What's new

Chinese mouthpiece says India 'could face military pressure' from China, Pakistan or even Nepal if b

It can only be reported if the Media is not controlled by the state- Tell me if you know about any reputable media presence in the region where this is happening and also how would you know about the deaths until the particular country reports it and off course you know where I am going with this.

Media outlets like Reuters/AP/BBC have a way of getting into ANY conflict-ridden region. How else do you think they reported on the Uyghur detentions in China?

They are the best in this business. Indian media outlets are simply not capable of investigative journalism and a boots on the ground approach.

If 43 Chinese soldiers were killed, it would have been BIG NEWS on all international media outlets.

Indian newspapers are not the worth the paper they are printed on. That's why I never trust Indian sources on such matters.

So according to you the Indian Army is an Army of Cowards?

Let's put it this way. Have you heard about "an army of lions led by a donkey" or something like that.

So I am not disrespecting Indian armed forces (although I have separate reasons for that e.g. the ongoing genocide of Kashmir people). I am only disrespecting the donkeys they report to

Media outlets like Reuters/AP/BBC have a way of getting into ANY conflict-ridden region. How else do you think they reported on the Uyghur detentions in China?

They are the best in this business. Indian media outlets are simply not capable of investigative journalism and a boots on the ground approach.

If 43 Chinese soldiers were killed, it would have been BIG NEWS on all international media outlets.

Indian newspapers are not the worth the paper they are printed on. That's why I never trust Indian sources on such matters.
Dont agree with you - You will get the real details soon- Forget about the number killed!- They is no data coming from the Chinese side- No deaths could be because they are super Human then.

Dont agree with you - You will get the real details soon- Forget about the number killed!- They is no data coming from the Chinese side- No deaths could be because they are super Human then.

I am not saying Indian soldiers aren't capable of killing the Chinese. It just didn't happen so far yet.

Let's agree to disagree here.

Let's put it this way. Have you heard about "an army of lions led by a donkey" or something like that.

So I am not disrespecting Indian armed forces (although I have separate reasons for that e.g. the ongoing genocide of Kashmir people). I am only disrespecting the donkeys they report to[/QUOTE]

You can put it however you want- The brave soldiers are led my- Captains/Commanders and Generals-This has nothing to do with Kashmir people-You can disrespect anyone you want, but when it comes to India against an external enemy it is one nation against the enemy. And off course ones who hold Indian citizenship and hope or want the worse for that country should not be a citizen of that country. You can disrespect anyone you want but not the ones who are keeping Indian citizens safe from External threats.

why dishing out warnings when both India and China want to deescalate now? You clearly don't understand what stage this whole saga is at.

71 days last time... they cant stop now. that is laughing stock of the day... all those new threats and warnings.... and nothing happen on ground...

And off course ones who hold Indian citizenship and hope or want the worse for that country should not be a citizen of that country. You can disrespect anyone you want but not the ones who are keeping Indian citizens safe from External threats.

Relax...it's only TALK.

But I do feel these jokers deserve a bit of humiliation now. Again, it's only TALK. Let's not get worked up over it.

Relax...it's only TALK.

But I do feel these jokers deserve a bit of humiliation now. Again, it's only TALK. Let's not get worked up over it.
No I am not- For example I dislike Trump to my core-but when it comes to outside threat he is my leader- Thats all I am trying to say.

No I am not- For example I dislike Trump to my core-but when it comes to outside threat he is my leader- Thats all I am trying to say.

I am more European-ish in my thinking. I think ALL PATRIOTISM is a mental disease.

I just received news that the Indian-Chinese are being attacked by Indians.

Chinese being attacked.jpg

@Han Patriot @Beast @IblinI @sinait @Daniel808
@serenity @Joe Shearer (since you're from Kolkata)
@52051

Last edited:
chinese are dealt with and at least 43 of them are send packing in body bags this week only, lots of one child. families lost their only son
pakistanis can only do shelling right now.... they are not capable of escalating it any further
we will talk with Napal...

Proof of 43 chinese deaths? Or shall we rely on claims of your media only?

Also shocked at your one child BS! Let's ask the wives, children or parents of the dead indian soldiers whether the loss hurt less because they have more children in the family :hitwall:

As for Pakistan, what happened last year? How did Pakistan manage to do a lot more than just border shelling?

Will you Indians ever wake up from your BS delusions!!!!!! :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I believe in the Pledge of Allegiance.
I love these hypernationalistic Indians as I do any other humans. But given so many recent events, I also enjoy seeing them being shown their place. Sooner they come out of that bubble of "India Shining," the better. It's called tough love, bitter medicine, whatever.

I am sorry but I can't help but admire China for teaching these monkeys a lesson they won't forget in a long time. Still not enough though.

I love these hypernationalistic Indians as I do any other humans. But given so many recent events, I also enjoy seeing them being shown their place. Sooner they come out of that bubble of "India Shining," the better. It's called tough love, bitter medicine, whatever.

I am sorry but I can't help but admire China for teaching these monkeys a lesson they won't forget in a long time. Still not enough though.

Are you one of the Monkeys? (You have Indian flags)- China has taught no one a lesson as yet- I think you would prefer to say "Dull India" instead , I see.

Just so you know its not Indians the so called Monkeys who are doing the heavy lifting on the borders, Its the Indian Army and they are no Monkeys and I would also not belittle the PLA as well, as they are also doing what they know best- the men of both the Armies are more men than you or me.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom