What's new

Chinese PLA female medic Blindfolded gun disassembly - 39 seconds

Maybe that is how the Parade Line Army (PLA) trains: jam = field strip ASAP. If this is true, then I can see the blindfold training. :lol:
lol, I can see a lot of them getting kill. Or they will claim there are some kinds of wonder weapon their firearms never jammed?? I don't know...

Again, why all armies do this, not only Chinese army?
Wow, you quote China and Romania, and you use it as "Most" and now "All"?? So, now 2 countries that did that is "All"

Dude, your logic is even worse than Warp Drive in the USS Enterprise.....

Wow, you quote China and Romania, and you use it as "Most" and now "All"?? So, now 2 countries that did that is "All"

Dude, your logic is even worse than Warp Drive in the USS Enterprise.....
Examples mean not every case is listed, besides, I guess they are free to do it and you can't stop them.

Examples mean not every case is listed, besides, I guess they are free to do it and you can't stop them.
Well, you are saying 2 cases (Which one is obviously for fun) is "All" and "Most" since when is 2 countries doing it means "Many" and "All" countries are doing it??

As I said, I don't really care what PLA training on, they can train their male soldier stripping female soldier blindfolded within 39 seconds for all I care, that's what you do, that DOES NOT MEAN they are practical.

And in case you are wondering what we are making fun on you with. It's quite evident that you know nothing about Firearms (For example, you compare clearing malfunction to weapon maintenance) and yet you keep on going not realise you are in WAY OVER YOUR HEAD.. And that's just fun to watch. I don't know why you don't just say "Hey I know nothing about this topic, and I will shut up" But well, at least your point is funny and entertaining.

Well, you are saying 2 cases (Which one is obviously for fun) is "All" and "Most" since when is 2 countries doing it means "Many" and "All" countries are doing it??
I don't know why you argue this much about PLA girls doing this, they will keep doing this and no one will listen to you, it was a fact in the past and will be in the future. end of the story.

I don't know why you argue this much about PLA girls doing this, they will keep doing this and no one will listen to you, it was a fact in the past and will be in the future. end of the story.
Did I already said I don't really care what PLA do or did not do?

They can do whatever they want, so did I can comment whatever I want and no one can stop me from commenting it. I don't really know why you are triggered over my comment. If you think I am wrong, then don't listen. Why trigger over something I said to another member?

They can keep doing that as much as I can keep saying that's not practical and is stupid and pointless. And YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM SAYING THAT.

Did I already said I don't really care what PLA do or did not do?

They can do whatever they want, so did I can comment whatever I want and no one can stop me from commenting it. I don't really know why you are triggered over my comment. If you think I am wrong, then don't listen. Why trigger over something I said to another member?

They can keep doing that as much as I can keep saying that's not practical and is stupid and pointless. And YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM SAYING THAT.
You don't seem not care by arguing pages trying to discredit the girl here, but fair enough, you can keep trashing everything Chinese here, and they keep assembling guns blindfolded.

You don't seem not care by arguing pages trying to discredit the girl here, but fair enough, you can keep trashing everything Chinese here, and they keep assembling guns blindfolded.
lol, that's what I said from post 1. I don't understand why you GOT TRIGGERED by my comment when you claim you don't care.

Your PLA can do whatever it wants, I can keep saying that's not practical. I don't really care whether or not you agree with me, because that comment was to replying to another member to begin with. I didn't even ask for your opinion.

Again, why all armies do this, not only Chinese army?
Many air forces have precision flying teams, but that is not how we actually fly in combat. When I was active duty, I have never seen a front line F-111 or F-16 equipped with smokers as standard equipment. Does the Parade Line Army Air Force (PLAAF) do that?

By the way, we also like to see hot chicks playing with guns.

lol, that's what I said from post 1. I don't understand why you GOT TRIGGERED by my comment when you claim you don't care.
LOL, The OP video really triggered some people.

Many air forces have precision flying teams, but that is not how we actually fly in combat. When I was active duty, I have never seen a front line F-111 or F-16 equipped with smokers as standard equipment. Does the Parade Line Army Air Force (PLAAF) do that?

By the way, we also like to see hot chicks playing with guns.
So what? soldiers still do this no matter you see them doing or not.

LOL, The OP video really triggered some people.
I don't even care what the PLA did, I come here because someone quote me and say "I can strip down a rifle drunk" I commented on that. Then some other guy saw that comment and say "It could help with Muscle Memory" and I comment on that, I don't have any problem what PLA did, I made a comment, both not to you, but yet you somehow think my comment is not allowed and argue with me for 6 pages.

I mean, if you think nobody care what I said TO SOMEONE ELSE, then I don't see why you wasted 6 pages trying to argue with me with my own comment using my own experience when im replying to someone else.

Yes, the OP video really triggered some people, that ain't me.

I don't even care what the PLA did, I come here because someone quote me and say "I can strip down a rifle drunk" I commented on that. Then some other guy saw that comment and say "It could help with Muscle Memory" and I comment on that, I don't have any problem what PLA did, I made a comment, both not to you, but yet you somehow think my comment is not allowed and argue with me for 6 pages.

I mean, if you think nobody care what I said TO SOMEONE ELSE, then I don't see why you wasted 6 pages trying to argue with me with my own comment using my own experience when im replying to someone else.

Yes, the OP video really triggered some people, that ain't me.
Then it triggered another American guy, lol, this is funny, it's just a video about a PLA girl.

Then it triggered another American guy, lol, this is funny, it's just a video about a PLA girl.
I don't know, talk to that guy, but you most definitely got triggered by what I said to the other member.

I don't know, talk to that guy, but you most definitely got triggered by what I said to the other member.
I say you got triggered and you say me, it doesn't matter, it's just a PLA girl anyway, someone did get triggered by my thread.

I say you got triggered and you say me, it doesn't matter, it's just a PLA girl anyway, someone did get triggered by my thread.
How am I got trigger? Do you even know what is triggering??

I comment on what people asked of me, you comment on my comment that's not even for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom