What's new

Chinese Navy (PLAN) News & Discussions

East sea fleet's exercice in the Pacific Ocean...

In a stage of the video we can see the combat commandment room of a Type 054A frigate.

:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
They did it...

Over 40 years of dream. I would like to congratulate our Chinese friends for this achievement.

Part 1/2 of photos -

aSFHd.jpg

yeG0K.jpg

US5v0.jpg

Gh9jr.jpg

9rupL.jpg

wYC8H.jpg

nj0ST.jpg

Finally awesome. You can see the IRST system near the ASEA cone area. Dare I say, it is far superior than the superhornet..

Finally awesome. You can see the IRST system near the ASEA cone area. Dare I say, it is far superior than the superhornet..

It will slaughter the Superhornet with it's superior aerodynamic performance.

The engines seem to be AL-31 rather than WS-10A?

It will slaughter the Superhornet with it's superior aerodynamic performance.

The engines seem to be AL-31 rather than WS-10A?

Among the seven J-15 known so far, only #554 and #557 have equiped with WS-10H (The version of WS-10 reserved for naval use is called WS-10H, and not WS-10A)...

m4ary.jpg

PEo3G.jpg

In the photos of Xinhua, we can see #552 and #553, they are both powered by AL-31F (??), I don't know if Chinese engineers have made some changes to make them adapt to naval condition...

Tha't what they said to the F-16 vs the Mig 29.

Agree. Better not to make groundless statement such as "J15 slaughter super bug". It couldn't sound more childish. And this is as humble as I can be towards this kind of irrational claim.

Mig-29 is a joke. It has been shot down so many times.

That doesn't necessarily prove Mig-29 is un-worthy. F4 were also shot down too many times during Vietnam war, however, F4 is still recognized as the king of the 2nd gen. In fact, after modernization, latest upgraded F4s are still very capable platforms. Mig-29 is a very good platform. Latest version of Mig-29 is no longer short legged, plus modern avionics and armament, Mig29 is anything but a joke.

The shot down record of Mig-29 is not a convincing case. You go against USAF with small air-force, whatever you fly will be shot down.

A longer version of the above video, this time in 2 parts -

Construction history of china's first aircraft carrier 16 Liaoning...

Bought on July 1997,
arrived in Dalian in March 2002,
first transformation started in August 2009,
first sea trial on August 10th 2011,
and commisionned on September 25th 2012.

Back
Top Bottom