What's new

Chinese navy to actively maintain peace and stability of Indian Ocean

But do you think Xinjiang could be a core supply rout especially in the event of war between the two nations. Even though it is a guarded Chinese territory, tensions can be mounted, what is your take sir?

I would say it would be one of the supply routes it would also mean China would need a permanent naval base in the Indian Ocean as well, putting bets on a single route is unwise to do, but tensions has always been around it is noting new we understand the possibilities & consequences.

Xinjiang will become the finacial hub of mid Asia and Pakistan's ports will bring wealth and prosperity to both Pakistan and China.

Not for another 10 years until Afghanistan winds down.

Why does it need to be sunk. It can Delay the delivery as the entire surveillance of maritime traffic through the Straits are in the hands of India and its navy. Your markets would crumble if your nation is made to run on reserves.

Neither of us would.

If India is delaying maritime trade any where in Indian Ocean, USN will ensure that it won't happen.

how?since we are mutually the biggest business partners and hundreds of ships travelling back and forth between both countries every single day.

I dont think you receive your essential supplies from US of A and even if you do, a little delay would do nothing to them.

I dont think you receive your essential supplies from US of A and even if you do, a little delay would do nothing to them.

they get everything from us .same to us if they can tolerate,business is done two ways.do it and see what the world reacts then.

1.) There are over thousand Islands in Andaman and Nicobar chain.
2.) They are home to Indian tri service command, that means they are not only home to Indian Navy, but also have IAF bases(Su-30MKI bases) and army bases.
3. There is reason, why malacca strait is know as choke point..It is narrow stretch water space between Indonesia(Sumatra) and Malyasia running more than five hundred miles culminating in Singapore strait.

4.There can be no feasible Naval deployment from East Asia ..as not only are Malacca narrow, they are also shallow(no submarine movement can take place),
They are the worlds busiest strait.
Ships crossing the strait can be easily seen by naked eye ..from any one of neighboring countries.
A Naval fleet or a CBG crossing the strait would be discovered many hundred miles before they reach their destination.

So you have many problems if you want attack Indian stronghold in the Andaman and Nicobar ..

1. You can not achieve an element of surprise.
2. You can not deploy your submarine force.
3. You can not deploy many units at one time or resupply them
4. You will be out numbered and without air cover..fighting a well dug in force, which familiar with area and can resupplied easily from Indian mainland (no that it needs to, it is self suntanning Archipelago .
What a ton of crap submarines can't go through Malacca Straits. :rofl:

Andaman & Nicobar Islands are Chinese territory since ancient times and we will take it back with our aircraft carrier and amphibious landing ships. india stands no chance. Supreme Leader Xi is sending a clear message to india: time for war!

What a ton of crap submarines can't go through Malacca Straits. :rofl:

Sure you can deploy a sub in Malacca ..but be careful, if you make it dive ..it might never come up again. Even a surface vessel with average drought 12-15 metres has to very careful, so as not hit the ground especially around the shallow waters of 1 fathom Bank.

But who I am talking to, as per what I have heard, you can even deploy submarine in a river..so it will no problem for you.
Andaman & Nicobar Islands are Chinese territory since ancient times and we will take it back with our aircraft carrier and amphibious landing ships. india stands no chance. Supreme Leader Xi is sending a clear message to india: time for war!

Your bouts of schizophrenic dementia even though produce hilarious results, it must be tough for your countrymen to see a specimen from their country being such an embarrassment, so seek help!!..A Psychiatric ward might be a good start.

China will make sure all regional nations benefit from free trade prosperity. Welcome, China. Fvck off, USA.

Lol, I am sure our fleets are retreating before the mighty chinese battle-canoes.

Chinese and e cheerleaders getting excited,India's there in SCS more prominently than China is in IO,testosterone levels running high amongst Chinese and the cheerleader's group.

Chinese and e cheerleaders getting excited,India's there in SCS more prominently than China is in IO,testosterone levels running high amongst Chinese and the cheerleader's group.

i dont know whether Indian made ships can sail as far as to South China Sea, but every once awhile we send few warships to Somalia through IO, and please tell me what influence does the primitive india has in SCS? more like we are dumpping our unwanted cheap goods to India through South China Sea

Sending ships to Somalia..:lol: IO is not owned by India genius and no one ever said that,I am talking about the relative effectiveness of the presence,India and Vietnam are doing ventures together in SCS,which is disputed,china goes to Somalia through international waters

:lol: Now Indian navy should release a notification: Indian navy to actively maintain peace and stability of South China Sea.

On a serious note, Indian Ocean is India's backyard. No foreign powers will be tolerated. It affects our security directly.

Back
Top Bottom