What's new

Claims of some North Korean starving individuals are eating own kids

you are just another pathetic indian cloning in an american flag. if someone is dying on the floor do you ask him to fill a form before he is rescued!

You instead feed the fat foreman while he steps on the dying man's back.

anon45 too an Indian? :rofl:

@ontopic

Misery of NK is NK's doing itself, blaming China is like India or Pakistan blaming UK for the present problems.

Lol King mamba and Anon 45 are now indian according to 50 cent commies.. :rofl:

Hope they don't discover i'm a false-flag Antartican :lol:

anon45 too an Indian? :rofl:

@ontopic

Misery of NK is NK's doing itself, blaming China is like India or Pakistan blaming UK for the present problems.

Hope they don't discover i'm a false-flag Antartican

NK's ruling elite are indeed the primary culprits, but China has a portion of the blame for continuing to associate with such an odious regime. China is widely speculated to be the one pole on which North Korea's reign of terror can continue. Without China's support supposedly North Korea would collapse and finally be reformed.

Is this true? Its unknown, but A North Korea without Chinese support would surely have a shorter 'shelf life' than with it.

Again with rhetoric amid changing the subject. You justifications for 1951 are poor excuses for the state of North Korea today, and CCP willingness to keep it that way.

North Korea is the way it is because of Koreans. You are a child if you think that China deliberately keeps North Korea poor - China feeds and props up North Korea to prevent a humanitarian disaster. Its the South Koreans who have cut off fertiliser and Kimchi to their northern brothers and sisters and the western world that has cut off north Korea from business.

NK's ruling elite are indeed the primary culprits, but China has a portion of the blame for continuing to associate with such an odious regime. China is widely speculated to be the one pole on which North Korea's reign of terror can continue. Without China's support supposedly North Korea would collapse and finally be reformed.

Is this true? Its unknown, but A North Korea without Chinese support would surely have a shorter 'shelf life' than with it.

that is your indian version of letting go of human lives for political ideologies!

you are just another pathetic indian cloning in an american flag. if someone is dying on the floor do you ask him to fill a form before he is rescued!

:rofl: :rofl:

Actually no, I am a concerned citizen of humanity who can see the Chinese for what they really are. I don't blame you for being blind though I know how hard it is for information to be openly spread in CCP China. :wave:

BTW I am American Pakistani.

I don't know when this became about China. North Korea has, and always has had, an unruly government; the Chinese don't control it, as is clear in the fact that even China will occasionally underwrite the UN sanctions against that country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom