What's new

Chinese Navy (PLAN) News & Discussions

It looks like the Dalian shipyard in which 2 Type 055 DDGs are being assembled is in the process of being divided into two halves

055.jpg

thereby allowing for the concurrent construction of 4 055s? :D:D

With 4 Type 055 cruiser build in ago. This is the first truely mass productions heavy weight warship PLAN desire. I bet at least 18 will be build or even 24 of them.

The production of Type052D will stopped at 13.

CV-16 carrier group will be conducting another long range exercise along side with 052C, 052D DDG, 054A FFG and others 【快讯】6月25日,辽宁舰航母编队从青岛启航开始执行跨区机动训练任务。编队由辽宁舰和导弹驱逐舰济南舰、银川舰,导弹护卫舰烟台舰,以及多架歼—15舰载战斗机和多型直升机组成。
geili_org.gif
vw_org.gif
good_org.gif
#指挥长看航母# 鸣谢原创
tWU9BLQ.jpg
xcizTPU.jpg
TYrDxwX.jpg
xBvD85a.jpg
mC74nvt.jpg
ksZ19Qv.jpg

They said another order of eight 052D had been placed by PLAN.
I don't think so. Type 052D destroyer is just like Type 052C destroyed which is build in small quantity. Their building pace is slow.

Type055 is the warship that excel USN AB destroyed in everything including the upgrade one.

Equip this in large number to make PLAN a formidable navy make sense.
Seeing 4 Type055 build in a single go shows how confident and satisfy for this warship. I am very sure the first 055 cruiser will get commission very fast. So that it will act as foreleader to go for sea trial and to prove all system combining as one working perfectly. Maybe 2018 April the first will commission.

I don't think so. Type 052D destroyer is just like Type 052C destroyed which is build in small quantity. Their building pace is slow.

Type055 is the warship that excel USN AB destroyed in everything including the upgrade one.

Equip this in large number to make PLAN a formidable navy make sense.
Seeing 4 Type055 build in a single go shows how confident and satisfy for this warship. I am very sure the first 055 cruiser will get commission very fast. So that it will act as foreleader to go for sea trial and to prove all system combining as one working perfectly. Maybe 2018 April the first will commission.
Can't say it.

Back
Top Bottom