What's new

Chinese Olympic athletes raise own chicken

Korean

BANNED
Reaction score
Food fears: China Olympians raise own chickens - World news - Asia-Pacific - China - msnbc.com

Report: China's Olympic runners raise their own chickens amid food fears
'We have to cook meals ourselves because it is risky to eat at a street restaurant,' team official tells newspaper

SHANGHAI — China's national marathon team is raising their own chickens for food to avoid ingesting banned chemicals commonly found in meat in the country, the Shanghai Daily reported on Friday.

The athletes, who are training ahead of this summer's London Olympics in the southwestern province of Yunnan, are also procuring yak meat from local highland herdsman to avoid eating at local restaurants where banned additives are sometimes present in food.

Clenbuterol, a banned chemical, is sometimes fed to livestock by unscrupulous farmers to produce lean meat that can then be sold for a higher price.

The chemical is also considered a performance-enhancing drug and is banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency.

"Since we don't have a canteen to provide safe food, we have to cook meals ourselves because it is risky to eat at a street restaurant," the newspaper reported a team official as saying.

Hats off to these Olympians in more ways than one. Not only they train hard as athletes, they also learning many facets of daily lives.

Work hard with good attitudes are goods start for young people and they can go far.

Oh thank you, I hit the report button by v.2.0 but wasn't able to reach it. You were way ahead of me. lol

Why my post with eveidence to prove about Vietnam food safety is not better than China was hidden???

Those trolls from that korean to indian and vietnamese here are freely posting negative and bashing news to attack China image but when somebody doing the same or just doing something like me posting an evidences with real Facts and Evidences will be banned right away by the management teams here???

What is wrong with this forum???

Trolls are freely fooling everybody and living well but others if say a bit will be oppressed!!!??? :hitwall:

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

Oh thank you, I hit the report button by v.2.0 but wasn't able to reach it. You were way ahead of me. lol

Report??? Report what????? :guns: :guns: :angry: You God damn thick face troll??? :angry:

If I don't wanna report you but you to me????? WHAT?????????????????????? :hitwall:

Why my post with eveidence to prove about Vietnam food safety is not better than China was hidden???

Those trolls from that korean to indian and vietnamese here are freely posting negative and bashing news to attack China image but when somebody doing the same or just doing something like me posting an evidences with real Facts and Evidences will be banned right away by the management teams here???

What is wrong with this forum???

Trolls are freely fooling everybody and living well but others if say a bit will be oppressed!!!??? :hitwall:

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

Report??? Report what????? :guns: :guns: :angry: You God damn thick face troll??? :angry:

If I don't wanna report you but you to me????? WHAT?????????????????????? :hitwall:

That news is legit. It came from MSNBC why would they lie about China? Oh well, you can't handle the truth. It's 2012, smarten up.

rmo0205l.jpg

That news is legit. It came from MSNBC why would they lie about China? Oh well, you can't handle the truth. It's 2012, smarten up.

rmo0205l.jpg

Before lecturing on others you must watch at your face thru the mirror first, you know little punk???

Did I mention anything about the news is real or fake here??? But I did try to point out your clownish trolling here on China when you never realize how ugly and nasty your country is, in fact vietnam is not better than China in food safety standard.

So how thick you come up here and yelling on China about that problem while your God damn viva country is not better???

That what I had done here and how foolish you are when driving the story to that so called "v 2.0 don't have a courage to admit the TRUTH".....What on earth this ridiculous blaming, why do I have to admit or not admit it while I am not a Chinese??? Why do I have to admit while I had never say anything to deny that but YOU???

Your endless blatant mouth here just proved you are a clownish troll on this forum ever, don't try to speak like a saint on others, you clownish troll sounds like a prostitute who try to lecture on others about virgins, you know!!! :guns:

Is pretty well known msnbc is working for the CIA along with all the other US corporate media.

These are the same network that sold the Gulf of Tonkin and Iraq WMD lies.

Back
Top Bottom