What's new

Chinese PLA female medic Blindfolded gun disassembly - 39 seconds

I doubt you are a gun owner. Maybe a water gun. I have for rifles an AR-15, a FAL 308, a Henry .357 lever, and a Steyr M40 pistol. The Henry is the most fun to shoot and the most practical for most situations.

All of them went thru my own 1000 rounds no cleaning test, meaning I shoot 1,000 rounds thru the weapon without cleaning them. The reason you clean a firearm is to prevent all sort of buildup from carbon to salt. Because the gun have many small parts and crevices, you need to SEE where you are cleaning to do a proper job. Disassembling/reassembling the weapon blindfold is a carnival skill and has no real application in life. I have no interests in learning how to work on my guns blindfolded. No real gun owner works and cleans his guns blindfolded. We lay out a clean cloth, take our time taking the gun apart and clean it, carefully reassembling the gun, then dry fire to make sure what was taken apart will function after put together.

So I guess the Parade Line Army (PLA) can add carnival entertainment to its military skills.
Honestly, it's really fun to see people who know shit about firearms talks about firearms.

especially like when the dude say "We have military training in high school to learn how to use a firearms and a tank so we are not stranger to them"

lol, can I use the same excuse to drive a car without a driver license?? I mean, I got to see them everyday and sit in one everyday, that mean I can drive that car without learning, am I rite?

LOL

You combat experience is gained by mass shooting random people on the streets, female shortage? lol, you dream too much, shortage or not depends on what kind of person you are and how old you are, how old are you?
I am 59 yrs old. By the way, I did not get my first gun until after my time in the USAF. Of course, when I was active duty, my 'gun' was much bigger. :enjoy:

why would you field strip your rifle at night in total darkness in the middle of combat?
makes no sense.
When the weapon malfunctions. Also you may well have to clean it at night.

When the weapon malfunctions. Also you may well have to clean it at night.
Malfunction = Clear Jam...... It's either misfeed jam or extract jam or ejection jam. You don't do the weapon take down on all those occasion. It's that's a misfeed jam, all you need to do is to rack the slide very hard, extraction jam you will need to use a pin to unjam the stuck cartridge and you pull the extractor and then use your hand to clear the ejection jam.

You take down the weapon to clean it, which you do regularly, and usually you need to be able to see to clean it good. Firearms is not something that complicated.

Indian soldiers

Indian Army spend years learning to stack dozens on a motorcycle. Do you see this as something that will be useful in a fight? Just because Indians and Chinese hone a useless skill it doesn't mean the rest of the world will follow you and turn their armies in a circus. Edit: LMFAO

BN-GP090_0123ac_H_20150123145547.jpg

a man who claimed exceptional skills with a condom in a country that has a female shortage...

well perhaps the female he refers to is the inflatable variety, I hear it's real popular in China particularly a big hit on singles day.

I don't know if I can field strip a rifle drunk in 39 seconds. Well, I probably can, may be not 39 seconds, I never tried it. The trickiest thing I ever do is unload and load a rifle with my right hand and my chin only while my left hand is jerking off....Well, at the time it's kind of a dare but no way I would know it was later applies in real war, well, not the jerking off part, I was wounded in my right hand on a mortar attack and have to operate my M4 with my left hand only.

There are no upside on doing this in real war tho, I mean if you have to wait til you are blind or blindfolded to field strip your weapon, aren't it a bit late to the game? You are probably going to die right then and there blind or blindfolded.

What I do in war does not have a category in Olympic Games or any Sporting event. And you don't get medals for doing it. (Well, you do with a different kind of medal) it's pointless on these tricks to be quite honest.

By the way, I think the record for blindfold field stripping a M4 is around 10-15 seconds. I mean, there aren't a lot of stuff in a rifle, you have your retention pin, upper and lower receiver, bolt carrier group, barrel assembly. and recoil spring.

This guy take down a M4 in 32 seconds......and I think he is a nobody just making video for fun.

I think the blindfold reinforces muscle memory is all.The exercise is probably not meant for firing your weapon while blinded.

Car mechanics rely on this too, where they can’t see but can still work.

Last edited:
Perhaps a valuable skill for the circus, it has no battlefield relevance. But then what else can you expect from the PLA Parade Loving Army. I bet @jhungary can field strip and reassemble a rifle completely drunk, now that is a valuable skill at the O Club.

When I was active duty and on the F-16, after I received orders to deploy to Desert Storm, our training involved pilots disassembling/assembling the sidestick controller at end-of-runway (EOR) prior to takeoff and after landing before taxiing back to the ramp. For what reasons, I have no idea but our wing did it anyway just so we can record that we can do it.
Seriously what's wrong with you muricans.
Why you people can't think beyond the obvious. All military training is on purpose except few joker acts committed by some militaries like the indian one.
When someone can assemble/dissemble blindfolded they will be really fast to assemble/dissemble it with no blind folds. And that fast speed you need in a battlefield when your gun jammed and you have to make it work again.
What they taught you on F16 also had a purpose.So you are able to cope with stress in case of emergency or perhaps how to manually fix the stick if it's stop working.
I know such a story of a PAF pilot who had some problem in his bomber jet at masroor base Karachi , the air traffic instructed him to eject but he controlled the jet by manually pulling off some levers and when he landed his hands were full of oil and half burnt. But he saved PAF from a million dollars loss of a plane. Since I am no pilot if you know what's that oil thing he manually controlled please enlighten me.

Why you people can't think beyond the obvious. All military training is on purpose except few joker acts committed by some militaries like the indian one.
When someone can assemble/dissemble blindfolded they will be really fast to assemble/dissemble it with no blind folds. And that fast speed you need in a battlefield when your gun jammed and you have to make it work again.
What they taught you on F16 also had a purpose.So you are able to cope with stress in case of emergency or perhaps how to manually fix the stick if it's stop working.
I know such a story of a PAF pilot who had some problem in his bomber jet at masroor base Karachi , the air traffic instructed him to eject but he controlled the jet by manually pulling off some levers and when he landed his hands were full of oil and half burnt. But he saved PAF from a million dollars loss of a plane. Since I am no pilot if you know what's that oil thing he manually controlled please enlighten me.

read post #79 there are no circumstances that require you to field strip your rifle in battle. You only need to lube the bolt after firing about 300 to 400 rounds.You need tools, solvents, lubricants and oil to service your weapon and most importantly you need light. Soldiers field strip and clean their weapons in the barracks or camp, make shift or otherwise when the fighting is done for the day and they rotate. Besides you can damage or loose the pins, the gas carrier key these are all fragile components that are easily damaged when dropped. As for the PAF bomber pilot, it sounds like he lost hydraulic pressure, its a bit like losing power steering in your car. You need to apply immense physical force to actuate control surfaces when that happens. In modern FBW jets you can't do much without electrical power which is why jets like the F-16 are equipped with RAT RAM air turbine for emergency power.

I think the blindfold reinforces muscle memory is all.The exercise is probably not meant for firing your weapon while blinded.

Car mechanics rely on this too, where they can’t see but can still work.

Well, considering if you are field stripping that weapon, which mean that weapon will be unavailable to you for certain amount of minutes. (2 at least because taking it down and putting it back together take time, and you can't use that weapon at all when you are doing that) That's pretty much taken the "Field Option" out, because you will probably get shoot to death if you are on the field on operation doing this, and I am not talking about field stripping blind, I am talking about field stripping your weapon in general.

Which mean field stripping a weapon is done when you don't need your weapon, safe at home. Which mean there are no urgency at all, which mean there are no practical meaning to do it blindfolded.

Was muscle memory important? Well, I don't know, I just know I don't do that, and I get through a war just fine.

Well, considering if you are field stripping that weapon, which mean that weapon will be unavailable to you for certain amount of minutes. (2 at least because taking it down and putting it back together take time, and you can't use that weapon at all when you are doing that) That's pretty much taken the "Field Option" out, because you will probably get shoot to death if you are on the field on operation doing this, and I am not talking about field stripping blind, I am talking about field stripping your weapon in general.

Which mean field stripping a weapon is done when you don't need your weapon, safe at home. Which mean there are no urgency at all, which mean there are no practical meaning to do it blindfolded.

Was muscle memory important? Well, I don't know, I just know I don't do that, and I get through a war just fine.
Ok, there's no practical meaning to do it, PLA soldiers just do it for fun, is it ok with you? don't know why you are so critical about China, even blindfolding gun assembly is wrong about China, lol..

Ok, there's no practical meaning to do it, PLA soldiers just do it for fun, is it ok with you? don't know why you are so critical about China, even blindfolding gun assembly is wrong about China, lol..
Did I say it was wrong??

I mean, if PLA want to learn how to strip their fellow soldier down to their underwear blind in under 39 seconds. that's their business, as I said, I spot my own experience, and my reply is response to @lastofthepatriots post where he asks if they did that for muscle memory. I simply say I don't have muscle memory of my weapon and I seems to get out of 2 wars just fine. If you disagree, then you disagree, it's not like you ever held a weapon on any of your enemy to begin with.

Do I have to ask you for permission before I post my own experience with respect to someone's else question?

The comment I made about the sidestick controller was a joke. Pilots do no such thing.

In combat, if your rifle jammed, you do not disassemble it. If you cannot un-jam it, you take cover and remove yourself from battle. Have you ever disassemble even a pistol in peacetime, let alone a rifle when your adrenaline is high as you are under combat stress?

Back
Top Bottom