membership once they know I was in the US Army Ranger, because you can't be a professional shooter to shoot Olympic Sport, it's the same as Boxing, you can't go back to the Olympic once you gone pro.

You can win whatever medal in whatever game that is, I mean what is ISSF shooting anyway? 50 meters with highly modified precision rifle that shoot .177 rounds in a completed controlled environment. That's what ISSF 50 meters men air rifle shooting is. So you get a gold medal in that, so what? Can you shoot at a target 600 yards away with a 7.62 NATO round in a M24 after running and dodging your enemy and mortar and wearing a gas mask while the enemy is shooting back at you? That's what I was trained on when I was in the Rager school.

Dude, the fact that you use this to compare warfare means you know nothing about firearms or war.....I never won anything in any game like Army Drill Competition or Ranger Competition. does that mean I can't do soldiering? Lol
You talk about yourself too much, the world doesn't revolve around you.

When I was active duty and on the F-16, after I received orders to deploy to Desert Storm, our training involved pilots disassembling/assembling the sidestick controller at end-of-runway (EOR) prior to takeoff and after landing before taxiing back to the ramp. For what reasons, I have no idea but our wing did it anyway just so we can record that we can do it.
Some time military did things is just for you to be miserably.

When I was i Tanker school, we have to went thru NBC drill, which mean you wear your full MOPP in an enclosed tank and do maneuver in a tank. It's cramp, it's hot and it's stuffy, and for whatever reason we need to do that. On the other hand, M1 is fully NBC protected, which mean we don't need to wear MOPP inside of it.....

You talk about yourself too much, the world doesn't revolve around you.
then stop talking about stuff that I understood and you don't

If you don't post like an Idiot, I wouldn't use my own experience to debunk you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom