What's new

Claims of some North Korean starving individuals are eating own kids

That is the point. Diplomatic nuances speak volumes

that is the sad part (Korean Penisula war). We move on and modify our forms and ideologies while the americans are forcing theirs onto the N Koreans while keeping the S Koreans as puppets.

We say you are keeping the N Koreans as puppets while the South lives free.

Relations between the two Ks used to be less tense in the years of the Sunshine policy.

And I'd advise you against this liberal optimism on your post. Even such oppressives regimes as the North Korean can survive for long, in case they find a position of equilibrium in the international balance of forces, and can maintain enough social cohesion in its interior. And it seems NK has managed to do both. With a large army, which has fastly improved its capabilities for the decade; and a subdued population that is completely closed to the outside world, and is exposed to nothing political but government propaganda -- I don't think there are conditions for regime change in NK anytime soon, and this is not China's fault.

Well we will see, with the new nuclear tests supposedly coming up.

We say you are keeping the N Koreans as puppets while the South lives free.

a puppet is defined as "One whose behavior is determined by the will of others"

DPRK is not our puppet. If they are they should have stopped the nuke threat and missile test before
RoK cannot refuse buying american produce nor can they have a missile more than 800KM without the us permission

Bloody South Koreans are starving their own brothers and sisters to appease their white masters.
The sight of starving people is horrible and tragic, and for me the sight of Asians starving is the worst of all.
Fooking penny pinching, lap dog, rice hoarding South Koreans.
We have gone through this nonsense before and your argument is exactly that -- nonsense.

But why not you shame the South Koreans further by selling of your luxuries in Australia and send the money to North Korea? :lol:

We have gone through this nonsense before and your argument is exactly that -- nonsense.

But why not you shame the South Koreans further by selling of your luxuries in Australia and send the money to North Korea? :lol:

Old man, I dont have the energy, time and patience to argue with you because you will cycle into your usual litany of...
Do you know how old i am?...
You know nothing pup....
I served in the USA airforce for....
You are wrong and I am right...

So peace! have a bowl of pho, talk with your wife and stop yelling at your grandkids...

Old man, I dont have the energy, time and patience to argue with you because you will cycle into your usual litany of...
Do you know how old i am?...
You know nothing pup....
I served in the USA airforce for....
You are wrong and I am right...

So peace! have a bowl of pho, talk with your wife and stop yelling at your grandkids...
So when China went through the Cultural Revolution and Chinese ended up eating their own children, I guess we could blame other Asians, the supposedly 'inferior' kind of which I am a member, that we sort of 'allow' that tragedy to happen.

No one sane believe your tripe.

126007-004-590336FC.jpg

Late Kim Dae Jung

When Kim DJ was in charge the 2 Koreans were at their best.

Kim Dae-jung - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Until this man took over the helm and he adopted a pro american policy:

220px-Lee_Myung-bak_cropped_Sebasti%C3%A1n_Pi%C3%B1era_-_Lee_Myung-bak.jpg

Lee Myung Bak

So when China went through the Cultural Revolution and Chinese ended up eating their own children, I guess we could blame other Asians, the supposedly 'inferior' kind of which I am a member, that we sort of 'allow' that tragedy to happen.

No one sane believe your tripe.

So how did 'inferior asians' get into this? Racist crap right off, no dallying around this time eh?
Im not falling into the trap of arguing with a sly blindsiding fox like you. Think whatever you want, Im gonna be a smart man this time and gtfo of this thread lest you twist and lawyer another thread into the gutter.

Peace old man and spend your time better than accumulating posts on this forum.

So how did 'inferior asians' get into this? Racist crap right off, no dallying around this time eh?
You mean like this back on page 2...

Bloody South Koreans are starving their own brothers and sisters to appease their white masters.
The sight of starving people is horrible and tragic, and for me the sight of Asians starving is the worst of all.
Fooking penny pinching, lap dog, rice hoarding South Koreans.
Im not falling into the trap of arguing with a sly blindsiding fox like you. Think whatever you want, Im gonna be a smart man this time and gtfo of this thread lest you twist and lawyer another thread into the gutter.

Peace old man and spend your time better than accumulating posts on this forum.
You already dragged this thread into the gutter with YOUR racist crap.

Learn to keep up with your postings. But I guess that is how you are raised -- racist -- like the other Chinese members here. You cannot help it.

Just WOW.
Lets stop feeding the North Koreans and let them starve and die so that their future is bright!

Why dont you burn down your house so that you can build yourself a new and better one?

You let them starve and die anyways, hence the thread. China doesn't feed the people, China at best gives the food to the authorities hoping they will distribute it to those who most need it, and then act surprised when they instead put it in the national stores or give it to the military for the fiftieth time.

At worst, China knowingly gives the food to the authorities for their military, and helps and aids Kim in his rule for geopolitical purposes.

Either way you don't give North Koreans a brighter future, just a harder one.

You let them starve and die anyways, hence the thread. China doesn't feed the people, China at best gives the food to the authorities hoping they will distribute it to those who most need it, and then act surprised when they instead put it in the national stores or give it to the military for the fiftieth time.

At worst, China knowingly gives the food to the authorities for their military, and helps and aids Kim in his rule for geopolitical purposes.

Either way you don't give North Koreans a brighter future, just a harder one.
China does not care about this tragedy in North Korea because China experienced it before. China know exactly the consequences of certain economic principles and their applications. This is about the maintenance of the abomination that is North Korea for geopolitical purposes.

Look at these American and Indian trolls here all blaming China for the situation in North Korea. Who was it that created the mess in the first place? After the end of WW 2 Korea was supposed to be liberated and what did USA do? A division between South and North was the result of it by the Yankees, pitching the democracy vs communists, same with Vietnam. If the US allowed the Koreans to rule their own country after the Japanese surrender there wouldn't be 2 Koreas right now, one with a starving population due to sanctions. Look at Vietnam, after the Vietcongs took control of their Southern neighbor the country was still doing fine back then despite US sanctions against them. The hostilities both Koreans are having for each other is all created by the US period. Communist Vietnam today has opened up since US dropped the sanctions and established normal trade relationship. It could have been the same with one Korea but hey go blame China for the mess which we didn't create in the first place.

This is not possible now. It could be more believable in 1990's during the "Bitter March" time. There're posts by Chinese who works in NK in Baidu's NK bar from time to time, which gives a much more reasonable picture of current NK. Recent economic reform did improve common people's life and food shortage is not that severe. People are still very poor but not to the level to eat other's fleshes.

Just a piece of media sansationalism.

Look at these American and Indian trolls here all blaming China for the situation in North Korea. Who was it that created the mess in the first place? After the end of WW 2 Korea was supposed to be liberated and what did USA do? A division between South and North was the result of it by the Yankees, pitching the democracy vs communists, same with Vietnam. If the US allowed the Koreans to rule their own country after the Japanese surrender there wouldn't be 2 Koreas right now, one with a starving population due to sanctions. Look at Vietnam, after the Vietcongs took control of their Southern neighbor the country was still doing fine back then despite US sanctions against them. The hostilities both Koreans are having for each other is all created by the US period. Communist Vietnam today has opened up since US dropped the sanctions and established normal trade relationship. It could have been the same with one Korea but hey go blame China for the mess which we didn't create in the first place.
You do not see how contradictory your post really is? :lol:

North Korea is really a horrific country. Only the Kim is fat, all others are dying.

Back
Top Bottom