What's new

Chinese P3C - An alternative for PC 3?

an added advantage will be that we will already be hain the same Y-8 Platform in Awe&C role and so maintenance and infrastructure cost will be controlled.

infarct, i will suggest we must also go for a couple of Y-8 for transport roles as well and some Y-9 for bit heavier roles!

Hi,

Tragically you people---mostly are very young---you wouldnot know of the american P3C that was on a spy missions along chinese border and got hit by the wing of aJ8 during flight and had to crash land in emergency in mainland china many a years ago----chinese took apart that plane piece by a pieceand returned the whole aircraft back in crates.

So---now china has the exact copy of P3C and why do they need to spend their money when they got the info for pretty much free.

Full of lie!!! I think you should get banned from this forum forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Full of lie!!! I think you should get banned from this forum forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It happened

EP-3_Hainan_Island_2001.jpg

Hainan Island incident

So ? We are talking about the airframe here not the avionics suite

i think sir AWACS and AWC are more of there avionics rather then air frame. Chines are also producing there own cargo plane and building aircrafts from decades its avionics that matter and concern for us because of P8I in indian hands ..............

.... and concern for us because of P8I in indian hands

So what if Indians have P-8. I mean P-3 is an excellent and proven anti submarine / naval patrol aircraft and our P-3s are new too. Our P-3s wont be dog fighting with the Indian P-8s will they? How are we at a disadvantage ?

So ? We are talking about the airframe here not the avionics suite

the airframe is developed from the An-12 which is what all the Y-8 series is develop from , how does copying the EP-3 airframe even help at all? the pieces such as the tail are simply because form follows function in this case

So what if Indians have P-8. I mean P-3 is an excellent and proven anti submarine / naval patrol aircraft and our P-3s are new too. Our P-3s wont be dog fighting with the Indian P-8s will they? How are we at a disadvantage ?

I know there will be no dog fight but there will indeed a threat to our submarines and war ships sir..... P8I is more advance then P3s and m just saying that we must counter that threat with help of our Chines brothers so that we have no tension regarding parts and attach strings with our defense equipment...........

is it possible to have some thing similer to P8 on Y-9 air crafts it will indeed be a good plate form for PAF and PN in future and also it will limit our reliance on US C-130s......................

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom