What's new

Chinese PLA female medic Blindfolded gun disassembly - 39 seconds

The purpose of dismantling and assembling guns is to train soldiers to maintain and maintain guns.
Did I dispute the need for maintaining rifles? Training to do it blindfolded is a waste of time.

Did I dispute the need for maintaining rifles? Training to do it blindfolded is a waste of time.
I'm not like your friend "jhungary" who can dismantle guns with blindfolded eyes, but I can find condoms from the bedside table without turning on the light. Many girls think my skill is very practical.

I'm not like your friend "jhungary" who can dismantle guns with blindfolded eyes, but I can find condoms from the bedside table without turning on the light. Many girls think my skill is very practical.
who knew we here at PDF are graced by our very own Don Juan Demarco. But I suspect you reach for hand cream far more often than you reach for protection..

Regardless, if you think I'm impressed by a f0ckboi you have the wrong number pal. :coffee:

who knew we here at PDF are graced by our very own Don Juan Demarco. But I suspect you reach for hand cream far more often than you reach for protection..

Regardless, if you think I'm impressed by a f0ckboi you have the wrong number pal. :coffee:
I'm telling you that soldiers need to be able to maintain guns at night.

I'm telling you that soldiers need to be able to maintain guns at night.

no one does that in the dark, it's a good way to lose an important part like the firing pin or a spring, brick your rifle and become a liability to your squad.

Already did, I just phone 10 of my Chinese friend and they all say no, they don't use that term.

Do you want me to go to China Town and put up a sign and ask the Random Chinese Passing by and film it??
lol... you are so funny, now you start to tell me what we Chinese say and what not. You can tell me you called 1,000 "friends".

Dude, do you really think my flag is fake? I can speak Chinese too, and that phase "世界不是环绕你转" is not what people always say.
You exposed again that you did not understand Chinese. Your grammar is wrong.

The words "世界" and "环绕" are not used this way, Chinese people use "地球" and "绕着" instead when they speak.

Because the words "世界" and "环绕" are very tongue twister. Chinese people will say "地球不是绕着你来转的."

You exposed again that you did not understand Chinese. Your grammar is wrong.

The words "世界" and "环绕" are not used this way, Chinese people use "地球" and "绕着" instead when they speak.

Because the words "世界" and "环绕" are very tongue twister. Chinese people will say "地球不是绕着你来转的."
Lol, I didn't see this part of his Chinese, "环绕你”... LOL...

Lol, I didn't see this part of his Chinese, "环绕你”... LOL...
The word "环绕" usually appears only in the formal written language, but not in the mocking spoken language of "地球不是绕着你来转的".

Of course, this is a higher level of grammar. The CIA's Chinese crash course should not be taught to him.

The word "环绕" usually appears only in the formal written language, but not in the mocking spoken language of "地球不是绕着你来转的".

Of course, this is a higher level of grammar. The CIA's Chinese crash course should not be taught to him.
Lol, "环绕你”, how romantic..

Wow, are you for real?

It's very obvious i had not call 10 Chinese people 5 am in the morning to ask them. What I was saying is that you are going to challenge that no matter what because you wouldn't know whether or not I did call (Or most likely wouldn't care and keep blasting your own point), which is why I made the second part of that post, which is "Do you want me to hold up a sign in China Town and ask random Chinese while I am filming it?"

and no, I am not going to do it.

Jesus............
Lol, ok "环绕你” dude.

I don't know whether or not your Chinese Suck, or whether or not you are even Chinese.

That is what you were talking about before.

And I do not care whether or not you think my Chinese sucks or vice versa, unless you are my Chinese Teacher, and I am doing HKASL in Chinese Language and Culture class (or whatever DSE equivalent now)
OK, 环绕你, lol..

Back
Top Bottom