What's new

Chinese Navy (PLAN) News & Discussions

The QC280 is not a Ukranian engine! Please get your facts straight. It was based on a Ukranian engine but with large improvements such as highly improved fuel efficiency. No where is the QC-280 built under license ...

All the Type 052Ds are equipped with Ukranian engines. You will have to check it yourself.

It was you I recall who said that the Indian navy had the advantage over the PLAN ... knowing that it would probably trigger a flame war ...

:lol:

Look back to the previous pages.

Anyway, I still stand by what I say. India's advantage in the IOR is overwhelming. PLAN can do nothing to dispute it.

Just because India has a 2 trillion economy today, doesn't make you an "equivalent" to China of 2004; and saying something like "Technology-wise, India is more or less on par with China", is even more absurd. There is literally nothing in technology-Science front that India can claim it is on par with China today, except for MoM and 104 that every other Indian member love to quote hundreds of times to prove it is an "space superpower".

To be honest, HDI wise, India is more or less on par with China in 70's, and society wise, 50's. Your statement shows both ignorance and arrogance that are common among many Indian members, IMO that is actually one of main reasons that India as a whole is in such a sorry state of affair today.

HDI and society are the same, genius.

All that money and China's HDI is only better by 0.1. By the time we achieve a $12T economy, we will surpass your HDI figure as well as completely eradicate poverty.

In 2004, China had the same HDI as India does today.

All the Type 052Ds are equipped with Ukranian engines. You will have to check it yourself.

Anyway, I still stand by what I say. India's advantage in the IOR is overwhelming. PLAN can do nothing to dispute it.

All that money and China's HDI is only better by 0.1. By the time we achieve a $12T economy, we will surpass your HDI figure as well as completely eradicate poverty.

Which 052Ds are equipped with Ukrainian engines??? Please tell me ... if you cant, then don’t make ignorant comments. Otherwise, no ones gonna take you seriously! At this point, a simple Wikipedia check would even be helpful ... :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

that money and China's HDI is only better by 0.1. By the time we achieve a $12T economy, we will surpass your HDI figure as well as completely eradicate poverty.

Is this a joke? India completely eradicating poverty? Over 50% of Indians still openly defacate, and you’re talking about catching up to China’s HDI? I don’t think China can even realistically “completely eradicate poverty” ... let alone India. If anything, India’s ballooning population will only make things worse. And I’m not sure “only behind by 0.1” is the correct phrase here; that is a huge gap. Please don’t make superficial references without actually delving deeper. A 0.1 difference separates ranked 107 Moldova with rank 50 Romania. India should first prioritize delivering basic santitation to its citizens and curtailing malnourishment before all this “supa powa” talk.

Last edited:
As i have said earlier on, many Indians are living in a different dimension in this space continuum. Always claiming India is only 12-15 years behind China, no surprise China 2004 = India 2018 argument is used here. China had many years double digit growth, not seeing that in India. China was already the world factory dating back the 90s, not seeing any industrialization in India despite all those pollution. China 2018 still have poverty and that's not gonna change, but our goal is to eradicate extreme poverty in few years time. After that there's still a long road to fight poverty. So when an Indian here brag about completely eradicating poverty, you cannot get more delusional than that. Being one of the worst places with constant rape news spreading across the globe and the mass breeding program, the number of people open defecating is so high you can't see the sky.

The QC-280 is a Ukranian engine. It's being license produced in China.

The one license produced in China is called UGT-25000.

The QC280 is not a Ukranian engine! Please get your facts straight. It was based on a Ukranian engine but with large improvements such as highly improved fuel efficiency. No where is the QC-280 built under license ...

The turbines used in destroyers were developed by 703 Research Institute of CSIC, manufactured by HTC and XAEC and was referred to as GT25000 or CGT25. UGT25000 on the the first two ships of 052C was replaced by GT25000 with improved performance.

No, it has not.

I have been overconfident. This might be bad news to some of you -- an instruction has been given to stop report on commission events.

130823mq69hr8h6xk6ahhz.jpg

:azn:

70eaf07cgy1fpmr708f6rj20sg0qo77p.jpg

China to conduct military training in South China Sea

CGTN
2018-03-23 15:12 GMT+8

58445947-654f-48cb-993d-afe216725e06.jpg

The Chinese navy will conduct training exercises in the South China Sea in the next few days with the aim of improving combat abilities. According to the People's Liberation Army Navy, this is a routine drill and no countries are being targeted.

Last edited:

China GDP 2005 by USD:2.2 trillion HDI of the year:0.677
India GDP 2015 by USD:2.1 trillion HDI of the year:0.624

Get rekt dumbass Indiot:cheesy:

Which 052Ds are equipped with Ukrainian engines??? Please tell me ... if you cant, then don’t make ignorant comments. Otherwise, no ones gonna take you seriously! At this point, a simple Wikipedia check would even be helpful ... :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

http://www.deagel.com/Propulsion-Systems/QC280_a002973001.aspx
The Chinese QC280 is a high performance gas turbine developed and assembled by the China Shipbuilding Industry. The QC280 relates to the Ukranian GT-25000 gas turbine technology delivered to China in 1993 but with key components manufactured in Ukraine. In the early 2000s, China was able to get all the technology of the GT-25000 allowing it to manufacture all its components locally thus receiving the designation of UGT-25000. In the early 2010s, after solving a series of defects and shortfalls China re-designated this gas turbine as the QC-280. As of 2014 the QC280 is in production and is expected to be provided to large displacement ships such as the 12,000-ton class Type 055 destroyer and the new conventionally-powered Type 011 aircraft carrier.

It's just a license built Ukranian engine.

Back
Top Bottom