What's new

Chinese paper accuses Indian media of engaging in war rhetoric

This coming from a Hindvuta? It is you with your Aryan-Dravidian Supremacy Ideology that belittles "Mongoloids". Who is occupying whose territory and ethnic cleansing its people?!!

"A thief must sleep with one eye open. And that thief is India!" :sniper:

First of all sino, I am atheist
I have no knowledge of my ancestry beyond my great great grand parents.

I am not aware of the ethnic cleansing you speak of , so i cannot comment on that.

And i am not your enemy Sino,
Not every Indian has to be your enemy.

So chill your beans

And i am not your enemy Sino,
Not every Indian has to be your enemy.

Honestly speaking, most of the Indians are enemies of China.

How, why?

Because of racism. After thinking much about that I came to the conclusion that it is just next to impossible for both China and India to live as neighbors in Asia. One has to die for the sake of the survival of another.

Indian strategists know this and that is why they are trying to destroy China.

Yesterday, I saw all the interviews of Indian defense adviser Bharat Verma and I was amazed by his hatred towards China and Chinese. It seems if possible he would alone go to China and slaughter the Chinese by his own hands. Oh my God. The body language and attitude seem to be of a cold blooded serial killer whose passion is to kill humans. He was talking about Brahmos, fighter jets, ICBMs, carriers, nuclear bombs all the time. Other Indian defense experts also sounded same.

I can see the rise of India as the Hitler's Nazi Germany. I now understand why both Nazis and Indians have the same symbol that is Swastika.

Honestly speaking, most of the Indians are enemies of China.

How, why?

Because of racism. After thinking much about that I came to the conclusion that it is just next to impossible for both China and India to live as neighbors in Asia. One has to die for the sake of the survival of another.

Indian strategists know this and that is why they are trying to destroy China.

Yesterday, I saw all the interviews of Indian defense adviser Bharat Verma and I was amazed by his hatred towards China and Chinese. It seems if possible he would alone go to China and slaughter the Chinese by his own hands. Oh my God. The body language and attitude seem to be of a cold blooded serial killer whose passion is to kill humans. He was talking about Brahmos, fighter jets, ICBMs, carriers, nuclear bombs all the time. Other Indian defense experts also sounded same.

I can see the rise of India as the Hitler's Nazi Germany. I now understand why both Nazis and Indians have the same symbol that is Swastika.

Hi Dear...how are you doing? Must be very busy in trolling.
Well.....How can you generalize that almost entire India is enemy of China.
And yes we already have your profecy that "One has to die while other survives."....Remember harry potter!!:lol::lol: By the way, both countries are trying to calm down the things. There is increasing cooeration between them in areas of trade, environment etc. But ofcourse you seem to be capable enough to guess what "Indian strategists" think..:what:
I agree that Bharat Verma is an idiot but if you are thinking he is making policies then you are day dreaming. These kind of people are everywhere. You could find for yourself. One must ignore them. This is best response to them.
Last para is full of rant including some Nazi stuff and all.

@ Topic:
I agree that some of the media works like an idiot. This is releted to TRP. They always look for any topic they can sensitize. If it is not any country mey be it is alien/end of world/ghosts etc. But if you are trying to malign entire media then I would have to disagree with you. This problem is mainly with some TV channels. There is a fair share of print media and even TV news channels which are responsible and acts maturely. I think predefined restricted control is the best option.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: nice words for starting the post, and they look more lovely when i c them for your own countrymen:lol::lol: keep the good work up:tup:

Well....I do not think he is an Indian. The language/attitude and most important knowledge level says it all. Putting Indian flag is a different matter. But ofcourse I do not have any visibility. That's why I said I think....

That's what the Germans said about themselves before they started 2 world wars. And engaged in systematic genocide of the Jews.

when people start thinking that they are better than everyone else. They will want all those who they see as inferior. Under their power.

You should consider the kind of ideology you are spouting.

Let me tell you some of the uniquenesses of China.

1) China is unique because it holds to its own value and never submitted to foreign forces, while always tring to absorb worthy foreign values.

Let’s forget about the heydays of China, but start with 17th century when British successfully bombed open the trade door to China. The people of China never stopped fighting for freedom, for holding their cultural values such as language and traditions. “Foreign devils” failed miserably in submitting the Chinese. On the other side of Himalaya, Bharat adores, submits to, and adopts the British system, subjects themselves to British language, and wholeheartedly.

President Nixon thus lamented: No USA, nor Soviet can ever conquer China, but India is a totally different story.

2) Chinese culture is unique, as it never believes the land should be pure as an ignorant you have compared with Nazi Germany.

In stead, since the ancient time, it believes “He should have the land who has the merits.” The Chinese people have confidence in their culture. Confucius thus said “Barbarians with emperors are no more worthy than Chinas without emperors.” Note the plural format of China! As China then were Chinas: every slit countries/states were considered themselves China. With such a coherency and confidence, at all times, the culture boldly believes that “emperors, kings, prime ministers and generals are never born by blood.” Thus, hard-working and smart people are promoted; lazy and stupid guys are down to the drainage. All these help to sustain the culture. Even at the time that China was completely occupied by “Barbarians” (Yuan and Qing Dynasty, for instance), those “Barbarians” were eager to adopt the culture, and finally they became Chinese themselves.

On the other side of Himalaya, Hinduism Bharat believes in Caste systems that by birth people are either doomed or guaranteed, causing huge lose and damage in social intelligence, moral and resources. And therefore submitted to British for hundreds of years’ oppression. ( And funny enough, even today, so many Indians are still praising imperialistic Brits! :lol:)

3) China is unique because the pictographic language system is unique. Chinese characters contain sophisticated information that can simultaneously stimulate vast areas of a brain that a) boosts your IQ; b) delivers more information at a shorter period of time. c) helps to excite new concept and ideas in the brain; d)…

Everybody's different (sorry Oprah, special), but Chinese people do come out slightly ahead in IQ, on average. And it's not about blood. It's about training. Chinese character training, to be precise.

A Greek research team in Cyprus attributed a five-point IQ advantage to a group of Chinese children over a similar group of Greek children. Equal in number (120), gender distribution, and family backgrounds, the two groups showed roughly equal intelligence at eight years old. By twelve years old, however, the Chinese children tested significantly higher for spatial problems. Eighteen percent of them ranked as highly efficient visualizers, compared to six percent of the Greek children tested.

The conclusion derived from the experiment was that memorizing some 2500 Mandarin characters at an early age stimulates the intellect, at least more effectively than learning twenty-six letters and how they sound in combination.

Chinese Characters and Your Kid's IQ | China Expat - China Expat City Guide

None of any other main languages possesses such a power. That's why in America, wise people are flocking into Chinese school, when idealogical barriers are casted away, as they considered this one of the worthiest investements today.

4) Chinese system is unique. Without saying it is good or bad, as long as it improves itself and has a unique value, that is promising one.

On the other side of Himalaya, there is nothing new but a copy of British trite stuff. Don’t want to comment on it, but one word: boring…

5) … I don’t want to write a thesis here. Why don’t you spare me, and study more by yourself.

Let me tell you some of the uniquenesses of China.

1) China is unique because it holds to its own value and never submitted to foreign forces, while always tring to absorb worthy foreign values.

Let’s forget about the heydays of China, but start with 17th century when British successfully bombed open the trade door to China. The people of China never stopped fighting for freedom, for holding their cultural values such as language and traditions. “Foreign devils” failed miserably in submitting the Chinese. On the other side of Himalaya, Bharat adores, submits to, and adopts the British system, subjects themselves to British language, and wholeheartedly.

President Nixon thus lamented: No USA, nor Soviet can ever conquer China, but India is a totally different story.

2) Chinese culture is unique, as it never believes the land should be pure as an ignorant you have compared with Nazi Germany.

In stead, since the ancient time, it believes “He should have the land who has the merits.” The Chinese people have confidence in their culture. Confucius thus said “Barbarians with emperors are no more worthy than Chinas without emperors.” Note the plural format of China! As China then were Chinas: every slit countries/states were considered themselves China. With such a coherency and confidence, at all times, the culture boldly believes that “emperors, kings, prime ministers and generals are never born by blood.” Thus, hard-working and smart people are promoted; lazy and stupid guys are down to the drainage. All these help to sustain the culture. Even at the time that China was completely occupied by “Barbarians” (Yuan and Qing Dynasty, for instance), those “Barbarians” were eager to adopt the culture, and finally they became Chinese themselves.

On the other side of Himalaya, Hinduism Bharat believes in Caste systems that by birth people are either doomed or guaranteed, causing huge lose and damage in social intelligence, moral and resources. And therefore submitted to British for hundreds of years’ oppression. ( And funny enough, even today, so many Indians are still praising imperialistic Brits! :lol:)

3) China is unique because the pictographic language system is unique. Chinese characters contain sophisticated information that can simultaneously stimulate vast areas of a brain that a) boosts your IQ; b) delivers more information at a shorter period of time. c) helps to excite new concept and ideas in the brain; d)…

None of any other main languages possesses such a power. That's why in America, wise people are flocking into Chinese school, when idealogical barriers are casted away, as they considered this one of the worthiest investements today.

4) Chinese system is unique. Without saying it is good or bad, as long as it improves itself and has a unique value, that is promising one.

On the other side of Himalaya, there is nothing new but a copy of British trite stuff. Don’t want to comment on it, but one word: boring…

5) … I don’t want to write a thesis here. Why don’t you spare me, and study more by yourself.

tell ahh...! me after you finesh :lazy::lazy::lazy:

all the interviews of Indian defense adviser Bharat Verma and I was amazed by his hatred towards China and Chinese. It seems if possible he would alone go to China and slaughter the Chinese by his own hands. Oh my God. The body language and attitude seem to be of a cold blooded serial killer whose passion is to kill humans. He was talking about Brahmos, fighter jets, ICBMs, carriers, nuclear bombs all the time. Other Indian defense experts also sounded same.

Well if that's the common view of High Rank Indian officials , may god has mercy on Indian ppls.

I really pity Indians in a sense that they're so desperately want to score one over CHINA since the humiliations in 60s.

It is a really dangerous game that Indian Government/media is playing now.

Before US launched the 2nd gulf war, it sanctioned Iraq for 12 years, no food, no medicine, not to mention any replenishment for the aging weapons and ammunition. Not until the US got confirmation that the Iraq army is near collapse, has it started the military initiatives. And everyone knows the huge economical and military advantages of US over Iraq even before the lengthened economy deprivation carried out on the country.

Any responsible government will not risk the life of its ppl to start a war without any hope. After years of brainwash and propagation, ordinary Indian ppl simply can not have a realistic view on their own and their country.

I met a lot of Indians, most of them believe that New York is the most advanced city in the world, and Bombay ranks the second. And most common questions raised by India about China are:
Does China have electricity?
Does China has internet?
Does China has highway?
Does Chinese ppl know what is cell phone...

Last edited:

I met a lot of Indians, most of them believe that New York is the most advanced city in the world, and Bombay ranks the second. And most common questions raised by India about China are:
Does China have electricity?
Does China has internet?
Does China has highway?
Does Chinese ppl know what is cell phone...

:rofl: Ha ha, so true. They have the same opinion of "their" Mongoloids, looking down at them. Little do they realize it is the other way around.

And I would also like to add that Tokyo is the most advanced city, next is Shanghai, then Seoul then Singapore. If we are talking merely about technical sophistry then Tokyo first, Seoul second, Shanghai third.

PM cools hot air over China

Playing down reports of increasing Chinese incursions along the border between the countries, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh today said that there is no reason for concern and that the issue was being hyped in the media.

Talking to reporters at an Iftar party at his residence here this evening, Singh said there was no reason for concern as there are no inputs that suggest anything serious happening along the border. This comes amid reports in a section of the media of “aggressive incursions” and even firing by Chinese troops along the border that have been denied by the government.

The PM said that Chinese Ambassador Zhang Yan met National Security Adviser M K Narayanan and they had a “good discussion.” Singh also said that he was in contact with the highest levels in China.

The Prime Minister suggested that the government information system could be at fault for failing to convey that there was nothing wrong on the Chinese border, thus leading to the media hype, and said that the lacunae would soon be corrected.

While the PM attempted to cool down temperatures, India remains concerned about the rapid development on the Chinese side of the border and an all-out push is being given to develop infrastructure in the region.

Besides improving connectivity in the Ladakh sector as well as Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim, the government has also given the army a go ahead to raise two new mountain divisions — comprising close to 30,000 troops — for deployment along the Chinese border.

At the same time, there are enough confidence-building measures being undertaken as neither side wants to needlessly escalate the situation along the border. Efforts are on from both sides to genuinely build up relations so that each border incident is not blown out of proportion.

As part of the confidence-building measures, Eastern Army Commander Lt Gen V K Singh went on a weeklong “goodwill visit” to China that included a stop in Lhasa and meetings in the Chengdu military area. A hotline between the Indian PM and the Chinese Premier is also in the pipeline. :tup:

Look Pit. Most of what you are saying apply to India just as much, if not more. Historical China was to an extent a "Hindu" country with the "export version" of Hinduism carrying the day. I am surely no Buddhist, but a Christian instead. However, the very Chinese identity is tied into "cultural Buddhism", with its positives and negatives.

1) Let alone India, you could say what you did about the Anglo-saxons, who "absorbed" the Normans; the Iranians, who "absorbed" the Mongols; the Hebrews, who "absorbed" the Khazars. Spend the whole night typing! Historical China (as a evolving concept of a people who spoke the Chinese language and more or less used chopsticks) "submitted" aplenty to the Mongols, Manchus, Jurchens, Qiangs, even Tibetans (the pre-Buddhist kind), while assimilating only some of them ... Hong Kong still adopts a mostly British system, as does Singapore (which granted is more of a "Chindian" hybrid"). Co-opting the British system by itself isn't a sign of weakness. After all, where did the Germanic barbarians of Middle Ages Britain cobble together their system from?

Unlike the Sepoys, no "Chinese" soldiers in Hong Kong or Shanghai ever took up arm against the British in any recordable scale. Indians had their Marathis, BTW. Back in 1962, it was exactly a "Marathi" peasant-dominated PLA that defeated the "Mughuls" led by the "Singhs" using inferior equipment, but time-tested Marathi guerrilla tactics and a certain fearlessness.

Of course, that was then. Don't count on any "Marathis" from PRC today.

BTW, if Indians "cravenly" idolizes the British system, then what say you about the on-going worship of Marxists in China? BTW, I don't negate the contribution of Marxism to China's social and philosophical development, as much as acknowledging its patently ill effects. Rest assured that the Indians do the same vis-a-vis the British legacy.

Before the communist revolution, who inspired the Chinese Nationalists? Mustafa Kemal - once again a "foreigner".

2) The concept of a land of pragmatic "meritocracy" is hardly unique to China. The Ottomans were a military meritocracy. And that was not enough. And for your information, the Yuan Mongols only became "Chinese" in the most superficial sense of the word, if at all. If they became "Chinese", then Lord Mountbatten became Indian ... well, her ladyship did carry on with Nehru so perhaps that counts as naturalization ...

China was never an egalitarian society and the Yuan divided people into 9 (or more) castes, although not strictly based on birth. Of course, that was part of the reason why they didn't last long. Castism in the subcontinent was not restricted to the Hindus, either. How do you think the War of 1971 started? If some Indians today "praise" the Brits, that could well be due to the fact that the latter's rule helped bring down Castism (to an extent), which you are fond of bashing (don't all internet "patriots" when they run out of straw men). In other words, Indians may "praise" the British for the same reasons CCP idolizes Marx.

3) Regarding the ideographic characters of Chinese language, they are indeed unique, but hardly more so than the Nile Hieroglyphics. No doubt knowing them is important. I thank God for having arrived at North America at an age that allowed solid retention of my Chinese language skill. However, you should know that there was also a time when Sanskrit was China's Greek ...

Pls spare us this left/right brain pseudoscience. If that were true, why not do away with letters and just teach kids to draw pictures to "express themselves". They'll all be Einsteins in no time.

Chinese envoy to media: Listen to your leaders

Days after Indian government asked the media to eschew "hype" over reported Chinese incursions, China's ambassador Zhang Yan on Tuesday met Home Secretary GK Pillai in New Delhi and tried to clarify the picture.

"Nothing is happening. You listen to your leaders," Zhang told reporters when asked about his nearly half-an-hour meeting with Pillai.

The Chinese ambassador's meeting came in the wake of repeated assertions by top Indian officials and the army chief that reported incursions have occurred due to differences in perception of the Line of Actual Control.

Even Prime Minister Manmohan Singh downplayed the incursions amid reports about Beijng's unhappiness at the way Chinese border transgressions have been reported in the Indian media to conjure up a China threat.

Seeking to deflate hype over reported Chinese intrusions across the undemarcated border, Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao on Saturday stressed that there was "no significant increase" in incursions across all sections of the over 4,000 km border between the two countries.

"Contrary to the popular perception, the situation along the border has remained peaceful for decades," Rao said. :smitten:

National Security Adviser MK Narayanan and Army Chief Gen Deepak Kapoor also cautioned against the media hype and stressed that there was nothing alarming about the reported incursions.

Narayanan expressed concern, saying that if such reports continued, "someone somewhere might lose his cool and something might go wrong."

Underlining the developing nature of relationship between India and China, Rao, a former ambassador to China, said the leaderships of the two countries are in regular communication over important bilateral issues.

"We remain in constant touch over all mutual issues. The leadership-level understandings and communication remain open all the time," Rao said. :tup:

If liars in India can get away with their evil activities without appropriate prosecution, they will cheat Indian public next time sans hesitation.

Or maybe lying in public is legal in India. :hitwall:

"Listen to leaders?" Forget it! In a democratic country, leaders are to be questioned and cursed, not to be listened to. So screw you, Mr. Zhang. :lol:

If liars in India can get away with their evil activities without appropriate prosecution, they will cheat Indian public next time sans hesitation.

In which country they dont?, Bush just got away with lying and war crimes.:whistle:

Or maybe lying in public is legal in India. :hitwall:

Lying is no illegal, lying under oath is.

"Listen to leaders?" Forget it! In a democratic country, leaders are to be questioned and cursed, not to be listened to. So screw you, Mr. Zhang. :lol:

In democratic country leaders are to be listened and then questioned and cursed base on their actions.

Why the China threat story sells in India

September 22nd, 2009 - 10:25 am ICT by IANS -

By Manish Chand
It’s the season of China-bashing in India. In bad old socialist days, the ruling party in India was quick to conjure up the “foreign hand” to distract public attention from a host of domestic crises. Now, it’s the turn of market-driven media to manufacture “external threats” to spike their TRP ratings.

But blaming the “testosterone-driven” media for sexing up the spectre of China threat, as top officials and the army chief have done, is only part of the story. It’s easy to scoff at “conspiracy theorists,” but paranoia is sometimes an act of good citizenship. Instead of discrediting the media, it’s important to understand why the China threat story sells in the overheated media marketplace in India.

First, recent incursions, dismissed by India’s external affairs ministry as routine incidents that occur due to differences in perception about the Line of Actual Control (LAC), are by themsleves not alarming. But they have gained credence due to a string of much-reported hostile posturing by Beijing against Indian interests over the last year.

It started with China trying to block India’s quest for global nuclear trade in the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) in September last year despite a pledge at the highest level that Beijing won’t stand in the way of India’s journey to nuclear liberation. In the end, China did not stand in the way of the deal it perceived as Washington’s strategy to contain its rise. However, its calculated vacillation had exposed chinks in the 2.0 version of Hindi-Chini bhai bhai. It also unveiled China’s anxieties about India emerging as a rival power in the Asian hemisphere with US support.

India, however, chose to put China’s negative NSG role behind in the interests of keeping relations on an even keel, but the message was not lost on India’s opinion-making class and news-consuming middle class.

A few months later, China again tried to play the spoiler by trying to block India’s $2.9 billion development loan proposal at the Manila-headquartered Asian Development Bank. China put its foot down on the grounds that a part of the package included $60 million for Arunachal Pradesh over which Beijing claims sovereignty. The move was seen by many in India as a devious manoeuvre by Beijing to internationalise Arunachal Pradesh in multilateral forums where its clout is steadily growing.

China’s double standards came to the fore when it signed an MoU with its client state Pakistan in August to construct 7,000 MW Bunji dam in Northern Areas of Pakistan-controlled Kashmir, which is claimed by India in its entirety.

Amid all these negative signals, the two emerging Asian powers have kept their diplomatic engagement on course by downplaying irritants and broadcasting aloud the latest bilateral trade figure, which is said to have surpassed $50 billion. The leaders of both countries never tire of ruling out rivalry and repeating the ritualistic talk of enough space for both India and China to grow, but such platitudes have not entirely obliterated the trust deficit that dates back to the bruising 1962 war.

More recently, an article attributed to a Chinese strategist - subsequently disowned by the powerful Chinese strategic establishment - exhorted China to balkanize ‘Hindu India’ into 20-30 independent states, eliciting a sharp reaction from India’s external affairs ministry. Coupled with these discordant notes is the growing unease India is feeling with Beijing’s calibrated string of pearls strategy of extending its influence among India’s neighbours like Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Myanmar.

The resonance of the China threat has another deeper source in the collective Indian middle class psyche that has nothing to do with Beijing’s perceived hostility. It is the appeal and power of the China Rising story. China, with its double digit rate of economic growth over last three decades except for this recession-ridden year, has outstripped India in virtually every sphere, be it infrastructure development, poverty eradication, energy security, Olympic golds or cutting-edge areas of science and innovation.

More Indians are travelling abroad now and are familiar with the shining, world-class cities Beijing and Shanghai have morphed into and they can’t find a parallel nearer home. One has only to compare the ruthless efficiency and panache with which Beijing hosted the 2008 Olympics with the kind of panic that has gripped India months before the Commonwealth Games 2010 to understand why the China threat stirs the great Indian middle class.

But the threat, as the Chinese character for that word suggests, also represents an opportunity. Instead of being intimidated, India should seize the hour and seize the day (in Chairman Mao’s famous words) to revive and sustain its economic growth, bolster its woefully inadequate infrastructure and transform this country with over five hundred million poor into a developed country in the next decade or so.

The deadline for China threat is 2020, the defining year Beijing has set to mark its entry into the developed world. If India’s rulers are still posturing by that time and not addressing all too real issues of development and equity, then the threat has a potential to turn real, albeit not necessarily in the sense of a military confrontation.

(23-09-2009- Manish Chand is a writer on diplomatic affairs. He can be contacted at manish.c@ians.in)

Links : Why the China threat story sells in India (Comment) .

Back
Top Bottom